The KARL Chevrolet Company

115 Reviews of The KARL Chevrolet Company

September 13, 2016

"Car buying made easy"

- GJMPGA

I recently purchased a new Chevy Suburban from Karl Chevrolet. The process could not have been easier. My trade in was fairly priced and Rob Ferrraro was great to work with. I would recommend Karl to anyone looking for a new car.

September 01, 2016

"Wonderful professional and courteous "

- CharlesCaviola

I would recommend Karl to anyone looking for a new or pre owned vehicle. Rob Ferraro was the gentleman who worked with me and he was wonderful. He made the process so easy and smooth. I will certainly use them again in the future

September 01, 2016

"Honest approach to a very good deal for me."

- Richard

I recently purchased a Chevy Colorado Z 71 from The Karl dealership. In a very simple and clear way they handled the paperwork, answered my questions, and gave me good information about options and operating instructions. It was about the most painless car buying experience I have ever had! In particular Rob Ferraro and Wally Frank were both patient and understanding. This made me feel relaxed and like I can really trust the dealership. Thanks again to Karl.

Wally Frank
Leo Karl III
Sep 01, 2016 -

The KARL Chevrolet Company responded

Thank you Richard for sharing your experience. Our team believes in some very simple ideas: 1) We are here to help our clients find the best vehicle to meet their needs 2) We are here to help our clients get maximum value for the dollars they spend 3) If we do 1 & 2, we will have a successful business. That philosophy worked in 1927 when my grandfather opened this business and it works today. At the end of the day, this is not rocket science! It's all about treating customers as we would hope to be treated ..... basically like family. We thank you for your business and look forward to assisting you in the future, along with your family, friends and associates. All our best, Leo Karl III President

August 17, 2016

"Rob Ferraro was great !"

- Kmeier12

I came to Karl Chevrolet in hopes of trading in my vehicle. Other dealerships I visited were not helpful or tried to trick me into a new finance plan that was not reasonable. Rob Ferraro at Karl Chevrolet was the only person who explained each step of the trade in process so I fully understood what was happening. From there he helped me find the perfect vehicle for me. Every question I had, was answered in full detail. I am beyond happy with my new vehicle and all the help I received !!

August 14, 2016

"Car and customer"

- Greg Reilly

My 2009 Chevy Traverse has about 125,000 miles and it is running like a top. Karl Chevrolet sold the car to me and has serviced is regularly since the purchase. I like how Camilo, Toby and Jay explain to me the list of recommended service items. Karl not only understands my vehicle, but they understand me. They know I cannot always do each recommended service item immediately, so they help me prioritize them and we get them accomplished over time. Care for the car is one thing, and that is to be expected. It is their overall care for me, one individual customer, that keeps me loyal to Karl Chevrolet.

August 10, 2016

"regular mtc for 2 cars"

- michael salvati

I recently took my 2 Equinox cars for standard / scheduled maintenance and was very pleased in both instances. The service managers are very friendly and responsive to my requests. The techs are also very helpful and in one instance drove me home after I dropped off the car. Have been a customer for many years and always have the same great service.

Other Employees : Juan Sanchez
July 17, 2016

"Successful Purchase of Traverse"

- Traverse Purchaser

Karl Cheverolet had the Traverse with the options we were searching for and Mr. Rob Ferraro was excellent in reviewing the details of the vehicle with us and very direct in the explaining the costs and options. The purchase was a very pleasant experience and we are very happy with the Traverse.

July 14, 2016

"Rob Ferraro is always the BEST. "

- ChevSS

Rob has always, in dealing with me and my family over many years and by way of many Chevy vehicles, been at the top of his game. Helpful, available, unfailingly honest and straight-forward. What's not to like!

Steve Karl
July 09, 2016

"Outstanding service"

- GlennA

Always helpful and professional. Everyone at Karl Chevy is willing to help, in sales and service. Both Camilo and Tobey are excellent. We've been coming here for many years.

Leo Karl III
June 23, 2016

"Responsive to our Company's needs"

- tknyny

Excellent customer service gave us a quick solution to a significant transportation problem. The service department is staffed with people that have been with the company a long time

Dan Lynch