Island Acura

Cosmo Clemente, Sales Consultant, Island Acura

Cosmo Clemente

Tim Timko, New Car Sales, Pre-Owned Specialist, Lease Return Mgr., Island Acura

Tim Timko

New Car Sales, Pre-Owned Specialist, Lease Return Mgr.

September 19, 2018

"First time leasing a car, Bob helped make the process easier"

- JoeC19

The first time you lease a car and get your own insurance, the process is not too easy. Bob and Island Acura worked with me and were patient when it came to making a deal on the car. My 2019 TLX Aspec is such a beautiful car and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Bob helped me continuously along the way and answered every question I had and more. I would definitely suggest going to see Bob at Island Acura!

September 16, 2018

"Bob G"

- andjos

Having owned my 2019 RDX for a month now I have to say I’m very satisfied. Both with the car and the Dealer. I actually enjoy to car purchase process and Bob “ G “. was a pleasure to deal with. No pressure, multiple test drives and a fair price. I was considering another Audi but they were so hard sell it was an easy decision. Highly recommend Bob G and Island Acura

Joey Robinson
Jim Dessey

September 04, 2018

"Pleasant Experience "

- bbethwein

Let me begin by saying I HATE car shopping. It is something I usually dread. However, this experience was very different. Bob Gio provided us with an easy, hassle-free experience. He was professional and knowledgeable. If you are looking for a pressure free, easy and pleasurable experience, Bobby is your man!

2010 Acura TL