Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Greg Mirabile

Danny Jordan, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Danny Jordan

July 13, 2018

"Comfortable, smooth car buying experience"

- BlessedOne

I dealt with Sean LeBarge and Jim Lewis. Without any pressure, they patiently answered all my questions thoroughly and respectfully as I went through the leasing experience for my new Navigator Black Label. Other than the long wait for delivery for this vehicle and the lack of a black label dealer closer to my location in Maine, I have absolutely no complaints. A very positive experience! They even drove the vehicle up to Maine to deliver it to me and then Sean spent a over 3 hours with me to work through the paperwork and give me a thorough tutorial on all the vehicle functions and to get me set up. And what a wonderful vehicle! Very impressed with the vehicle, dealership and the people I dealt with.

Other Employees : Sean LaBarge

June 26, 2018

"2015 Certified pre-owned Lincoln MKZ"

- Ptufts91

My Sales Consultant Mara Russell was nothing short of phenomenal, she took the time to figure out exactly what I wanted. When I was unsure of something she was extremely patient with me, after showing me 3 MKZ's I decided to take the first one that she showed me for a test drive. (Each time walking back to retrieve the next car). Mara also took the time to explain each question that I had about the car and the entire process thoroughly enough for me to understand as a first time car buyer. She truly had my best interest at heart and focused on getting me the best deal for my particular situation. As a first time luxury car owner, a lot of the functions of the car were foreign to me and she explained each detail perfectly for me to take full advantage of all of the features of the car. Not to mention she was extremely kind, very easy to talk to and even during down time she was tremendously accommodating making me feel comfortable while the paperwork was being finished. Overall a very satisfying feeling throughout the entire process. - Thank you for making this such an easy decision. My friends and family are so impressed they already want to have their own and I’ve only had the car for a week!

Mara Russell

June 10, 2018

"It was a great experience for me "

- Priscilla 7124

I wanted to buy a new Mkc and I did James made the process very satisfing I will buy with Herb Chambers again. Thank you Priscilla

James Santsaver