Toyota of Braintree

3161 Reviews of Toyota of Braintree

July 14, 2018

"Fantastic"

- 26Lucien62!

Ed Hayes and the rest of the crew really got us out of a bad lease and into a great car! They made us comfortable and happy. Everyone needs to go to Tufankjian Toyota! Shout outs to Gerry, Mark, Brian, and Ed. Thanks to them we will never buy a car any where else!

Gerry Gorham
Ed Hayes
Mark McElroy
Brian Mcgrath

"2nd car lease"

- martha

leased my second car, was a bit nervous but Wallace walked me through everything and now I have a car that I love even more.

Rubens bourguignon
Bob Wilfand
Walace Langame
Arthur Martel
July 13, 2018

"Can the experience get any better? Not a chance!"

- enyaw313

Leased my second Toyota today and have previously purchased 3 cars from Bob in the past. Nervous about the end of the lease but Bob and the dealership made a smooth transition between vehicles. Not a bit of stress! I drive an hour and a half to go to this dealership to experience Bob's outstanding customer service, knowledge and manner about him. Actually feel appreciated, as a customer, at this dealership in all departments. Great price for my new Rav4! Thanks Bob and Tufankjian Toyota!

Bob Wilfand
Bill Detellis

"Great experience "

- Jason Nguyen

They took care of us very well. All the paperwork was done fast. They always made sure that we understood everything clearly, and reminded us that we could comeback any time if we had any question. We had a great experience working with them.

Kenny Tempro
Viet Vu
Harish "Sunny" Ahuja

"Amazing Customer Service"

- BoydRav4

From the moment we walked in we were greeted by amazing Customer Service, easiest car buying experience we have ever had. Everyone we worked was very knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Very satisfied with the RAV4 that Francys helped us pick out, nice to have a salesman that listens to what you want and finds the perfect pick. After that we worked with Eric who provided options without making us feel pressured (very refreshing). Everything was explained to us with full transparency and we can't wait to drive our RAV4!

francys Araujo
Eric Francke
July 13, 2018

"Great knowledge of all its vehicles."

- bobg47

I think your most important asset is the sales staff. I have purchased several cars at Braintree Toyota and I have gone to Steve Lavanchy for all of my purchases. I have also sent many friends and family to Steve because I know he will treat them right and without any pressure.

Steve Lavanchy
Arthur Martel
July 12, 2018

"Excellent. Great service"

- Jb

Great overall experience. Very helpful. Good deals all around. Very easy to deal with. Service was fast. Would strongly recommend dealership to friends and family.

Gerry Gorham
Claudia melgarejo
Joey Foy
Other Employees : Great
July 11, 2018

"Complete satisfaction!"

- Cookie

Enjoying my new RAV4! Joe Lawlor, my sales representative, and other staff at Tufankjian Toyota made the purchase. Quick and easy. Joe listened to my requirements and suggested the perfect car for me. I wouldn't hesitate recommending the dealership and, especially, Joe Lawlor. Everyone knew their job and followed through. Thanks to all.

July 10, 2018

"Exceptional customer service"

- Dorcas

I was referred to Joe by my sister after she informed me of a the great service and help he provided when she got her car and i would say the i m not dissapointed. Joe went above and beyond and worked with my husband and i to ensure that we are satisfied. I would recommend Joe anytime anyday to friends and family

Joey Foy
July 09, 2018

"Why we are repeat customer"

- Mmk2018

This is our 3rd lease and as always the processe was great. We really appreciated how hard Don Richmond and Joe Lawlor worked to meet our limited available time For the process. My husband and I both work multiple jobs so schedules are always full, Joe and Don were not only knowledgeable, professional and so accommodating.

1 - 10 of 3,161 results