Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

Jim Graves

Dakota Dillard, Sales Consultant, Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

Dakota Dillard

January 20, 2019

"Great buying experience "

- Pamandgina

Our salesperson, Dakota Dillard, went above and beyond finding us the 2019 Tiguan with the features we wanted. Everything about our visit and subsequent purchase was performed with an outstanding level of customer care. Great experience! Brian Johnson, new car manager, was also excellent. He took great care of us and delivered on every expectation. I was very impressed with this dealership and their personnel. Chris Hayden in Finance was the fastest finance person we have experience! Overall just a super dealership to do business with.

Dakota Dillard
Chris Hayden
Brian Johnson

January 11, 2019

"We Own Our Third VW Thanks to Village VE & Smitty!"

- MoodyMolavi

My wife and I have bought many cars together. After a 5 minute conversation with Smitty, he delivered the EXACT vehicle we were seeking. It is perfect! It has everything we wanted! My wife loves it! She does so much for our family. She deserves this fantastic machine as a thank you from her family for always being there before we know we need help. Thanks to Smitty for delivering this Tiguan, and thanks to Robert for the quick and easy financial process! We love Smitty and Village VW!

Tom "Smitty" Smith

January 06, 2019

"Love My New Car"

- carguyKeith

I Love my new car. This us my first VW and I am so impressed with it. I am so glad we have VW in Chattanooga. I had a Great Salesman Jim Graves. Thank You Jim for all you did for me and all your help.

Jim Graves