Toyota of Scranton

Cathy Keohan,  Sales Professional, Toyota of Scranton

Cathy Keohan

Sales Professional

July 15, 2018

"Excellent sales and service"

- 4 Runner

John Minter was my sales person. He was very polite and helpful , quick to get back to me with my questions. Service is great you don't have to wait long for appt.

John Minter

May 14, 2018

"Prompt service department "

- Jschwartz75

I had both my vehicle and my wife's serviced today. Both vehicles needed their 10,000 miles service done. Dealing with Alyssa was Awesome!

Alyssa Esteras
Other Employees : Andrew Weinberger

March 20, 2018

"Service dept is a sales dept"

- Sud,s

Your prices are to high - when you have your buy 3 and get one for $1 I can get 4 tires at firestone cheaper you say that's the price Bridgestone charges you we are not dum you buy at wholesale not retail also the tires you put on my truck only last 25,000 miles and they are 60,000 mile tires- I rotate every 5,000 miles this is with all 3 of my Highlander's-the only wAy I get any thing done is to call your 800 number. Your service dept is a sales dept not service dept. I never get any satisfaction from your dealer in any way.

Parts dept, Luis Figueroa