Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

6001 International Drive, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37421

397 Reviews of Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

April 20, 2018

"Very helpful and knowledgable"

- Michael Price

Up beat and positive about what he was talking about and gave plenty of information. Was knowledgeable about the product he was selling and made us feel comfortable with the purchase.

Andrew Tucker
April 19, 2018

"Hassle free and Friendly staff"

- katherine ang

We were in the market for a new family vehicle. At first, my heart was set on purchasing a Jeep Renegade, but when we went to Village VW for our yearly car maintenance, I had a change of heart because of our salesman "smitty" The experience was pleasant, and smooth! We told him what we want, what we were looking for and he sold me on the 6 year vehicle warranty! We recommend this dealership!

Tom "Smitty" Smith
Jeff Newell
April 17, 2018

"You've found it! The Holy Grail of the car-buying experience"

- KB

From my first interaction with Lindsay, my experience with every individual at Village VW was spectacular. I know what you're thinking - how can buying a car be a great experience? Especially with the bad rap certain dealers have. Read on... My experience here was second to none. Lindsay made me feel so confident in the dealership's ability to find the right car for me, I drove 2 hours to buy it. We did so much over the phone, texting and sending pictures - that I had a good idea what to expect before I arrived. My salesperson was Smitty. Volkswagen runs through his veins. He's owned VW's for over 20 years...probably more. What a brand advocate! I experienced some challenges with the original vehicle I purchased (used, non-VW). Nothing the sales or service techs would have noticed. The GM needed to get involved and the story gets even better from here. He stepped up big time to make me feel comfortable and insure the car would be taken care of. And it was. Thank you. Needless to say, customer experience runs from the top down at this dealership. If I lived closer, I would get my car serviced there. I feel 100% satisfied with my purchase and my experience at Village VW of Chattanooga. If you're in the market for a new or used vehicle - please do yourself a favor and look here first. You will not be disappointed!

Tom "Smitty" Smith
Jeremy Holsomback
Jeff Newell
Lindsay Sharp
Apr 19, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

KB, Thank you so much for you business. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to server you. It means a lot to us for you taking the time to give us such a rave review. Thank you again. Please feel free to reach out to us for anything you may need in the future. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

April 16, 2018

"Great customer service "

- H3

Great customer service and friendly staff. Good experience overall. The staff goes out of their way to keep you informed and explain repair needs. There is a dealership closer to me but I choose to drive the extra miles for this dealership.

Charolene Smith
Apr 17, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

H3, Thank you for going above and beyond to let us serve you. We appreciate the kind words you have for our staff. Feel free to reach out to us anytime. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

April 12, 2018

"Excellent Salesman & Exceptional Car!"

- Steve

My experience in Buying by new Audi Q5 was very good thru the Salesman, Dakota Dillard. He was extremely helpful in explaining many of the Tech Features of the Car (which are many) & someone I would highly recommend. Having owned many luxury cars over the past, this is my first Audi & I think it is going to be a nice ride & experience.

Dakota Dillard
Other Employees : Richard Maddox
Apr 14, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

Steve, Thank you for letting Audi Chattanooga server you recently. Dakota will be available if you should need anything in the future. Pleases keep him in mind when you need to schedule your first service. Thanks again. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Audi Chattanooga

April 10, 2018

"Great"

- Robert35

Andrew was very helpful in helping me in the process of buying my first car of my own. He and the rest of the team were very upfront and honest about everything.

Andrew Tucker
Apr 11, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

Robert35, We are delighted to be able to serve you during your first car purchase. Thank you for choosing Village Volkswagen to assist you. Please let Andrew know if you need anything. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga

April 08, 2018

"Friendly & Informative"

- jl34

Everyone was very friendly. The salesman I worked with was informative, but not pushy. He listened to my needs and found me the best car.

Jim Graves
April 06, 2018

"Fast and affordable service"

- JLH1

Great experience! My service was finished quicker than I was expecting and for a lower price than I expected! The staff was very friendly and even washed my car for me!

Jacob Widener
April 05, 2018

"L.Duffey "

- A. Watkins

Bought a used Passat from village and have had nothing but over $5,000 in repairs and now more repairs and only had the car a year and now I'm out transportation and feel like I was robbed. Don't buy from this dealership.

Scott Hile
2.0
Apr 09, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

L. Duffey, I am very disappointed to hear about your vehicle. Please reach out to me to see if I can assist you in some way to make your experience better. Feel free to email or call me. jeremyholsomback@villagevw.com 423-855-4981 office Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga.

April 05, 2018

"Excellent Experience!"

- Dr. James

I cannot say enough about Village VW of Chattanooga. Not only is the service and car buying experience great, but everything is tailored to the individual customer. These folks go out of their way to treat your like family. We love visiting the dealership and are always immediately greeted upon arrival. You can bet that we will continue to have our two VW vehicles serviced at Village VW and we will continue to purchase new vehicles there as well. We very much value our relationship with Chad our salesman and Jacob our service representative. These guys are amazing and we appreciate them so much! We also want to thank Jonathan and Robert for taking good care of us as well. Thanks Village VW!!

Chad Hood
Jacob Widener
Jeremy Holsomback
Apr 09, 2018 -

Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga responded

Dr. James, I want to thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a rave review. I appreciate all the kind words you have for our Team. Thank you for your business and please let anyone know if we can assist you in any way in the future. Sincerely, Jeremy Holsomback GM Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga