Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

1216 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

October 20, 2017

"The wait was worth it"

- BG

The E43 is a fantastic automobile; it is a real pleasure to drive. Barry worked with me for 9 months to make this happened. He made a real effort to keep me informed throughout the process and did a great job of explaining how all the bells and whistles worked. Justin jumped into the process when needed to keep it moving towards the delivery. I met Tony for the first time and the paper work was done quickly and accurately as it has been done in the past.

Justin Harbert
Oct 20, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we are so happy to hear about your excellent buying experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown. Please let us know if we can do anything to be of assistance in the future.

October 12, 2017

"Excellent sales team with great attention to detail"

- XraycingDoc

Austin was excellent. He was very patient with our process. We initially were looking for a larger SUV. After we left the dealership, we changed our mind about what we were looking for. He laid out all the vehicles in our size and mileage range. He was patient and allowed us to sit in and drive the cars that worked for us and make a thoughtful decision. Afterwards, he dealt very fairly with us with an initial offer and trade value. He then helped us locate the car that fit our needs, arranged for it to be transferred to the dealership for purchase. Barry then took over the sales process. He was excellent at communication. We threw a bit of a curveball when we changed financing from their bank to our own. He handled that easily and in stride. He knew the vehicle well and explained the options and setup well. Overall, it is an excellent dealership with superb staff and service. I don’t think I’ve ever been better hydrated with all the beverages we were offered. I highly recommend them.

Austin Shemon

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for the amazing review, we are so glad to hear about the excellent buying experience that you had. We look forward to helping you with all your other vehicle needs.

October 09, 2017

"Great experience "

- Prashant Mandela

All the employees and salesmen were polite and were prompt in their response. To facilitate my new car delivery they worked beyond their closing time. Barry London, Tony Mills and Rob Edmonds were the three people I dealt with. Barry stayed late night to facilitate my delivery. He made sure that I understood my new vehicle operations and made my new vehicle transition easy. I would strongly recommend this dealer ship for future car buys.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for recommending our dealership, we are thrilled to hear about the amazing customer service that you received during your purchase.

October 09, 2017

"Smooth process"

- dolfan69

Second vehicle we have purchased from this dealership and both times the process was smooth and painless. They were able to secure us a lower interest rate for a second time as well. Great experience.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience! Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

October 03, 2017

"Disappointing"

- Otis1540

I traded my M Class 2013 SUV for a 2018 GLE AMG. It was such a mistake. The 2018 rides rough, rolls, is loud, steers different. The roof interior is a poor fitting material that is cheap looking. the seat material is not at all user friendly. I tried to switch back to my 2013 and they said no the numbers wouldn't work. I will never buy another Mercedes. My 2013 rode like it was on air. This one is like riding in a truck. You feel every bump. Really disappointed. They were very nice and accommodating during the purchase. I really dislike this car. I learned my lesson. For the amount of money this cost, it was absolutely not worth it.

Oct 05, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

We want all of our customers to be satisfied with their new vehicles. I am truly disappointed to learn that you are not happy, and I would like the opportunity to work with you on this. Please reach out to me directly at jharbert@drivemb.com, so that we may set up further communication. We strive to deliver ultimate customer satisfaction. Thank you

October 02, 2017

" Great experience"

- Amanda&Will

We contacted Rob Friday night (after hours) to see if he had something used, affordable and reliable. He went to work for us right away, we took our children to Mercedes Saturday morning to check out the car he recommended, started the process to purchase the car. He got us an amazing deal, good interest rate was professional and courteous and even let us take the kids home for a nap and prepared a lot of the paperwork and the car and had everything ready to go when we returned! Tony was also amazing to work with!

Oct 02, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience at Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown!

September 28, 2017

"Great Dealership Experience "

- Kat1

We just purchased our 2nd vehicle from Mercedes Benz of Hagerstown. Our sales consultant, Barry London was great during our 1st vehicle purchase and also the second time. We have also been very happy with the service department.

Adam Himmelwright
Sep 29, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this review and for the compliments to Barry and our dealership. We look forward to working with you again for all your future vehicle needs.

September 27, 2017

"Awesome Dealership!"

- Stacey Boggs

I bought my first Mercedes at Mercedes Benz of Hagerstown in 2006. I was so pleased with the customer service then that decided that when it was time to purchase again that I would return to MB of Hagerstown (even tough I am closer to the Mercedes dealership in Morgantown, WV). This time the car buying experience was even better than in 2006. I had been looking for about a year but was not quite ready to buy when I found a GLA on the MB Hagerstown website. Unfortunately my schedule of when I was available to pick up my new car conflicted with Rob Edmond's. I thought this would be a huge problem but every detail was worked out by Rob so that I could put a deposit on the car and he would hold it for me until I could travel to Hagerstown to get it. Tony Mills was fabulous! I financed the car through USAA. Tony knew about the USAA car buying service and was able to get a $1000 discount for me through USAA. I did not know this service existed and I was very pleased that Tony found an extra $1000 in savings for me. The MB Hagerstown team is excellent. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone who is looking for a new or pre-owned Mercedes. Stacey Boggs Keyser, West Virginia

Sep 29, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Stacey, we are beyond grateful for your amazing review. It was truly our pleasure to help you get into a new car!

September 23, 2017

"purchase of used Mercedes Benz"

- Fred and Emily

Martin Jones was very friendly and was more than willing to fulfill our requests. He allowed us to do a lengthy test drive of the vehicle and spent several hours answering our questions.

Other Employees : Martin Jones
Sep 25, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this great review, we are thrilled to hear that you had the best experience with Martin!

September 22, 2017

"Consistency Excellent Service"

- Ebony

With our fourth NEW Car from this dealership, we are obliviously SATISFIED! From Sales Personnel to Maintenance Staff, each representative has provided timely, excellent, accurate advice./service throughout the entire vehicle acquisition cycle. Yesterday, my wife 'picked-up her new vehicle: she ordered it before it was officially available. Her customer representative, Mike Lavrenchik, advised her 'wisely' on the automobile that best meets her expectations. He worked well with her, I merely had to observe, to ensure an deal match of automobile and client-expectation. Base on our previous purchases here, we EXPECT the same level of customer-focus service for the life of this vehicle. This dealership, and its staff, have always exceeded expectation; offering timely advice on any issue we came across! We, highly applaud this dealership, and especially Mike, for his dedication to my wife's desire! I remain convinced that we, again, made the good decision! Our new cars meets our desire for a quality vehicle! Patronize them -- to your great advantage!

Mike Lavrenchik
Sep 25, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this excellent review. I am glad to hear that Mike delivered a thorough, and fantastic experience. Thank you for continuing to choose Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown. We hope you love your new vehicle.

1 - 10 of 1,216 results