Honda of the Avenues

Service Manager

August 17, 2018

"Honda CRV Adventure"

- Hercules2017

I wasn't really in the position where I actually had to buy a car as I have a 2012 Pilot that is paid off. I brought my Pilot for service and wanted to look at the CRV's as I have 110,000 on my Pilot -which is just breaking it in, but wanted something smaller. My salesman John, took me around to look at some they had that were used and and the rest is history. Found a 2015 with only 10,000 miles - my luck! They met my price after haggling awhile, but I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. Did I mention the service dept is pretty awesome too?

John Bernier
Oscar Vega

August 13, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Yaeger576

Straight to the point on vehicle selection, pricing, and delivery.. Krystal made sure I got what I wanted, and even hunted done the color I wanted.. Thank you so much..

Kristal Knight

August 13, 2018

"Honda Service Excellence"

- crosstour2013

Josh was friendly, helpful and courteous as always! The lobby area was clean. The restrooms were clean. Everyone was very professional and friendly. I have no complaints, except Fox News was on the television.

Josh Stodel

New 2019 Honda Odyssey, $47965

2019 Honda Odyssey

Used 2014 Ford Focus, $10362

2014 Ford Focus

• Get an instant guaranteed trade value using our Auto Trader Kiosk!
  • Free Popcorn