Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Danny Jordan

Mara Russell, Sales & Leasing Consultant , Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

Mara Russell

January 16, 2018

"Best sales and consultant "

- Tony

My experience at Herb Chambers Lincoln is phenomenal. I purchased a lincoln Mks. The process took a liitle longer, but i'm very happy with my choice. Danny and James lewis are very professional, knowledgeable and on top of the job . Danny is a great gentleman. Herb chambers is a good place to buy a car. They stand behind every vehicle of the dealer. If there is something wrong with the vihicle, they definitely will take care of it. I'm in love with Lincoln. I will definitely come back in the future.

Danny Jordan
Other Employees : Julie

January 13, 2018

"I enjoyed buying my car here at Herb Chambers Lincoln."

- Brian V.

I did some internet shopping prior to coming to Herb Chambers. Jillian McDermott was helpful in providing more information about the car I was interested in. Followed up in a timely manner. Assisted in reconnecting me with Greg Mirabile. (met Greg when I was window shopping for cars back in 2015). Jump to 2018 and I bought a CPO 2015 Lincoln MKS Hybrid from Greg Mirabile, it was an enjoyable experience. Each person I interacted with was friendly and helpful. Greg was there to assist me in making my choice, not pushing for a decision. Very friendly and attentive. Once I decided to purchase the car, the process went smoothly (Thank you James). Prior to leaving with the car, Greg walked me through setting up the options and made sure I was comfortable with / understood how things operated. Stated I could give him a call anytime if I had any further questions. I would recommend Greg to help anyone who is looking for a new or used car.

Jillian McDermott
Greg Mirabile

January 07, 2018

"Expectations surpassed....."

- The FoMoCo Family

If you dread going to a dealership to buy a car and dealing with sales staff.....like I did.... then you need to go to Herb Chambers Lincoln in Norwood. Ask for James Santsaver in sales. He is knowledgeable, personable, and listens to all your questions and concerns . All the staff is curtious and pleasant. A big thanks to Jillian in internet sales for going the extra mile. If not for a phone call, I would have missed out on this vehicle. Will recommend this dealer to everyone. A + staff with A + service.......

Jillian McDermott