Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

1955 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

1270 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

November 02, 2017

"Best Car Experience Ever!"

- Austin Waters

I'm in sales, so I know how salesman can be. Barry was exceptional, he wasn't pushy, he was straight-forward and helped me get the best deal on my new car! The Manager Tony was also a pleasure to work with. They were both very approachable and willing to work with you on a personal level. I drove an hour and a half just to check out the car they had for sale and it was more than worth my time! Thanks again Barry & Tony! Ps. My wife loved the Belgian Chocolate you gave us!

Nov 03, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

We are so pleased to hear about your excellent buying experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your new vehicle in the future.

October 30, 2017

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Chris V

Rob was friendly and helpful. He and the rest of the team at Hagerstown Mercedes deserve a pat on the back. A lot of effort was put into completing this sale. It is refreshing to see that outstanding customer service is still alive. Thanks again for everything - and the chocolate is delicious.

Austin Shemon
Nov 03, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great feedback!

October 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Greg

Had a great experience at Mercedes Benz of Hagerstown. They answered our questions and provided us with everything we needed to get into our new car. Best car buying experience I've had. Will return for our next car.

Oct 25, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

This is wonderful to hear, thank you for choosing to buy from Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown. If there is anything that we can do to help in the future don't hesitate to reach out!

October 21, 2017

"Enjoyble Experience"

- ruthachap

The dealership was great and it was a pleasure to work with Barry. There had been several e-mails and phone calls between us answering our questions before we went to the dealership. We were planning on building a car but the car we were looking for was already at the dealership. Barry took the time to see what would be the better deal for us to built or purchase. Before we left the lot he made sure all our questions were answered and explained features of the car. Barry even took the time to connect our cell phones for the ride home. He called 3 days later to check how things were going and if we had any questions. We also worked with Tony Mills and the meeting went well,

Oct 25, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

We are so pleased to hear that Barry took amazing car of you! Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

October 20, 2017

"The wait was worth it"

- BG

The E43 is a fantastic automobile; it is a real pleasure to drive. Barry worked with me for 9 months to make this happened. He made a real effort to keep me informed throughout the process and did a great job of explaining how all the bells and whistles worked. Justin jumped into the process when needed to keep it moving towards the delivery. I met Tony for the first time and the paper work was done quickly and accurately as it has been done in the past.

Justin Harbert
Oct 20, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so happy to hear about your excellent buying experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown. Please let us know if we can do anything to be of assistance in the future.

October 12, 2017

"Excellent sales team with great attention to detail"

- XraycingDoc

Austin was excellent. He was very patient with our process. We initially were looking for a larger SUV. After we left the dealership, we changed our mind about what we were looking for. He laid out all the vehicles in our size and mileage range. He was patient and allowed us to sit in and drive the cars that worked for us and make a thoughtful decision. Afterwards, he dealt very fairly with us with an initial offer and trade value. He then helped us locate the car that fit our needs, arranged for it to be transferred to the dealership for purchase. Barry then took over the sales process. He was excellent at communication. We threw a bit of a curveball when we changed financing from their bank to our own. He handled that easily and in stride. He knew the vehicle well and explained the options and setup well. Overall, it is an excellent dealership with superb staff and service. I don’t think I’ve ever been better hydrated with all the beverages we were offered. I highly recommend them.

Austin Shemon

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for the amazing review, we are so glad to hear about the excellent buying experience that you had. We look forward to helping you with all your other vehicle needs.

October 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Prashant Mandela

All the employees and salesmen were polite and were prompt in their response. To facilitate my new car delivery they worked beyond their closing time. Barry London, Tony Mills and Rob Edmonds were the three people I dealt with. Barry stayed late night to facilitate my delivery. He made sure that I understood my new vehicle operations and made my new vehicle transition easy. I would strongly recommend this dealer ship for future car buys.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for recommending our dealership, we are thrilled to hear about the amazing customer service that you received during your purchase.

October 09, 2017

"Smooth process"

- dolfan69

Second vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and both times the process was smooth and painless. They were able to secure us a lower interest rate for a second time as well. Great experience.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

October 03, 2017

"Disappointing"

- Otis1540

I traded my M Class 2013 SUV for a 2018 GLE AMG. It was such a mistake. The 2018 rides rough, rolls, is loud, steers different. The roof interior is a poor fitting material that is cheap looking. the seat material is not at all user friendly. I tried to switch back to my 2013 and they said no the numbers wouldn't work. I will never buy another Mercedes. My 2013 rode like it was on air. This one is like riding in a truck. You feel every bump. Really disappointed. They were very nice and accommodating during the purchase. I really dislike this car. I learned my lesson. For the amount of money this cost, it was absolutely not worth it.

Other Employees : Shannon Dorian
Oct 05, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their new vehicles. I am truly disappointed to learn that you are not happy, and I would like the opportunity to work with you on this. Please reach out to me directly at jharbert@drivemb.com, so that we may set up further communication. We strive to deliver ultimate customer satisfaction. Thank you

October 02, 2017

" Great experience"

- Amanda&Will

We contacted Rob Friday night (after hours) to see if he had something used, affordable and reliable. He went to work for us right away, we took our children to Mercedes Saturday morning to check out the car he recommended, started the process to purchase the car. He got us an amazing deal, good interest rate was professional and courteous and even let us take the kids home for a nap and prepared a lot of the paperwork and the car and had everything ready to go when we returned! Tony was also amazing to work with!

Oct 02, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience at Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown!

51 - 60 of 1,270 results