Mike Murphy Ford Inc

Sales Professional

October 22, 2017

"No hassle trade "

- Kels89

I found the GMC Yukon XL online while looking for something bigger than my current vehicle. We drove by the Annex to look at it Friday night and then again Saturday morning. So I decided to stop and test drive it. Billy was easy going and laid back which was nice. He wasn't trying to push anything on us. My husband and I both fell in love with the car and decided to trade our Equinox. The process was quick and easy! The Yukon was priced very well and they gave me an extremely fair price for my Equinox. We couldn't be happier!

Billy Whiteman

October 20, 2017

"First car very polite and helpful"

- keith werner

Dave went over and beyond to assist me in the car. Very polite and attentive to details. He is awesome!!!! Will recomend dave the man!!

David Tello

October 19, 2017

"Jimmy Howard took care of us!"

- karch1982

We went in looking for a 2017 Ford Explorer, Jimmy Howard made the process very easy allowing us to take the vehicle for a test drive on our terms. After the test drive we worked out the numbers and then the following day we came back to sign papers. This is where the Mike Murphy team really shined. Jimmy worked to have all paperwork complete ahead of our arrival so that we were in and out of the dealership within 30 minutes.

Jimmy " Hawkeye " Howard