Streetside Classics Charlotte

800 Derita Rd, Concord , North Carolina 28027

78 Reviews of Streetside Classics Charlotte

December 02, 2017

"Dealing with friends and professionals "

- Met107586

Don, Matt, and Zegin really took care of selling my vehicle. With help from the other professionals these friends kept me in the loop with every step of the process and activity on my truck. I got a better price for my truck than if I would have listed it myself and can’t thank all the folks enough. Will keep them in mind for my next classic vehicle purchase.

Don Duncan
November 16, 2017

"Outstanding service "

- Allen

Matt was great to deal with no pressure, showroom was well laid out easy to see cars. Ellen handled title work and money matters perfectly.

October 13, 2017

"great service"

- josie

great information on transporting auto Maryland to Lancaster sc spent all week trying to fine a company to do this got run around chris referred me to Jason problem over ThankYou

October 04, 2017

""Above and Beyond""

- Steve Price

We visited Streetside Classics to look at a 1938 Ford Tudor Streetrod from Myrtle Beach SC (3 1/2 hour drive). We were met by Zegin Braun. After several attempts to get the car started, it was decided that the starter was bad on the car. Zegin ordered a new starter and installed it himself along with fixing a couple other issues that we were concerned about and he did this before he knew if we were going to buy the car. He definitely went well above and beyond. I have never seen a salesmen do so much to satisfy a customer. The whole experience was great!!! We bought the car and can not wait for it's delivery. Thanks Zegin!!!!!

Michael Catignani
Other Employees : Arthur
Oct 07, 2017 -

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

Thanks Cathi and Steve for taking the time to leave us great review. The team here at Streetside Classics Charlotte is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be the best consignment dealer in North Carolina.

September 15, 2017

"A 1941 Chevy 3100 pickup"

- Ronald Alves

Over the past three years We have visited Streetside Classics. The people working there where always very helpful and never pushy and answered most of my questions when they knew the answers. My sister is now looking to also buy a classic pickup and is looking at Streetside classics for her truck.

Oct 07, 2017 -

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

Thanks for leaving a review, we’re glad to hear you’re enjoying your 1941 Chevy 3100. That was a gorgeous truck. The team at Streetside Classics Charlotte is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we’re proud to be the best consignment dealer in North Carolina. Please come visit our showroom again soon with your sister, and don’t forget we have our Annual Holiday Open House on December 2nd. Thanks again, enjoy the truck, and don’t forget to give us call is you ever decide to sell it!

September 06, 2017

"FAKE DEALS"

- Sam

I would rate them as -5 stars if i have an option, i called about a car and started my loan with the lender, got approved and called the put a down payment, the sales guy kept holding me up and refused to take my down payment by saying he will call me in 2 minutes never called, i called back in 15 minutes, i was shocked that he sold the car for someone else, no wonder he kept pushing away my down payment, if someone does those kinda deals TRUST ME NOTHING CAN STOP THEM FROM SELLING YOU A PIECE OF JUNK

Oct 03, 2017 -

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

At Streetside, we always do our best to be fair and honest in the way we do business. At times, we will have a vehicle that receives a lot of interest from multiple buyers at the same time. While that is great for the seller, unfortunately it’s not always great for the multiple buyers looking to purchase. But ultimately, we operate on a first-come, first-serve basis, and another party simply placed a deposit on the subject vehicle shortly before you were able to. We have multiple salesmen working multiple leads at each of our dealerships simultaneously, and they truly do their best to communicate quickly so situations like this one do not arise. We encourage you to fill out the Car Finder portion of our website to be notified when a similar vehicle arrives in our inventory. If you do, we will call and give you the first chance at purchasing it. We wish you luck in your search for a classic vehicle and hope you will give us another chance for your business in the future.

August 01, 2017

"Professional and honest"

- dwgeagl

This was, by far, one of the best experiences at a dealership I have ever had. Everyone I encountered there was polite, and well-mannered. I did not feel pressured to by a car, nor did I feel like I was being taken advantage of. The salesman was honest about everything, no pressure, and courteous in his emails about seeing vehicles before I could make the physical trip. I bought a car of my dreams here and will definitely be an advocate of this dealer for any future buys amongst people I know. Thanks Streetside!

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

You're very welcome ! The team here at Streetside Classics Charlotte is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be the best consignment dealer in Charlotte, NC. We strive for all customers to have the same experience that you had in our Charlotte, NC location. We're thrilled you were able to find the car of your dreams.

August 01, 2017

"Just a good experience."

- wfmcbroom

The staff is very frendly and easy to work with. I had made multiple phone calls before driving three hours to see the vehicles and they always treated me with respect and courtesy. Great people and great cars.

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review Bill. The team here at Streetside Classics Charlotte is thrilled to hear such good feedback and we’re proud to be the best consignment dealer in Charlotte, NC. Thanks again for driving the three hours to come meet Matt and the entire staff in person so you could purchase your Silverado. We're sure you'll enjoy it for years to come, but if you ever decide to sell it, we hope you'll keep us in mind.

July 26, 2017

"oversees dealer and collecter"

- norbert kutzera

Mr. Zegin Braun sold me a couple of beautiful cars the last 2 years and it was always a pleasure to purchase and I am happy to get always the honest and good information about all cars I was looking at..

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

Mr. Kutzera ... Thanks for taking the time to submit this review. It's always a pleasure to have you visit our showroom when you come to North Carolina. Zegin and our entire staff here at Streetside Classics in Charlotte are happy to assist you getting the vehicles you want at the price you want and getting them shipped overseas for your overseas dealership and collection. We look forward to the many more transactions you and Zegin are putting together.

July 06, 2017

"Purchased my dream vehicle"

- jwyno

Been searching for my dream vehicle for the past few years since I retired. While searching of the web I located it at Streetside Classics' Charlotte showroom. Contacted sales rep Chris and found out it was still available. Drove to showroom to inspect the vehicle. Chris was highly professional and helpful in negotiating my purchase. I highly recommend Streetside Classics to anyone interested in purchasing any classic vehicle.

Jul 06, 2017 -

Streetside Classics Charlotte responded

Thank you for giving us this positive feedback on our Charlotte showroom! We are happy to hear you had a good experience with one of our top Sales Professionals! We hope to see you and your new car at our next cars and coffee, which we host on the last Saturday of each month.