Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Greg Mirabile, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Greg Mirabile

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 05, 2018

"Easiest car transaction ever!"

- JoHiggins

I walked into the dealership on a whim, already knowing exactly what I was looking for. After my initial shock of not being zoomed in on and high pressured, I had the opportunity to look around and decide on the specific vehicle that I was interested in. Then came Danny Jordan. Couldn't have been more relaxed and accommodating. Did not purchase a vehicle that day but did keep in touch with Danny and now I am the new owner of an MKC (the one that I originally wanted). Extremely happy with the car buying experience here and will definitely revisit this dealership in the future.

Danielle Barnett

November 01, 2018

"Wonderful customer service"

- Alicia

This was the easiest car purchase I have ever had! The sales and business department made this the smoothest, easiest transaction ever. They were very accommodating to my needs as a mom of three young children and didn't have me sitting at the dealership waiting and signing paperwork for hours. We had the best salesperson. She was so nice and wasn't the typical salesperson that I've dealt with in the past who was just trying to make a sale. She genuinely cared about helping us find the best car for our money.

Christine Feteira
James Lewis

October 26, 2018

"Great purchase experience with Danny Jordan at Herb Chambers"

- mwhazy

I had been looking for a specific new car on various web sites and visited a few dealers before Herb Chambers last week. I negotiated the cost of the new car first, then we discussed my trade in value so the new and trade-in values were clear. The other dealerships prices were higher than Herb and they offered me way below the fair dealer trade in value for me car. The negotiation process to purchase a new car was not comfortable for me until I finally decided to visit Herb Chambers of Norwood Lincoln. The staff there is professional starting at the front door with no pressure, easy and calm discussion of prices, and my trade-in cost was above fair. Danny Jordan was the best salesman I have dealt with in my 55 years, and he followed thru with everything that he said he would. Thank you Danny. Sincerely, Mike H.

Jillian McDermott