Toyota of Braintree

210 Union Street, Braintree, Massachusetts 02184

3217 Reviews of Toyota of Braintree

September 17, 2018

"Got exactly what I wanted and it was easy. "

- Paul+++

I did a full internet search for a used car and ended up at Tufankjian. They had the car and the right price. I didn't nessacary want to go to a dealership. Now, I feel like it was a good move. I got the car I want with some nice perks. The detailing of the car was way beyond what I expected and something I wouldn't have got from a private sale. I was wary of dealership experience, not having one for a long while. I wanted a minimum of fuss and that's what I got from Joe Lawlor. With Joe everything was straight forward and simple. I got there at 10am, saw the car, took the test drive, bought it and was out the door at 12 noon. I learned a lot in my few dealings with Joe and now feel like Joe and Toyota are the place to go to in the future. I never had a guy at a dealership that I felt comfortable with, now I do. One big plus at this dealership is the in house inspection tation. That saves a pain in the next trip right there. The finance part was easy and fast also. Much recommended.

Joe Lawlor
Brian Mcgrath
Bill Detellis
September 16, 2018

"Joe went above & beyond to get me the car I wanted. "

- Brian B

From start to finish, Joe made this deal happen with his initiative, attention to detail and straight-forward approach. I had very specific requests in the car I was looking for, and the price I was looking to pay. Joe persevered, followed-up and got me the car I wanted for the price I wanted. Joe streamlined the entire process, and made my car purchase as smooth as could be. I highly recommend Joe & the entire team at Braintree Toyota.

Joe Lawlor

"My experience "

- Nancy M.

Great customer service and prices. Loved working with Ismael - the Salesman and with Sunny -for financing. Highly recommend this dealer. It was a stress free experience.

Ismael Martinez
Harish "Sunny" Ahuja

"Best costumer service"

- Jackiejax27

We had the best experience at Toyota of Braintree. It was my first time buying a car and they couldn’t have been more helpful and kind. They made us feel so comfortable and I really appreciated that they weren’t extremely pushy like most salesman can be. Toyota of Braintree also made it convenient so that we were able to leave with our new car that day. I will absolutely recommend Emmanuel Hernandez to anyone looking for a new car because he is honest and truly cares about his clients. Thank you to everyone at Toyota of Braintree!

Enmanuel Hernandez
Arthur Martel
Angel Tirado

"New 4Runner"

- J&R Clark

My wife and I visited Toyota Braintree to test drive a Toyota 4 Runner. After they gave us excellent value for our trade, we were able to purchase a brand new 2018 model. We dealt with Andy Chau, Brian McGrath and Kenny Tempro; all 3 were professional gentlemen and they made our experience easy and pleasurable.

Andy Chau
Kenny Tempro
Brian Mcgrath
September 14, 2018

"Thanks a lot Gerry to help us ."

- Linhnguyen

We were looking for used car . We came to another dealer . It was terrible. The salesman was slowly and we tried to asked him some options or what different about the car and he answered . If we didn’t ask he just let us look at the car and didn’t say anything about the car . They were wasting our time because we have to go there for 3 time about the car . And When we went to toyota of Braintree . We met Gerry who is salesman in Toyota of Braintree . He was so nice . He is taking care us really professional. He was trying to explain about the car for us . We were really happy and really quick to buy the car . He lets us to drive the car and lets us to feeling really excited. And we went back his table and talked about the price . Mark came in and he was really nice too . He always smiled and gave us special number. Today , I came to picked the car up , Gerry explained for me everything about the options in the car again . Now I have my favorite dealer . I will come back to buy another car . Thanks a lot Gerry and Mark ^^ .

Gerry Gorham

"Gentlemen"

- bostonshopper

The salesmen were gentlemen. They were courteous from start to end and generous with their time. Gerry went with me on an efficient test drive. Joey was particularly patient to explain all of the numbers and the terms of the lease agreement.

Gerry Gorham
Joey Foy
September 13, 2018

""Amazing job well done from the amazing dealer John""

- Mr.Rav4

You will be amazed with Toyota Braintree People who are so friendly. At first i came to visit just for the diagnostic of my car. And decided to buy my new car, eventually because of John who made me comfortable and patience with all my inquiries. Three words to describe amazing "John Augustave" he is so warmth, polite and friendly. If I will be grading his performance from 1-10 I will give him 10 as the highest. I am so absolutely satisfied for his service and performance as a dealer.

John Augustave

"Awesome!"

- marebear2

This is the 3rd car I have gotten from Toyota of Braintree. They are great to work with. The listen to your needs ,and are friendly , considerate, and polite! I will always Buy/lease from them!

Enmanuel Hernandez
September 12, 2018

"New lease 2019 Corolla LE"

- sat0615

My current lease was coming to maturity and I wanted to explore my options. I first contacted Toyota Financial Services and after speaking with them, they asked if I would like a sales representative from Toyota of Braintree to contact me. Toyota of Braintree immediately contacted me and I was pleasantly surprised by their quick response. I made an appointment that afternoon and was greeted right away and introduced to my sales representative, Mr. Tony Depina. Mr. Depina made me feel comfortable through the whole process, addressed and answered all my questions about the leasing terms on a new vehicle, payments, my current lease and valuation. I am delighted that I was able to make a deal with an affordable monthly payment with a new Corrola LE. I even got to pick the color of my car too. This is now the 4th Corolla and 6th overall vehicle I have leased from Toyota of Braintree. They do make you feel like family. Also want to acknowledge the courteous service I received from the finance officer, Mr. Joey Foy. Mr. Foy went over the terms, and breakdown of all the financing step-by-step with me so I understood easily all that entailed to what I was paying and what addiontal options I could add. I am happy Mr. Foy was able to assist me.

Eric Francke