Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

1955 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

1303 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

"my new Mercedes"

- cem1946

I have been a customer for years and bought many cars from them I keep going back because they are fair, the salesmen and ladies are respectful, knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Their service department is better than any other I have used and very accommodating. I really appreciateMarty, Alex and Adam. My recent purchase was as smooth as it can be and even with all the updated and changes my salesman, Mike Lavrenchik was very knowledgeable and up to date on everything I really can't say enough good about them.

Michael Lavrenchik
Alex Folz
Adam Himmelwright
Marty Gillions

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for being such a loyal customer of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown! We thank you for your continued business over the years.

"New C300"

- Kurt Braun

This is our second new C300 with Rob. He's the best, thoughtful and courteous and took care of everything. He is the guy to see.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for the excellent review! Rob will be happy to read your kind words.

"So happy with my Benz!"

- Deanna L Nalley

I purchases my second Mercedes, first with Hagertown MB. Everyone from Alex (the expert advised) in the service department (he has been assisting me for years) to the Austin (the financial guy) was so easy and wonderful to work with. Rob, my salesman handled every question and concerns that I had. This was the most positive experience purchasing a vehicle I've ever had! The Team at Hagerstown MB are all professional and courteous. Thank you !!

Alex Folz

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for all of the compliments about our dealership. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

April 16, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- Wes Carter

My wife and I have purchased or leased, numerous cars in our lifetime. The experience my wife and I had at this dealership was the best ever. We never had a feeling of being pressured, Barry London our sales rep., was knowledgeable about the car, friendly and courteous. I’m sure when the time comes we will use this dealership. Carl and Louise Carter

Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with Barry from our sales department. We will be sure to pass along your kind words.

April 15, 2018

"MB of Hagerstown "

- Shahin

the best buying experience not only for MB cars but any cars in general all the way from the sale to the service department. No comparison to the MB dealers in the DC area MB of Hagerstown is without peer.

Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for these amazing compliments! We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

April 08, 2018

"A most Pleasant and professional car buying experience."

- Al A

I did a lot of research not only on vehicles, but on dealerships. Finally deciding on MB Hagerstown based on the quality of reviews. I was not disappointed. I left an email for Rob Edmonds, which he promptly returned to start the process. The test drive was perfectly planned. We needed to order a vehicle to get exactly what we wanted. Within a few minutes Rob had a factory build slot for our GLC, and we were to get exactly what we wanted. Rob kept us posted on the progress, and let us know when GLC was in. The actual purchasing transaction was easy, smooth, and no pressure sales tactics. Kudos to Rob and to Tony.This is the first time a car buying experience has been a pleasant one for both my wife and for me. I fully expect the service experience to be great also, but that going to wait for 10000 miles. I would highly recommend this Dealership, and Rob Edmonds in particular.

Apr 09, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us this great feedback, we appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown for all your vehicle needs!

April 05, 2018

"5+ stars"

- mikeL

Buying a car has never been an experience I look forward to, however my experience with MB of Hagerstown was fantastic! Barry London and Tony Mills went well beyond what he had to making this the best experience buying a car ever! Great people and great atmosphere from everyone! Thank you!!

Apr 06, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review and the positive comments about our staff. We appreciate you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown!

March 29, 2018

"Great Transaction"

- Hokie85

I came in and was greeted immediately by a salesperson. He had someone else coming in and instead of trying to juggle me with another client, he handed me off to Rob which was great. I really appreciated the teamwork there and how they seemed to care more about me than about themselves. Rob quickly understood what I was looking for and my buying criteria. He knew his product and was great to work with. Once I made a decision, they quickly came to what I thought was a fair price point for the vehicle. It was a great experience.

Mar 30, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new ride. If you need anything else please let us know, we are happy to help!

March 28, 2018

"Great Staff, No Pressure, and inviting personalities"

- Adrian Elliott

Mike was a salesperson, he was quick to be inviting and attentive to what I was looking for and what brought me to the dealership. He worked promptly to bring the car out for a test drive and provided knowledge and feedback through out the entire process while remaining extremely personable. Mike treated us more as friends and family then just a sales. Shout out to Tony for confirming the price and Austin working through process to get it finalized! Highly recommend this group and dealership.

Michael Lavrenchik
Mar 30, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown for your new vehicle needs. We are glad to hear that you received top notch customer service from our sales team.

March 25, 2018

"Outstanding experience "

- suemeitner

After working with Justin and his team over the last couple of months to special order my new GLE coupe, I have consistently been impressed by their commitment to service, product knowledge, and how easy they are to work with during this process. After working with them remotely, meeting them in person during delivery was a truely outstanding experience. I can’t recommend this dealership enough.

Mar 26, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for recommending Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown! We appreciate the great review.

1 - 10 of 1,303 results