ALM South

Jawon  Shaw, Delivery Specialist, ALM South

Jawon Shaw

Delivery Specialist

November 16, 2017

"Great Customer Service Experience"

- Pleased as Punch

Very positive experience, the employees we dealt with seemed focused on satisfying our needs more than just making a sale, they listened to us and asked questions. A very pleasant surprise to find employees who go above and beyond expectations, and spend as much time as necessary to help the customers satisfy their needs. Truly a breath of fresh air in an industry that for so long seemed to focus only on meeting sales quotas.

Mike Ugo
Other Employees : Francis Akinwumiju

November 13, 2017

"Thank YOU!"

- KidmanDawnPuckett

Everyone I met was super helpful and nice! Taneah Funches was the first person I encountered! She had a friendly personality and let me test drive my beautiful car! Miguel Davis made the paperwork and process of purchasing the car so smooth - very professional and friendly! And thanks Juwon for showing me all the cool little quirks of the vehicle! Definitely recommend purchasing from this dealership! Thanks for helping me with my first big girl purchase! LOVE IT

Jawon Shaw
Other Employees : Miguel Davis, Taneah Funches, Juwon Shaw

November 10, 2017

"Used Car Rating "

- Babygirl

The initial person I corresponded with was rude but, Brianna and her team made me feel comfortable enough to still purchase from ALM South. I left very satisfied with my purchase.

Brianna Galloway