Sloane Toyota of Glenside

542 Reviews of Sloane Toyota of Glenside

February 11, 2019

"Family "

- Ford12

Sloane treats their customers like family. My first time experience was awesome, and I can't wait to shop for my next car at Sloane. Bill in used car sales is the man! He makes sure you do not walk out empty handed.

Bill Lamon
Other Employees : Rich R

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Thank you for your great review! We're glad to have Bill on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 10, 2019

"Very satisfied customer "

- AnnaB 2019

If you want an awesome buying experience go see Ben Solar at Sloane Toyota. He was so helpful with helping me buy my new car! I would give him 6 stars if I could. He answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable through the while buying process.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Anna, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear about your great experience at Sloane Toyota of Glenside! If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to give us a call. Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 10, 2019

"Great service, no pressure environment "

- Mandersen19

Sloane Toyota was top notch!! Ben went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with my purchase. He gave me suggestions and good advice and wasn’t pushy whatsoever. Very quick and painless process. I would absolutely recommend going to sloanes and seeing Ben!

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

At Sloane Toyota of Glenside, our number one goal is customer satisfaction. We train our staff to go the extra mile and give the customer a positive experience. We are very pleased you enjoyed your recent visit and we hope you will continue to use our dealership for your parts and service needs. Thank you for your great review! Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

"Great Experience"

- Jon

Sloane Honda sold us a lemon and Sloane Toyota made it right. Jeff LIsh and Safdar Masih treated us well and made a challenging situation into an opportunity. I, however, would have preferred to spend less time the 'extras' offered when we were signing contracts.

Jeff Lish
Safdar Masih

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. Thank you for choosing Sloane Toyota of Glenside. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 09, 2019

"New Rav4"

- lfm2007

Having been a Sloane Toyota customer for many years, I am again happy with the experience I had today in getting the Rav4. It was great working with Rob as he was kind, knowledgeable, and listened to what I was looking for in my next car.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I'm very happy to hear about your positive experience at Sloane Toyota of Glendside. Congratulations on the new Toyota RAV4! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to stop by for a visit. Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 09, 2019

"Great service"

- Hljohnson0

Ben was awesome! This is one of the friendliest dealerships I've been to. You can tell their employees are happy. They didn't add on dumb fees like transfer fees etc. Their cars are priced appropriately and I didn't feel like it was a fight between us during the purchase, which is great because I'm exhausted from other dealers being shady. You can tell they are confident in the work they do on their cars and encourage you to have your own inspection. Thanks for being really nice and helpful, Ben!

Tom Welsh

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 08, 2019

"My experience was great"

- Rockflyersman

I came in to check out the new RAV4 and Rob helped me. He was very knowledgeable about the car, and helped me with all of my needs.

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4! It's wonderful to know you feel confident in your decision to choose Sloane Toyota of Glenside as your dealer as it is imperative we make the car-buying experience as seamless and efficient as possible. Take care! Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 08, 2019

"Thrilled to own my car!"

- Happy happy happy customer

I bought my Highlander from Rob Fox - the second pre-owned car he has helped me with. He listened and understood exactly what kind of car I thought was right for my family, and he did a great job finding it for us! I was sort of picky about it at the time, but he never made me feel that way. I paid the car off a week ago and it is every bit as great as the first day I bought it. This is due to the excellent service the car has received over the years at Sloane and the careful attention of Herb Lindley - another awesome asset at this dealership. The two make a great team!

Rob Fox
Other Employees : Herb Lindley

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that Rob could provide you with a second car buying experience that was just as good or better as the first! Please come back and see us again in the future with anything else you might need. Thank you for choosing Sloane Toyota of Glenside. Take care! Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 08, 2019

"Low pressure = good experience"

- EmilyS

Salesman Rob Fox was friendly, knowledgeable, and most of all respected our need to leave after the test drive so we could handle some other things and make a decision on our own. The completion of the sale went smoothly and took less time than we expected. No one tried to sweet talk (or strong arm) us into extras we didn't need or want.

Rob Fox

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Thank you so much for the nice review! We really appreciate this feedback and I'll be certain to share your compliments with Rob and the rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high-quality customer service, and I'm glad we were able to take care of you. Thank you for choosing Sloane Toyota of Glenside! Take care. Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400

February 07, 2019

"Very good buying expey"

- Zachmessi

We have purchased from Sloane before. Having shopped for several models, Sloane again gave us exceptional service and offered a very fair no haggle price. The salesperson, Rob was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all our questions both pre and post sale. Would absolutely recommend Sloan to family and friends

Steven Geissler

Sloane Toyota of Glenside responded

Zach, we really appreciate you taking the time to leave this wonderful feedback.  We understand that buying a car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Sloane Toyota of Glenside. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Sincerely, Jeff Lish – General Manager – jeff.lish@sloaneautos.com - (215) 885-5400