Island Acura

Cosmo Clemente, Sales Consultant, Island Acura

Cosmo Clemente

Tim Timko, New Car Sales, Pre-Owned Specialist, Lease Return Mgr., Island Acura

Tim Timko

New Car Sales, Pre-Owned Specialist, Lease Return Mgr.

July 02, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Tomfro130

Went in to look with my wife because he Nissan lease was up in a few weeks. I usually dread these places. Expect the worse of people trying to dump cars on unsuspecting buyers (like Jeep does). But not at island acura. We were greeted by the receptionist who asked if we wanted to talk to a sales rep, we wanted to look before we were hassled(we thought). After about 15 minutes we asked for a salesman. We were greeted by Bobby Gio. He was very kind and honest. we told him what we liked and what we wanted to spend. we took a test drive. she choose her car and out of curiosity i asked what my jeep was worth to them. they gave me very fair number. the manager Tony also came over to see how the process was going, he was nice and professional. a few hours later we came back to pick up our new cars. it was a hassle free environment there. Bobby was great with everything, taking my jeep and taking my wives lease. Would DEFINITELY recommend island acura. thanks Bobby! it was a pleasure! will be back!!

Tony DiGiovanni

May 26, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- acuragirl123

Went to test drive the car Wednesday, picked it up Friday ! overall experience was great. Would highly recommend for others to buy. Will be back to purchase another in the future

Cosmo Clemente

May 16, 2018

"Superb experience "

- MCalza

My husband and I leased a new 2018 mdx and Bob got us a great deal on it. He was completely upfront and honest about everything....didn't hide any fees or information. He worked with his boss to get us a lower monthly rate. He took time to stay late and explain every detail so we were well aware of everything. Would definitely do business with again!

2016 Acura RDX