Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Danny Jordan

April 09, 2018

"Excellent Sales representative"

- basmith1103

Sean Labarge has a passion for the industry and it shows through in technicolor. I am a gear head, he had answers to the questions which would be hard for a service representative let alone a salesman. Herb Chambers you have a excellent, ambitious, and knowledgeable sales representative in Sean. Plus our vehicle allocation came earlier than projected!

Sean Labarge
James Lewis
Peter Hern

March 29, 2018

"Exceptional"

- JB

I buy a car every 3 years, lately, more frequently to include purchasing a sports car (my sales rep knew nothing about the car). I needed a new SUV and hit all the Route 1 dealerships-ALL of them. The Herb Chambers experience was superior to the rest. I worked with Mara. She knew the car inside and out and proceeded to explain the features and functions in a methodical way. Her responsiveness was exceptional, vehicle knowledge exceptional, delivery of the car and instruction on operating was thorough. I am highly impressed and recommend Mara and I recommend the MKX Black Label, beautiful car, content rich, rides like a dream and the Chambers experience. Juli

Mara Russell

March 28, 2018

"No stress, easy experience with Danny"

- PJL11

My wife and I stopped in to take a look at a trade-in we had seen on-line. We met up with Danny who was super easy to work with. He was knowledgeable and easy going. At other dealerships we felt a lot of pressure to sign up for this and that, but with Lincoln in Norwood it felt a lot more straight forward. We moved through the process quickly and bought our used GMC Acadia that day. There were some delays with the title being available, but this was not that fault of Danny or the Lincoln dealership. Over the next week or so, I was able to keep constant contact with Danny and eventually was able to pick up. I would certainly recommend Lincoln of Norwood.

Danny Jordan