Toyota of Naperville

Mukesh Mehta, Sales, Toyota of Naperville

Mukesh Mehta

"Happy customer "

- Omp23

Great place to find the perfect vehicle We got my son a nice car for him to start building up some credit ......etc etc etc

Zeke Beltran

"New jeep"

- Mnov2021

I came in looking for a pre-owned vehicle and I had Alan help me out. He did a great job helping me find the right rate for financing.

Alain Vilma

March 19, 2019

"Margaret And Helena Zabiega "

- Gosia49

Excellent service from Mr Dave Avemian. We came to see how much our trade in was worth, had not plans to buy that day, and we came out with a new car. What I liked about him was that he did not push, just gave us information quickly and was very knowledgeable about everything we asked him. He is very personable and this was the best and quickest visit in which I ever brought a car. Our 10 th Toyota. Excellent service from all in Toyota that helped us too.

Dave Avemian