Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Greg Mirabile

Mara Russell, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Mara Russell

January 18, 2018

"Typical Herb Chambers experience"

- Joseph Regan

Very accommodating, professional, no high pressure. Listened to our specifications and got us the car we wanted. Highly recommend this dealership, and in particular, salesman Sean LaBarge.

Sean Labarge

January 16, 2018

"Best sales and consultant "

- Tony

My experience at Herb Chambers Lincoln is phenomenal. I purchased a lincoln Mks. The process took a liitle longer, but i'm very happy with my choice. Danny and James lewis are very professional, knowledgeable and on top of the job . Danny is a great gentleman. Herb chambers is a good place to buy a car. They stand behind every vehicle of the dealer. If there is something wrong with the vihicle, they definitely will take care of it. I'm in love with Lincoln. I will definitely come back in the future.

Danny Jordan
Other Employees : Julie

January 13, 2018

"I enjoyed buying my car here at Herb Chambers Lincoln."

- Brian V.

I did some internet shopping prior to coming to Herb Chambers. Jillian McDermott was helpful in providing more information about the car I was interested in. Followed up in a timely manner. Assisted in reconnecting me with Greg Mirabile. (met Greg when I was window shopping for cars back in 2015). Jump to 2018 and I bought a CPO 2015 Lincoln MKS Hybrid from Greg Mirabile, it was an enjoyable experience. Each person I interacted with was friendly and helpful. Greg was there to assist me in making my choice, not pushing for a decision. Very friendly and attentive. Once I decided to purchase the car, the process went smoothly (Thank you James). Prior to leaving with the car, Greg walked me through setting up the options and made sure I was comfortable with / understood how things operated. Stated I could give him a call anytime if I had any further questions. I would recommend Greg to help anyone who is looking for a new or used car.

Jillian McDermott