Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

288 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

April 02, 2018

"Service"

- Jesiryan

The service crew was great today and got me in and out quickly which is why I gave the 5 star rating. I would not recommend or purchase from Sarant again as the service hour are not conducive to people who work. They should consider adding evening and weekend hours.

May 09, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the review, Jesiryan. Your feedback helps us to better our services. Next time we hope to make your experience with us even more enjoyable.

March 29, 2018

"Pleasant experience."

- Tom

To me it is very important that the service you receive should match the acquisition process of the vehicle. Sarant made the receiving process as pleasant as possible and the service I received matched that pleasant experience. Maurice treated me with respect and was very professional yet friendly.

Maurice Pereira
Mar 30, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We're beyond happy to hear that Maurice and the team were able to make your visit with us so pleasant, Tom. Thank you so much for the review, we hope that we can see you back again!

March 28, 2018

"Maintenance"

- Benjamin

I get there. Someone hands me a ticket. I drive in. I am greeted with amity. I am advised I can wait in the waiting room and have some coffee. I do that while watching the news. The world is falling apart and all they're talking about is the president's sexual encounters. It's ridiculous. But I am saved. The time has passed with the help of all this idiotic information. And then someone calls my name. Your car is ready sir. No fuss. No muss. Just efficiency without a lot of crap. My kind of service.

Mar 29, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Benjamin, thank you for telling us about your experience at Sarant Cadillac! We are glad that you had a no hassle, positive experience with us, and we hope you see you again! Thank you!

March 15, 2018

"Great customer service - they all treat you like family! "

- scotthsesq

Visiting the service department run by the manager, Charlie, is a great experience. Charlie, combined with Joe Mistretta, is a very winning combination of friendly, family like service unlike any other dealership I have ever dealt with.

Joseph Mistretta
Other Employees : Charlie (Service manager),Maurice Pereira, Anthony Soriano, Marc Rathaus
Mar 16, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

This is great feedback to hear, Scott! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback and kind words about our service staff. Please come see us for any of your vehicle needs. Thank you!

March 13, 2018

"Cadillac and loving it "

- Bobby

John f Nass our sr was such a pleasure to deal with. He was the best to deal with. Great knowledge of the product. By far the best

John F. Nassour, Sr.
Mar 15, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Wonderful to hear, Bobby! Thank you for your kind words about John. We’re glad he could help provide such an enjoyable experience for you. Please let us know how we can continue to help with your car and service needs in the future. See you again soon!

February 26, 2018

"Outstanding Customer Service"

- Jessica Dull

Sarant Cadillac Service is the code of excellence. Service Manager Joe Mistretta goes above and beyond for all his customers. Highly recommend this service department.

Feb 28, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We appreciate your kind words and recommendation, Jessica! Joe is a great member of our team. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future!

February 24, 2018

"Oil change is "

- Danilifts

Very polite punctual and accommodating. Car was finished early in the morning & ready on time. Joe was a great service writer and I will be using Sarant for any more of my service or sales needs.

Feb 26, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for the review, we're glad you had a pleasant service experience! We're already looking forward to next time, so call us when you need us!

February 23, 2018

"Sarant Cadillac is the BEST !! "

- auntmin84

I would highly recommend Sarant Cadillac. They are the best all around dealership. From the person that answers the phone to the service department they are wonderful to deal with.

Maurice Pereira
Feb 26, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for your review and recommendation! We're so glad that you had a pleasant experience working with our team. Call us if we can help you with anything else!

February 21, 2018

"Fast, Courteous Excellent Service"

- Tom Murphy

Just took my 2016 CT6 in for service. Joseph was extremely efficient and helpful. He makes you feel right at home from the get-go. Wait time was way under what I anticipated. Car runs great. They did a great job. This the place on LI to go for your Cadillac service.

Feb 22, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thanks for the kind words, Tom! We appreciate you trusting your CT6 with us to get the best quality service. We strive to make every visit to our service department as quick and efficient as possible, and we're delighted to hear Joseph helped in that process. If you need anything else, please let us know. We value your business and hope you come back soon!

February 14, 2018

"Useless"

- Janet200

Service writer joe is the most difficult person to get in contact with. He never answers calls. Or returns calls. Always forwards me to voicemail and avoids all contact with loyal customers. Never gave me an update on my car. Never told me it was ready

Mar 06, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We are very sorry to hear you have had a difficult experience with our service department here at Sarant. Great service and open communication with each of our valued customers is our priority, and we apologize for any inconvenience or frustration you experienced and hope to have the opportunity to speak with you. If you would, please contact Bill McArdle, our Service Manager, at 516-293-3370. Thank you.