Lamborghini Dallas - Service Center

48 Reviews of Lamborghini Dallas - Service Center

October 29, 2018

"Top notch dealership"

- jc6263

Its always a pleasure doing business with John and the service department at Lamborghini Dallas. Its a fantastic product with a great support team. You can't go wrong with these guys.

Oct 30, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Thank you. Please let John and Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week.

October 23, 2018

"Friendly service and always accomadating "

- Paul Hamel

Everyone is great. Travis is always awesome. Available night or day. He always responds by email and can always get a hold of him. Goes above and beyond to help you. Love this dealership.

Oct 23, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Paul, thank you for sharing your service experience at Lamborghini Dallas with Travis. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

August 29, 2018

"EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE"

- Precise 1

2017 Huracan needed its first scheduled service appointment and the ac checked. Travis set up the appointment for the following day and had the issue diagnosed and repaired very quickly. The car was detailed and ready for pickup when I arrived. Travis, Scot and Louie all took the time to say hello and make sure all my needs were met. As always Lamborghini Dallas delivers exceptional service. Thanks, John W

Scot Whitworth
Louie Bonsukan
Aug 29, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

John, thank you for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Travis, Scot, and Louie, know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Have fun in your Lamborghini Huracán... we know that you do/will.

July 31, 2018

"Great service"

- Red91

Having owned multiple collector cars over the years I decided to invest in a Lamborghini diablo , with no knowledge or background experience with this type Italian Exotic car. . After speaking with service manager Travis , who took the time to explain to me the real world ins and outs of these cars I was totally comfortable with Lamborghini Dallas doing all of my service and repairs . These guys were very knowledgeable, communicated with me very well . There was no inflated charges or nonsense in any kind of way . Very professional and did a great job . They went out of there way to make my experience enjoyable . Great job from the team in Dallas !!! They have my business from now on

Jul 31, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Congratulations on your Lamborghini Diablo and thank you for sharing your experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate your business and recommendation. Make it a great day!

July 23, 2018

"Great Service "

- Bicolore

As always Lamborghini of Dallas makes me feel like a King! Everyone is very attentive, and wants to ensure my visit is pleasant and enjoyable. Thank you!

Jul 23, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas service experience with us this afternoon. We appreciate you! Please let John and Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week and stay cool/hydrated.

July 08, 2018

"Premium "

- Bernie 333

Absolutely great service, 110% perfect and on time on budget, car was washed, polished, brought to me, no delays, this you can only find at Lamborghini Dallas, nowhere else!! Thank you all for making me feel goooooooooid!!!

Mike Durkey
Mark Plummer
Jul 08, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with us on DealerRater. We sincerely appreciated your business and recommendation. Please let Mike, Tim and Mark know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great week.

June 19, 2018

"Outstanding Serviceon a Difficult Warranty Service"

- ssabanayagam

I had a brake issue on my 2018 Performante. It was handled with extreme customer sensitivity toward me. This dealership has a real genius and industry expert working there. He is Tim McKenna, the GM. In 30 years of car buying and dealing with different dealerships and brands, I have not come across someone as efficient, forward thinking and customer focused as this man. He handled my "difficult warranty claim" related to a brake pad failure with great poise and knowledge of Lamborghini and customer service at the factory. Others that I dealt with were Mark Plummer and Travis Cearly and they both were excellent.

Mark Plummer
Jun 19, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your Lamborghini Dallas experience with Tim, Mark, and Travis. We sincerely appreciate your business and detailed feedback here on DealerRater. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your new Huracan Performante... we know that you will!

April 19, 2018

"Uber?"

- tomdfw1

I like the dealership and people and service...but come on...300k for a car, $550 for an oil change and no loaner cars; in fact got a ride home in a 10 year old Ford F-150 and then pay for Uber to get back to pick up my car? I expected so much more, but then apparently this is typical for exotic dealerships. So why not just take care to specialty shops where I get a loaner? People and place is nice...just expected a loaner or something better to pick up and drop off car!

Apr 20, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Tom, we completely understand and are working on a solution for our clients. It is a challenge for an exotic store, but please know, we hear you loud and clear. Our apology for the inconvenience. Thank you for sharing your feedback here on DealerRater. We appreciate you!

March 26, 2018

"Lamborghini Huracan in for service"

- drjohngober

I want to thank Travis and the entire L of D staff. They communication and helping me with my schedule was more than expected. Car was ready before I was told it would be ready and Travis emailed and followed up with a text to make sure I knew. Great teamwork and always a pleasure to deal with . I hope to acquire another car from them soon. Dr John Gober

Scot Whitworth
Mar 26, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Dr. Gober, we sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation here on DealerRater. Thank you! Please let Scot and Travis know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week!

March 06, 2018

"Track prep and firstoil service"

- ssabanayagam

Responsive to my requests, customized for my needs, confidence inspiring. The staff were knowlegeable and completed the service in a timely manner in addition to answering my questions and advising me.

Mar 06, 2018 -

Lamborghini Dallas responded

Thank you for sharing your service experience at Lamborghini Dallas. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation on DealerRater. Please let John, Travis, and Tim know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy this sunshine.