Mike Murphy Ford Inc

Brett Bergman, Fleet Manager & Sales, Mike Murphy Ford Inc

Brett Bergman

Fleet Manager & Sales

February 18, 2019

"Best dealership I’ve ever been to"

- 1234[]

I went into Mike Murphy Ford today looking to trade in my car and get another truck. Salesmen Drew met me at the front desk and treated me with respect and was very polite. He made the car buying experience stress free and showed me everything I wanted to see. The owner of the dealership came out and made it his mission to see and talk to everyone that came in the door. Whenever I need another vehicle or anyone asks where to get a car I’ll always recommend Mike Murphy Ford

Drew Quisenberry
Todd Brekke
Mark Howar

February 17, 2019

"Easy to work with and knowledgeable"

- Rigsbys6

This was our first trip to this dealer and the people we dealt with were knowledgeable and made the process very easy. We had a very good experience. This place is worth a look if you are in the market.

David Brekke
Mike Allison

February 17, 2019

"Very easy experience "

- Jumpytoast86

Dan McGrail was the salesman I worked with and he was very easy to work with. He had the car all ready when I got there and made the trade in process very easy. I would definitely come back here the next time I need a vehicle.

Dan McGrail