Lamborghini Dallas - Service Center

42 Lifetime Service Reviews

601 South Central Expressway, Richardson, Texas 75080

42 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas - Service Center

June 19, 2018

"Outstanding Serviceon a Difficult Warranty Service"

- ssabanayagam

I had a brake issue on my 2018 Performante. It was handled with extreme customer sensitivity toward me. This dealership has a real genius and industry expert working there. He is Tim McKenna, the GM. In 30 years of car buying and dealing with different dealerships and brands, I have not come across someone as efficient, forward thinking and customer focused as this man. He handled my "difficult warranty claim" related to a brake pad failure with great poise and knowledge of Lamborghini and customer service at the factory. Others that I dealt with were Mark Plummer and Travis Cearly and they both were excellent.

Mark Plummer
Jun 19, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with Tim, Mark, and Travis. We sincerely appreciate your business and detailed feedback here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Huracan Performante... we know that you will!

April 19, 2018

"Uber?"

- tomdfw1

I like the dealership and people and service...but come on...300k for a car, $550 for an oil change and no loaner cars; in fact got a ride home in a 10 year old Ford F-150 and then pay for Uber to get back to pick up my car? I expected so much more, but then apparently this is typical for exotic dealerships. So why not just take care to specialty shops where I get a loaner? People and place is nice...just expected a loaner or something better to pick up and drop off car!

Apr 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Tom, we completely understand and are working on a solution for our clients. It is a challenge for an exotic store, but please know, we hear you loud and clear. Our apology for the inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your feedback here on DealerRater. We appreciate you!

March 26, 2018

"Lamborghini Huracan in for service"

- drjohngober

I want to thank Travis and the entire L of D staff. They communication and helping me with my schedule was more than expected. Car was ready before I was told it would be ready and Travis emailed and followed up with a text to make sure I knew. Great teamwork and always a pleasure to deal with . I hope to acquire another car from them soon. Dr John Gober

Scot Whitworth
Mar 26, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Dr. Gober, we sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Thank you! Please let Scot and Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

March 06, 2018

"Track prep and firstoil service"

- ssabanayagam

Responsive to my requests, customized for my needs, confidence inspiring. The staff were knowlegeable and completed the service in a timely manner in addition to answering my questions and advising me.

John Hrad
Mar 06, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation on DealerRater. Please let John, Travis, and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy this sunshine.

December 20, 2017

"Honest / quick service @ fair price "

- JLemons

I was very pleased to be able to get right through to service & speak with Travis He was very helpful over phone. Being I was over an hour away I greatly appreciated that ! We decided I needed to bring my Lambo into the dealership. When I arrived Travis greeted me at the showroom door ! Then immediately took my car into the shop Diagnosed the issue, and as he suspected it was what he thought it was ( when we spoke earlier on phone ) He did exactly what he told me he was going to do ( even took me into shop & showed me the issue ) He also charged what I was quoted over the phone w/no upcharges or games played once I was there & car in shop. While waiting, I spoke w/ John Hrad & Tim McKenna. These guys are both very knowledgeable & wanting to help in any way Soon after Travis had Fixed it within an hour ( as promised ) and on my way I went. I will defiantly be back & am planning on doing more auto business w/Lambo Dallas very soon THANKS GUYS ! Jimmy Lemons

John Hrad
Dec 20, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Jimmy, we were happy to service your Lamborghini. Thank you for sharing your experience with Travis, John, and Tim. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

April 05, 2017

"Tail light "

- Rosso vik manual

Since I purchased the car my experience has been wonderful. My only issue was right after I purchased it and they replaced one of the tail light assemblies and it does not even closely match the other... you ask why I didnt complain about it at the time... I purchased this vehicle to drive, and I do... love the six speed manual!!

Mike Durkey
Louie Bonsukan
Mark Plummer
February 18, 2017

"Reliable care for your Lambo"

- Shrevesport

I have had my car serviced at this dealership twice and both times the staff did excellent work and were straight up with me and fair. Having worked with several exotic car dealerships I can say that my experiences thus far place this dealership at the top of the list.

Other Employees : Mark Plummer
Feb 18, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this afternoon. Please let Travis Cearley and Mark Plummer know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

January 15, 2017

"Best service ever "

- Elgebaly

Car went for service for one day . And came out like a brand new car . I love this place . I will always take my car for service to Lamborghini Dallas.

Jan 15, 2017 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas service experience on DealerRater. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

November 22, 2016

"regular service visit "

- JB

It is always a pleasant experience to work with the service department at Lamborghini Dallas. they communicate very clearly and timely on what is going on and are very service driven in respect to picking up my car and getting it back to me. I have always had great experiences with them and look forward to working with them in the future

Nov 22, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your experience with Travis Cearley at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great Thanksgiving.

November 19, 2016

"Large service visit"

- Lambolover

I would highly recommend Lambo of Dallas! I had phone conversations with many Lambo dealerships while trying to purchase a gallardo as I live in the north east and all my prospects where out of state (I was not impressed), finally I found Lambo Dallas who looked out for me in many ways before I even came down to buy the car,needless to say because of (Travis) Lambo of Dallas I was able to finally make a trip all set up for me when I dropped off my car for a clutch replacement they alerted me of several recalls, again Travis jumped on everything for me in a time frame that was unreal and then they set up delivery for me. I went back to home town the day I dropped off and felt completely comfortable leaving my Lambo in their hands. They were GREAT start to finish and everything went as planned! My car was delivered 2 days ago and everything is fantastic!!! Again I couldn't be happier with Travis and the rest of his Lambo team, I feel they went above and beyond! USE THIS DEALERSHIP IF POSSIBLE!!

Other Employees : Oscar for delivery, and mark Travis's co worker in service
Nov 19, 2016 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this morning. Please let Travis Cearley know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend and enjoy your Gallardo.