Toyota of Braintree

2867 Reviews of Toyota of Braintree

November 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- Bery24

The process was quick, the given attention was exceptional, employees are very friendly, the price was good and affordable, and they kept in constant communication with me

jose Rosario
Walace Langame
November 23, 2017

"Excellent Dealer"

- Klaus Raupp

Very straight forward salespeople, not pushy at all, and offering excellent service from the moment you enter the store until the moment the keys are in your hands. I will definitely be back in case of new purchases/leases, and also recommend the dealer (and the salesperson - Fausto) to friends.

Fausto Darocha
Arthur Martel

"Great service "

- Ikeykid28

Was dreading buying a new car after some of the stories that I have heard, but Benson made the process as easy and seamless as possible

Benson Onwuamaebu
November 21, 2017

"My Experience at Toyota of Braintree"

- camry,yvonne1117

My experience at Toyota of Braintree was a positive one. My salesman, Emmanuel Hernandez was very thorough with showing us a variety of cars we were interested in. He walked us through the operations of the car. Emmanuel was very pleasant and professional in working with us.

Emmanuel Hernandez

"Simple and painless"

- Kk123

I was dreading buying a new car and I had a great experience at Toyota of Braintree. I worked with Emmanule and he was awesome. I never felt pressured to buy something, he explained everything to me, asked if I had questions, and was a nice person to work with. I’m so happy with my car!

Emmanuel Hernandez
Brian Mcgrath
November 20, 2017

"Great Service"

- boleary37

Joe was fantastic! He was honest and did not waste my time. This was by far the easiest car purchase I have ever made and that is thanks to Joe!

Joe Lawlor
November 20, 2017

"Exceptional Car Buying Experience Unlike Other Dealerships"

- Hong

You are reading a review from a real buyer, and I purchased a new car from Toyota of Braintree. I feel skeptical when I was reading the reviews online. Everyone is saying good words about this dealership which to me it is too good to be true from my past experience. However, after my personal experience in this dealership, I have to tell you that all those good words you read are the fact reflecting the employees. Shane Paiva are super nice and helpful to identify the car that best fit our needs. Shane and Kenny Tempro also make sure their great services don't stop after you've signed the contract which was my past experience from a VW dealership. Their great services continue until you have driven your dream car away. Oh, forgot to mention that they even went to the auction to retrieve my parking pass because I left it in the old car. No other dealership can beat this one. I truly recommend Toyota of Braintree to anyone who is still browsing around and struggling which dealership you should go first. Toyota of Braintree is your first and the last stop.

Shane Paiva
Arthur Martel
Eric Francke
November 19, 2017

"Outstanding and friendly service"

- James Page

Wallace Langame (Finance) and Rubens Bourguignon (Sales) are among the nicest, most helpful people I know which is why I fell they deserve the very highest 5 star rating and why I have been coming back and will continue to come back with all of my families automotive needs. I have known and done business with Wallace for many years and he is like family. Rubens is cut from the same cloth, very easy to get along with and helpful.

Rubens bourguignon
Walace Langame
November 19, 2017

"Successful day at Toyota of Braintree!"

- BEN1

My first contact at the dealership was with Scott Vallatini who was very knowledgeable, respectful and eager to help .. great qualities in a salesperson. Kenny Tempro helped us put it all together very smoothly. His knowledge and confidence serve the company well. Bill Detellis was very professional and detailed when explaining all the options. All in all a very professional outfit which gave me confidence in my purchase. I would highly recommend this team to anyone. B.

Scott Vallatini
Brian Mcgrath
Bill Detellis
November 18, 2017

"Spent a great day at Toyota of Braintree!"

- L.Adler

Everyone I met and dealt with was professional and personable. The quality of the employees says a lot about the dealership as a whole. Scott was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable and spent several hours with me.. I test drove three cars and he answered all my questions. Joey, Bill, and Fred completed my visit and all were helpful and pleasant. I will highly recommend your dealership to anyone interested in buying a car. Thank you, all. Linda Adler

Joey Foy