Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

1355 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

April 21, 2018

"Fun and pleasant"

- MLA

Mike Lavrenchik is the best. he sold us a number of cars and every experience has been pleasant, which in the auto sales business is a rarity. The whole organization is outstanding. Austin and Justin were great. Anybody anywhere who wants a quality car should to this dealer.

Michael Lavrenchik
Adam Himmelwright
Elizabeth Kerns
Lisa Stonebraker
Marty Gillions
Apr 23, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for recommending us, we hope you are enjoying your new car!

"my new Mercedes"

- cem1946

I have been a customer for years and bought many cars from them I keep going back because they are fair, the salesmen and ladies are respectful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Their service department is better than any other I have used and very accommodating. I really appreciateMarty, Alex and Adam. My recent purchase was as smooth as it can be and even with all the updated and changes my salesman, Mike Lavrenchik was very knowledgeable and up to date on everything I really can't say enough good about them.

Michael Lavrenchik
Adam Himmelwright
Marty Gillions

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for being such a loyal customer of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown! We thank you for your continued business over the years.

"New C300"

- Kurt Braun

This is our second new C300 with Rob. He's the best, thoughtful and courteous and took care of everything. He is the guy to see.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for the excellent review! Rob will be happy to read your kind words.

"So happy with my Benz!"

- Deanna L Nalley

I purchases my second Mercedes, first with Hagertown MB. Everyone from Alex (the expert advised) in the service department (he has been assisting me for years) to the Austin (the financial guy) was so easy and wonderful to work with. Rob, my salesman handled every question and concerns that I had. This was the most positive experience purchasing a vehicle I've ever had! The Team at Hagerstown MB are all professional and courteous. Thank you !!

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for all of the compliments about our dealership. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

April 16, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Wes Carter

My wife and I have purchased or leased, numerous cars in our lifetime. The experience my wife and I had at this dealership was the best ever. We never had a feeling of being pressured, Barry London our sales rep., was knowledgeable about the car, friendly and courteous. I’m sure when the time comes we will use this dealership. Carl and Louise Carter

Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with Barry from our sales department. We will be sure to pass along your kind words.

April 15, 2018

"MB of Hagerstown "

- Shahin

the best buying experience not only for MB cars but any cars in general all the way from the sale to the service department. No comparison to the MB dealers in the DC area MB of Hagerstown is without peer.

Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for these amazing compliments! We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

April 09, 2018

"Fraudulent Estimate"

- Reid

I took my car for an oil change and was told that it would be $7,500 to fix an additional problem. According to them my car had a cracked head gasket. I did not think that sounded correct so I picked up my car and asked for a printed estimate, After much confusion and waiting, I got a white piece of paper with parts listed (no price with each), total of parts at the bottom, and total labor (no hours listed). That is not an estimate. I was very suspicious of this so I made an appointment at Euro Motorcars of Germantown, Maryland for a 99 point check. They did not charge me to put it on the machine and do the 99 point check nor did they charge me for the loaner. The result: My car needs no work at this time. I also took it to a non Mercedes dealer and had the same result; you need no work at this time. I have gotten all this information in writing. Now I wonder how many times I was told something was wrong and charged an outrageous price for something that wasn't really a problem. I am putting this out there so that everyone can beware of this dealership. I know that most people do not have that kind of money to throw away and even if they did they would prefer to spend it on something else.

2.0
Other Employees : Joseph Flook
Apr 09, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Ms. Reid, Thank you for leaving us this feedback and let me personally apologize for my team providing a less than excellent experience. I have discussed what occurred with my service manager and reviewed the vehicle’s service history. After his discussion with you and a full refund of the last service bill when this occurred in February, he felt and that there was going to be an opportunity to allow us to perform further free diagnostic work on what we believe to be a slow internal coolant leak that has created a low coolant situation intermittently for nearly 2 years. I am sorry that you have lost trust in our dealership and thank you for your business over the previous years and want to let you know that our offer stands to assist in the future if/when the coolant light comes on again. As discussed, we will still offer to work with the manufacturer and assist in goodwill should the car need the full repair as quoted. While your car may not need the full repair at this time, we clearly didn’t communicate well in that manner. We took a small problem and created a large one, without proper clarification or details. And that mistake, I take full responsibility for and apologize. If I can be of further assistance, please reach out to me directly, Regards, Justin Harbert General Manager 301-733-2301

Apr 24, 2018 -

April 08, 2018

"A most Pleasant and professional car buying experience."

- Al A

I did a lot of research not only on vehicles, but on dealerships. Finally deciding on MB Hagerstown based on the quality of reviews. I was not disappointed. I left an email for Rob Edmonds, which he promptly returned to start the process. The test drive was perfectly planned. We needed to order a vehicle to get exactly what we wanted. Within a few minutes Rob had a factory build slot for our GLC, and we were to get exactly what we wanted. Rob kept us posted on the progress, and let us know when GLC was in. The actual purchasing transaction was easy, smooth, and no pressure sales tactics. Kudos to Rob and to Tony.This is the first time a car buying experience has been a pleasant one for both my wife and for me. I fully expect the service experience to be great also, but that going to wait for 10000 miles. I would highly recommend this Dealership, and Rob Edmonds in particular.

Apr 09, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us this great feedback, we appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown for all your vehicle needs!

April 05, 2018

"5+ stars"

- mikeL

Buying a car has never been an experience I look forward to, however my experience with MB of Hagerstown was fantastic! Barry London and Tony Mills went well beyond what he had to making this the best experience buying a car ever! Great people and great atmosphere from everyone! Thank you!!

Apr 06, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review and the positive comments about our staff. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown!

March 29, 2018

"Great Transaction"

- Hokie85

I came in and was greeted immediately by a salesperson. He had someone else coming in and instead of trying to juggle me with another client, he handed me off to Rob which was great. I really appreciated the teamwork there and how they seemed to care more about me than about themselves. Rob quickly understood what I was looking for and my buying criteria. He knew his product and was great to work with. Once I made a decision, they quickly came to what I thought was a fair price point for the vehicle. It was a great experience.

Mar 30, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new ride. If you need anything else please let us know, we are happy to help!

51 - 60 of 1,355 results