Garavel Subaru

1987 Reviews of Garavel Subaru

July 11, 2018

"Great experience! "

- Ezimoulis

We are very satisfied with our experience at Garavel Subaru. Joe was very friendly and answered all of our questions. Before we left with the car, he took the time to explain how to work all of the features inside the car. We love our new Subaru!

Logan Hankins
3.0
Joe Wiatrzyk
July 10, 2018

"Miles went the extra mile!"

- JenA

The team seemed genuinely interested in helping me find a car with the specs and in the timing I needed. Communication was clear and consistent and timely.

Valerie Clark

"Go see Gary!"

- Steven

Gary Baumann made the whole experience stress free. He is experienced, knowlegable and super friendly. At no point was I pushed towards a vehicle with additional features that I do not need. He listened to what I was looking for and was able to fit everything into my budget. If you are in the market for a Subaru, go see Gary Baumann!

"Loved Gary, "

- BrendaM

It was quick and easy lease. Gary spend a lot of time with me going over the lease and price. He is nice guy and easy to talk to.

"Great experience!"

- cat1

I had a really terrible experience buying my Nissan in Brooklyn, and turned out I didn’t love the car either. I decided to try and find a car that was a better value, and ownership experience. I found that in a Subaru. While a went to a lot of dealerships, I happened upon Garavel on my way home one day and decided to see what they had. The buying experience was night and day. Gary was very knowledgeable, and patient. I felt listened to, and they really went above and beyond to get me what I wanted. So now I’m a new Subaru owner, and looking forward to many years owning this car.

"The way it should be"

- ph

Sales person (Miles) was GREAT: - Knew his stuff, both the cars/trims/options AND the best way to finance and pay for it - Not pushy, focused on getting us to the best decision, for us, not him - Introduced is to the larger team, including parts and service, which will be helpful Loved it, will come again!

John Polson

"Outstanding "

- molly

I found my experience of leasing a car from Garavel Subaru to be very pleasant.;In particular I was very pleased with Gary, who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone I knew who was interested in a Subaru.

"The best dealership"

- Didiger

Everyone does a wonderfull job good deals, the make everything you go through purchasing a new Car so easy and carefree, I really love my new outback. What this is my fifth outback, and I really LOVE IT, I KNOW I AM REALLY GOING TO HAVE FUN DRIVEING IT THANK YOU ALL VERYMUCH

Teddy Mochlas
Dave Novik
July 05, 2018

"Another Pleasant Experience"

- byatt

I leased a 2015 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited from Miles Shapiro from this agency. My dealings with this agency and its staff was a very pleasant experience and I thoroughly enjoyed driving this vehicle. When the lease was almost over, I approached Miles relative to my selection of a replacement vehicle. Once again I elected to lease a 2018 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited as a replacement vehicle. Miles and Elena Avila handled the matter. I was exremely pleased with the vehicle and the transaction we negotiated and am happy to report that Garavel Subaru will be my dealership for the next 36 months.

Dave Novik
Tom Mercer
July 04, 2018

"Replacement lease"

- mitch161

They came to me with a good deal on a new lease to replace the one I had expiring later this year.. With no work on my part, in a few days I drove away with a brand new Impreza with new features I never had. All handled very professionally!

211 - 220 of 1,987 results