Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

489 Reviews of Fuccillo Nissan of Latham

January 18, 2019

"New service center "

- Happy

Few words excellent service no headaches. No issues after service to my vehicle. I would recommend to anyone who ever had bad experience a car service center.

Justin Brown

"Great service "

- Ryanb0304

Allan was great and worked with Steve to get a great deal. They made the process easy as possible. I would recommend these guys if you need a good car for a good price.

Allan Barber

"2017 Nissan Rogue"

- DAVINLECLAIR

I had an excellent experience. Dashan Was very helpful throughout the entire process. He worked with me to get the vehicle that I wanted. I will recommend him and Fuccillo Nissan to others in the market for a new vehicle.

Dashan Reed

"Super Sales"

- CPIKE1

The sales person, Raven, was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend the dealership. The service department was also very helpful. It took time to make the sale, and everyone was very friendly.

Raven Jackson
Emily Fredericks
Other Employees : Chris, sales manager
January 17, 2019

"Friendly and extremely customer focused "

- Sandy2121

Steve spent much time seeking the best finance rate for me as I purchased a vehicle from this dealer. He was through in regard to description of extended warranty offered and I did not feel rushed despite the very busy atmosphere of the dealership. Highly recommmend this dealer!! Justin, sales, literally spent Saturday afternoon with me answering questions, putting up with my need to test drive several times, explaining the car details and ensuring I drove off the lot with a full tank of gas and detailed car!

Justin Vazquez
January 16, 2019

"Employee was helpful"

- Pfei46a

Nicolas was very helpful and kind towards us and helped get our rouge fixed fast. He did an excellent job in helping achieve this for us

January 16, 2019

"Service"

- Tshaver

As usual, the staff are friendly. In and out, the way it should be. I've always done my own service, but now I know its easy and fast to take it to the dealership. Thank you.

Justin Brown
Philip Gagliardi
Jonathan Rosado

Fuccillo Nissan of Latham responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, and we are so glad that you had a wonderful service experience!  We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit!!

January 15, 2019

"Stress Free Car Buying"

- LEARHOL

I already knew which cars that I wanted to test drive before I even walked through the door thanks to Capital One's Auto Navigator. A product specialist met me at the door and from that moment on, he went above and beyond to help me. He worked diligently and kindly to facilitate the deal that I was looking for which included a great price, a decent trade-in value, and a maintenance package. Above all of these important issues, the product specialist, Tyler O'Brien, was amazing when it came to his interactions with my disabled son who accompanied me on my car buying mission. Tyler was kind and respectful to my son which meant the world to me! If you"re looking for a dealer that's welcoming, has a great selection of vehicles, has amazing staff, plays great tunes, and has delicious coffee, then check out Fuccillo Nissan of Latham! You won't be disappointed!

Tyler Obrien
Yvonne Lai

Fuccillo Nissan of Latham responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! We are so glad that you had a wonderful experience with Tyler, and that he went out of his way to make sure that both you and your family felt comfortable during your time here. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and welcome to our Fuccillo family!!

January 15, 2019

"Great experience!"

- KRIS202125

Bryan was extremely patient and helpful with the purchase of my used Nissan. It was a great and seamless experience. Everyone was so accommodating and pleasant to work with.

Bryan Smith
Yvonne Lai

Fuccillo Nissan of Latham responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, and we are so glad that you had a wonderful experience with Bryan!!  Congratulations on your new vehicle, and welcome to our Fuccillo Family!!

January 14, 2019

"Very pleased"

- Shefdog21

Bharrat was very friendly and made this buying expierence smooth and effortless. The showroom and facility was clean and very well maintained. Thanks for my new truck!

Bharrat Ramnarine

Fuccillo Nissan of Latham responded

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback, and we are so glad that you had a wonderful experience with Bharrat!!  Congratulations on your new truck, and welcome to our Fuccillo Family!!