Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

459 Reviews of Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

September 21, 2018

"Friendly, comfortable enviroment!"

- Bjecpb27

We worked with Smitty on purchasing our first Volkswagen. He and the entire staff were very friendly and made the process as smooth as possible. Great experience!

September 11, 2018

"In Smitty we trust! "

- Engjames512

This is the 3rd vehicle we have bought from Thomas “Uncle Smitty” Smith at Village Volkswagen. He is top notch and we consider him family now. It has always been an excellent and hassle free experience throughout the whole process of purchasing our families vehicles. We highly recommend Thomas Smith for anyone looking to buy their next vehicle. Thanks again Uncle Smitty!!!

Brandon Perry
Other Employees : Courtney, Customer Concierge Assistant via email
September 10, 2018

"Less time than i have ever spent buying a car!"

- Joedrt

Scott was hands down the best i've dealt with! he knew the answers to all my questions and provided excellent service! Would not hesitate to return to Scott for any help i need or another new VW!

Scott Hile
September 08, 2018

"Low pressure sales tactics do exist!"

- VWFan

I worked with Smitty on the purchase of my certified pre-owned Tiguan, and he made the experience very stress-free by asking about my needs for a new car, answering all my questions, and by not trying to bamboozle me with unnecessary features or price hikes - everything was above board and in keeping with my own pre-purchase research. I'd previously visited 6 months ago when starting my research and Smitty listened to my 'would like' list then and remembered them six months later - truly cares about his customers! If you're in the market for a VW, definitely visit Village VW and ask for Smitty - he's awesome! The financing and paperwork process was also thorough and there was no pressure to purchase additional services or coverage I was not interested in; Dakota Dillard was very pleasant to work with at the end of a very long and busy day at the dealership. Then, when I wanted to make sure my well-loved Jetta was 100% ready for my buyer's purchase, Crockett Griffin made sure I was taken care of to my satisfaction. Thanks for a thoroughly great experience, Village VW!

Crockett Griffin
Megan Klemann
September 07, 2018

"Service Department - grateful for their help!"

- CJ

I was traveling from Atlanta to Ohio on a Friday morning when my check engine light came on. I searched and realized Village VW of Chattanooga was only 15 minutes away, so I drove to the dealer. I spoke with Charolene Smith and explained my situation (traveling, away from home). She spoke with the Service Manager/Jason who kindly went ahead and took my car into the shop to see what was the issue. He diagnosed the problem and said they could fix it for me or I could continue my trip and have the car fixed when I got home. Since I have had to have a lot of repairs to my vehicle, I chose to wait and have the car fixed at my home dealership where they are familiar with my car. I am very grateful to Charolene for being so kind and understanding and explaining my situation to Jason. I am also very grateful to Jason for understanding my situation and acting so quickly. I was at the dealer for about an hour and then went on the rest of my trip with peace of mind. Thank you so much!

Jason Schollenberger
Charolene Smith
August 30, 2018

"Driving 110 miles to buy from Smitty "

- Nursevanna

Great buying experience with Smitty. No pressure and we were happy with the price. Clay, the lot boy, was very helpful, making sure our new vehicle was clean and that the car and truck we traded in didn’t have any of our personal items left behind. Dakota explained all paperwork and was very cordial. Thomas Smith is a great salesman!! He came in on his day off to make this sale.

Tom "Smitty" Smith
Other Employees : Clay—the lot boy.
August 23, 2018

"Amazing Service Department!"

- ebohman

This was my first visit to this dealership to have my daughter's VW new beetle repaired. Brandon Perry was extremely helpful and actually went way beyond what would be considered "normal service" by a Service Manager to be sure my daughter's vehicle was repaired properly. Very impressed. Waiting room was very comfortable and repair done in excellent time. They found a new customer in my daughter for sure and a potential one in me!

Brandon Perry
Charolene Smith
August 18, 2018

"Amazing Customer Service"

- rsparks

Everyone I interacted with was super helpful and had a genuine smile on their face. I visited Villiage Volkswagon a few times during the whole process and each visit was greatly enjoyable. I worked with Smitty, Jeff, Tyler, and Dakota; and the four of them helped to get me in my awesome new Jetta!

Tyler Sullivan
Jeff Newell
August 16, 2018

"Very poor customer service "

- Boe

Had an appointment for Friday morning to have car checked. Car was not seen by Servicing until Tuesday night. Only explanation was they were busy.

Max Cockrell
August 12, 2018

"Super happy!"

- bbell

I had been looking at the VW Atlas since March of 2018, and I actually knew I was going to get one when VW first announced that they were coming out with it. I visited Village VW in March to look, but unfortunately at the time had to wait a bit longer to get my husband on board too. Took him to the dealership, and he fell in love with the Atlas. We started shopping aggressively as we wanted to get one before we left on our summer vacation, and I had found one that fit my budget, 4 hours away in KY (and I was absolutely willing to make the drive). I had looked on Village VW's website to see if they had the same thing I was looking for, and they didn't, but I decided to reach out to Jeff, Joey & Scott anyways just to see. Joey called me almost right away and Jeff started working on making something work for us. Not ONLY did he make something work for us, we ended up getting an even better deal as the Atlas came with the techy stuff (still learning it all :) ). I am so pleased with how quickly they were able to get back to me with this and how soon they got me in the Atlas. Scott was such a pleasure to work with as well. He was not like any of the other salesman I have met.. he didn't pester me or call me all the time, he was absolutely real with me which was another reason why I wanted to give my business to Village VW. Highly recommend checking them out and asking for Scott! Thank you all so much! You made me one very happy woman :)

Scott Hile
Jeff Newell
Joey Dawson
Other Employees : Victor Yoshida
Aug 13, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

bbell, Thank you so much for choosing Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga. I appreciate you taking the time to give us the details of your great experience. Thank you again. If you should need any future assistance with your new Atlas please let Scott or anyone of our team know and we will be able to assist you promptly. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga Your Home Town Factory Dealer!