Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

2246 Reviews of Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln Inc

March 19, 2019

"Highly Recommend!"

- Nmilazzo

I was very impressed with the professionalism and the level of service I received. Gio Pina was our salesman and he was very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Adam Hernandez and Ken were also very helpful and they all went above and beyond to make sure we had a great experience!

Adam Hernandez
March 18, 2019

"I negotiated a very good deal. I am very pleased with the n"

- richard347

Gio Pina bent over backward to give me terms and concessions that finally convinced me that I could afford this vehicle without incurring an unsustainable debt.

March 18, 2019

"Perfect"

- Edge2018

Bought a new 2018 Ford Edge from Bajes and John and they made the whole thing very easy and simple. Bajes showed my husband all the features on it to make sure we know everything and he also offered if we need more time to learn everything that we come back and go thru everything again. If your looking for a vehicle I would recommend going in and ask for Bajes and John the Sales Manager.

Badges Faraj
March 17, 2019

"Friendly staff"

- LanceH

I went in to look at their used f 150 inventory. Sean Johnson was a great help. He is easy to talk to, very friendly. I test drove a couple trucks and we found the one for me. I came back the next day to purchase the truck, unfortunately Sean wasn't there. Gio Pina was able to help me in his absence. Gio was fun to talk with while I waited to get in to the finance office. Once in the finance office Ken Gohmann helped me. He was fast and efficient. We finished up in under 15 mins. I am happy to have purchase my first truck from Sean. Best part, I was his first sale so I got to cut his tie! Thanks Fair Oaks for a great buying experience!

Sean Johnson
March 17, 2019

"Used car purchase."

- Chris B.

Stop by Fair Oaks Ford and ask for Jeremy Hopkins! Very professional and courteous. Jeremy answered all our questions and made sure we were satisfied.

Jeremy Hopkins
Adam Liaromatis
March 16, 2019

"5 Star service center"

- Redline

My name is John S. Korabik. My last Ford pick-up (F-350) truck was at least ten (10) years ago. I switch trucks only because I liked the wide wheel base of the Chevy Van, and, I really needed cabinets for all of my tools. Now, needing a second vehicle for my business meetings and such, I decided to purchase another F-250 short bed. I did my research and found Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln in Naperville, Illinois. Mr. Clint Schreiber was my salesman and he was the best, most relaxed person I have ever spoke to when purchasing a vehicle - and I have had many vehicles in my days. Mr. Robert Wojtan was very update on after-market items and protecting your vehicle giving me a fantastic price for protecting my vehicle from top to bottom. The finance man was also very helpful in getting me into a comfortable monthly price range that I accepted with an extended warranty. Warranties are very important to me. Mr. John, the manager at Fair Oaks even knew my name, especially came to me and said thanks for the purchase and promised the best service from his team. If there are any hard working men or women that are interested in purchasing a vehicle - check out Fair Oaks Ford Lincoln in Naperville, Illinois. You will thank me for the visit.

Robert Wojtan
Other Employees : the finance man - I do not know his name - his name was not on the above list

"HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY."

- Frenchie

This dealership without a doubt is the friendliest. I felt welcomed the minute I walked in the door! Bob led me to the right person to talk with. His name is Clint. He went over backwards to find the right car for me!! The manager came over to help move the process along. His name is Adam. He was friendly, helpful and listened to my needs. Ken is the finance manager. He is also easy to talk with. Super friendly. Honestly if you pick any of these guys, you will enjoy your visit. BEST DEALERSHIP IN THE WORLD!!!??👏🤗

Adam Hernandez
Robert Wojtan

"Fair Oaks Experience "

- Customer

Clint is very knowledgeable and accommodating. I guess I was fortunate to have him as my salesman when I bought my Ford Escape. I wish him the best!

"A place of honor "

- Lincoln

John and his sister are great people to work with. I have always been treated with honor and respect. I have and will continue to recommend people to go to Fair Oaks Ford/Lincoln to purchase or lease a car.

Pam Hammersmith
March 14, 2019

"Excellent experience"

- Trucker

We had an outstanding experience purchasing our new F150 from Fair Oaks Ford-Lincoln. They went out of their way to get the car we wanted.

1 - 10 of 2,246 results