Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
sales person plus the financial person bernie was great... - john.haladej55
sales person plus the financial person bernie was great thank you john h. and clay was great person as my sale came in early to help me .
Do not trust this company trust for any after sale... - roynotrogers
Do not trust this company trust for any after sale service or commitments. I bought a used truck from this company on June 30. There were a few fixes that needed to be done, including providing a second key. I was promised everything would be taken care as soon as they could schedule a time. This was documented on a "We Owe" form. I have tried on several occasions, contacting the sales rep, n reply, and spoke to the used car manager once and left messages. No answer and no response. No one has contacted me. It use to be in life you could trust people. A person's word was a bond. Those ethics no longer apply at Ourisman.
Andy was easy to work with and was very communicative... - Jay
Andy was easy to work with and was very communicative during the whole process. I lived 85 miles from the dealership and he made it easy!
0/5 stars. based on Ford Ranger 2021 XL June-25-2021... - ford_ranger_fan123
0/5 stars. based on Ford Ranger 2021 XL June-25-2021 purchase. Two reasons why: I called first and ask for a quote on a Ford Ranger 2021. It was 26k. When I am on the lot--they said it is now 29k because of Covid and supply change. I walked off because I smell B.S. Then 20 mins later when I'm off the lot, they call and agree to 26k. Then they pulled my credit, and I got a 0.9% rate for 48 months payment with 3k down. Then several weeks later, I got a letter from Ford Motor Credit Company stating that they have to add-on additional 545.00 charges for "maintenance plan" that I explicitly said I DO NOT want at the time of signing. Once they have sold you the car, they could car less about customer service. I tried calling and emailing and have not heard back of the mistake. I will have to This dealership have sleeze energy all over it. Avoid at all cost.
The car appears to be repaired correctly It was returned... - npperunko
The car appears to be repaired correctly It was returned very clean. I wish they did a better job keeping me updated on the progress
Do not go to Lexington Park Ford Service.They didn’t... - MegP
Do not go to Lexington Park Ford Service.
They didn’t give me the information I needed ahead of time forcing me to pay four days of a rental while they waited for a spare key to come in, killed my battery, sat around waiting on Ford Hotline to call them back for almost two weeks while I was paying for a rental, would rarely call me back when I called and forced me to sit on hold for ten minutes almost every call. Once they got a working part in they didn’t work on it immediately (as I was told they would) and had me pay for three more days of a rental car. Their way of fixing all of these things was to not charge me for the first broken replacement part and to take $100 off the top. As if that would help my $1,170 rental bill—- which they won’t reimburse any part of because my car doesn’t fit their warranty requirements even though it isn’t a warranty issue.
Service Dept. prices are very expensive but they play... - cgapr11
Service Dept. prices are very expensive but they play games with the prices. If you decline the price then they will act like they are working out a deal for you and slowly attempt to lower the price. If you constantly play games like that, you are not to be trusted.
Best Lincoln dealer I've found in Washington metro area - Ken P.
This is long, but I'm posting it for anyone looking to buy a Lincoln in the Maryland/DC/Virginia area.
I recently concluded a months-long process of finding a replacement for my 2016 S-Line Audi Q5 due to its increasingly uncomfortable seats. I looked at everything, including the new Q5 but narrowed it down to the Lincoln Nautilus or Range Rover Velar (in fact, I had a factory order for a Velar until I test drove the Nautilus).
I'm not here to speak bad about any of the other Lincoln dealers in the DC area, as I've only interacted with a couple others in my search, and even then not much. (One seemed good, but was very Ford-centric with only the Sales Manager seeming to really know the Lincoln brand, though he was indeed very good and quickly took over the test drive process and sales discussion, but the other was so clueless about Lincolns that the two sales people I talked to didn't even know that the Nautilus was an MKX refresh, not a full redesign).
There are two things upfront that make East West special. First, they are the Washington area's only Lincoln-only dealer. They know Lincoln sales and service (though they can service Fords as well) inside and out. And second, they are a second generation family-owned Lincoln dealership. As far as I know, they only own this one place and you get the personal attention and service one would expect from a really good small business. You never get the kind of corporate aloofness one can sometimes find from an AutoNation or MileOne dealership, for instance. I'm not saying they can't be great dealerships as well, but the feeling is different.
Two particular shout-outs to Vince Trasatti, the upbeat and loquacious owner-partner that runs the place and who seems to be everywhere and is always interested in chatting with clients and fixing problems, and Anly Renda, East West's Business Development Manager who answered my internet inquiry and then took me all the way through the sales process.
Here're some of the reasons why the sales experience was so good:
- I decided early on that I wanted a Black Label, which reduced my options to just a couple or three dealers in the DC area. But I was able nevertheless to negotiate an incredible deal with East West. It never felt confrontational and they never treated me like a somewhat captive customer.
- Initially I thought I wanted a change in wheels, something Lincoln doesn't permit for Black Label factory orders. In my dealings with other Lincoln and Range Rover dealers (I had wanted to make a wheel-swap on my Velar factory order as well), no other dealer was willing to go through the headache of what would essentially be an aftermarket swap for a new car purchase, but it didn't even phase East West, and they were even willing to give me a credit for the swap. I eventually fell in love with the Black Label wheels, however, so late in the process it became moot.
- To get me my car quicker, they were willing to amend an existing vehicle they had on order for lot sales, rather than putting in a new retail order. That pushed my production date ahead by a full month.
- When nevertheless my vehicle got stuck in one of Ford/Lincoln's infamous delivery delays (it was part of a group pulled aside for additional inspection), after just a couple of weeks of the delay they ordered, unbeknownst to me, a second vehicle in my exact -- and a little unusual -- specifications, to try to get it to me as fast as possible. Ironically, they both ended up arriving at the same time.
- In December they signed me up for a Lincoln incentive, and it came through at its maximum, $3000 good until they end of that month. I should have been able to use it, but the delay killed it. When my vehicle arrived they spent a lot of effort with Lincoln to get the incentive reinstated. I was willing to go forward thinking that it was impossible to do (after spending some time on the phone with Lincoln myself), but East West somehow made it happen.
There's more, but these are just some examples of the incredible experience I've had with them so far.
Vejet mannerism,patients and guidance was very helpful... - Dkane B.
Vejet mannerism,patients and guidance was very helpful every step of the way.He gave an overwhelming of knowledge that was helpful and beneficial.Thanks for having a staff member like Vejet making your Company warm and inviting to do Business with.
Terrible service. I was harassed at work to take their... - mdmazda3
Terrible service. I was harassed at work to take their customer service evaluation.Never had service that took less than 3 hrs including oil changes.