Toyota of Naperville

Kareem Thomas

Kris Kosinski, Sales, Toyota of Naperville

Kris Kosinski

September 18, 2018

"Great Service and Experience"

- Mtam

Great service with Dave Avemian. He helped my husband find the right used car for him. Upon my inspection of the vehicle, I noticed some technical issues that had not been addressed in their inspection of the vehicle. When closing, there were some discrepancies and confusion but Dave made sure amends were made and that it was a win-win situation. Post- purchase, Dave made sure to follow up and worked with my husband to correct the technical issues discovered. Dave Avemian is not simply there to close the deal. He is there to ensure you are taken care of through the purchasing process and follows through on his word after the deal is closed. I hope you and the rest of your team members keep it up.

Dave Avemian
Other Employees : Kal Omran

September 17, 2018

"Very helpful"

- Mster1

I showed up to the dealership with very new credit which resulted in having no credit. After working for a few minutes Dave and his team pulled some strings, and worked to give me a decent rate. Overall I'm very satisfied with the experience that I had. Everybody who works at the facility is very friendly, and Dave did a great job!

Dave Avemian
Bill Cranley

September 17, 2018

"kudos for Nadeem Mirza - Toyota of Naperville Sales "

- Safdar

I am very hesitant and not comfortable when it comes to shark style sales talk and avoid dealers/sales agents who push hard to increase sale numbers. To my surprise, the experience with Toyota of Naperville was totally opposite of my expectations. Sales agent, Nadeem Mirza was a true professional and instead of pushy talks he educated us about the vehicle and answers all of our concerns and questions and constantly did a positive follow up of our concerns. Our total experience from looking the car on website to test drive the car and then finally going over the loan process was very positive and smooth. All of the team members of Toyota of Naperville, including Nadeem, Kyle (Finance Manager – I hope I have his correct name) and their manager (I think his name was Ameen) was very positive and professional. I am very happy to have my sales closed at their location and would recommend anyone to try them out to get a totally different experience of car sales. Thanks Nadeem for being a mentor and letting us make the right decision.

Nadeem Mirza