Long McArthur Inc

Internet Sales Consultant

October 12, 2017

"Great"

- Heather

Kyle really helped us with our need and did everything he could to make sure we got into a safe vehicle of our dreams. Thank you!

October 09, 2017

"2017 corvette grandsport purchase"

- Eric Ganow

Just purchased a 2017 corvette grand sport from Kyle Davis trading in my 2008 corvette zo6. This was the best dealership experience I've ever had!! Great guys with even better customs service! I could not believe how well they worked with me and most sales people just shrug me off due to my age. Kyle even drove from Kansas to Oklahoma City on his day off "sunday" to meet and trade cars. I'm more than impressed!

October 03, 2017

"Kyle made our experience so easy and we love our new pickup."

- Anncurtis

Thanks for helping us feel at ease and finding just the right vehicle. We were offered a great price for our trade-in and an additional dealer discount. We will recommend Long McArthur to all our friends.

Dave Eitel