Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Greg Mirabile, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Greg Mirabile

Sales & Leasing Consultant

November 19, 2017

"Danny Jordan - no pressure wonderful buying experience"

- Gosia S

My lease contract was about to expire and I had no idea what my next car is going to be. Just for giggles my husband and I visited Lincoln in Norwood. Danny welcomed us in that time. There was no pressure, which made the whole process so much more pleasant. He listened, he understood my limitations and was very professional along the way. Thank you Danny for a wonderful buying experience!

Danny Jordan

November 15, 2017

"BEYOND FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- Jenny

This is the first review I’ve ever written for anyone, even if asked. I feel the exceptional service I received from Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood should be shared. I went to this dealership after seeing a used car listed online. When I got to the dealership, I expected the service you get from a typical dealership - being ignored because I looked too young to be able to afford a car or being talked to getting another vehicle I never considered. I was completely wrong. The staffs in this dealership are professional and friendly from beginning to end. I want to note that this vehicle is NOT a Lincoln and the vehicle year is 2011. The internet manager I first corresponded with was very friendly and knowledgable. Jillian McDermott was able to get answers to address some of my concerns. When I got to the dealership, I met another internet manager who was helping Jillian out as she was out, (I forgot her name, sorry!), and she was super friendly as well. She directed me to the sales person, James Santsaver, who helped me throughout the process. James was super friendly and even though I was unsure about purchasing this vehicle, he was not pushy. I admit I may be one of the tougher customers to deal with, but James did not get upset. He was able to address my concerns and for what he can’t answer, he was able to bring the business manager (I also forgot his name, sorry!) to provide the rest of the answers. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about a vehicle that they don’t specialize in selling. Once I finally decided to purchase the vehicle, James was very accommodating. He understood my concerns for an older used vehicle and made accommodations for when we complete the paperwork so I can make the most of the mandatory used car warranty in case any issues were to arise. We scheduled for me to come in on a Thursday night after the vehicle has been serviced to complete the paperwork, but the business manager that does the finance paperwork fell sick so I couldn’t stop in that day. I asked if there was something else we can do so I can get the car on Friday and James quickly found a resolution for me. He had the business manager that does the financing call me Friday morning to go over finance options, then offered to bring paperwork for me to sign and complete, then also drop off the car to me. I couldn’t believe the resolution brought forth to me as I’m purchasing a 2011 vehicle that is NOT a Lincoln. At the moment that was presented to me, I felt as if I was purchasing a brand new Lincoln from them. Everyone involved in the process of helping me purchase the vehicle and getting it delivered to me were all very professional and provided a super phenomenal experience. They stood by their word and were helpful every step of the way. The service Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood provided is beyond first class. After this experience, I wish every vehicle I purchase comes from them, be it a Lincoln or not. This type of customer service is super rare and I would like to give them praise for it. If anyone is in the market for a Lincoln or any used car on their lot, please make a trip to this dealership! You will not regret it!

James Lewis
Peter Hern
Jillian McDermott
Alice Nabutete
Other Employees : James Santsaver, Sales

October 19, 2017

"Greg Mirable made this experience great"

- Lincolnbuyer3

We bought a 2015 Lincoln MKS here this summer and because of our experience with Greg Mirable, it was as pleasant as it could possibly be. Greg is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. He seems like more of a friend than a salesman. His explanations of the technology (some of which was unfamiliar to us) made riding in the car even more pleasant than we had anticipated.He repeatedly told us to call him with any questions, and when we did, he always found time to be of assistance. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Greg to help anyone who is looking for a new or used car. Jim and Anne Amnott

Greg Mirabile