Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Dublin, GA

777 Reviews
The Jimmy Britt Automotive Family has received multiple Dealer of the Year awards in the state of Georgia. (Just a short drive from the greater Macon area.) Why choose Jimmy Britt? We were awarded the Customer Satisfaction Award through DealerRater! How? Because we have created a top-tier sales and management team that focus on one thing: Caring for you, our guest. We will provide you emails, pictures, and a video of any vehicle you are interested in, along with an upfront quote on any vehicle - and with our exclusive Jimmy Britt Premium Delivery Program, you can buy this vehicle entirely from home (paperwork and all) for your convenience.
Contact Dealership

2054 US-441

Dublin, GA

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 777 reviews

September 16, 2022

Billy at Jimmy Britt was the most helpful service manager I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with. My truck experienced the fuel pump failure that has been recalled for a while now and the only part that they More

by henderson_travis
Billy Wright
Mitch Poole
Sep 19, 2022 -

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hello there! We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 13, 2022

Very professional down to earth staff! I could not have been treated any better! Awesome experience!! More

by coltc85

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope you have a great day!

September 13, 2022

The service department is always so helpful. A very good experience. I did not have an appointment, but they helped me immediately. More

by donnawynn
I don't know the names...sorry.

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

September 13, 2022

It took a little longer than I expected but overall the service was great and the gentleman checking me out was cute. And had the sexiest country accent. More

by kmwilcox03
3.0
Other Employees : Not sure who the guy in the service dept was

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Sep 18, 2022 -

kmwilcox03 responded

By the way I figured out his name was Adam… Thanks

September 09, 2022

yes artemus is a great salesman this was the second car i have bought from him if i buy another one iwill ask for him thanks More

by jwaldroup54
Artemus Sanders
Sep 12, 2022 -

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hello, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

September 08, 2022

I really enjoyed the experience I had there. Process of purchasing car was simple and straightforward. Preston was a great salesman and showed me exactly the car I was looking for. He was very s More

by Clewis
Artemus Sanders

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

September 08, 2022

It was a quick and painless process couldn’t have ask for a better experience. Thanks Mr. Roach!!! More

by Blu8151
Marcus Roach

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

September 08, 2022

Great experience, Austin did everything he said he would. A real pleasure to do business with More

by ephart
Brandon Wright
Austin Padgett

September 07, 2022

Austin was a dream to work with, did everything he said he would. great experience More

by ephart
Austin Padgett
Sep 07, 2022 -

ephart responded

A+

September 07, 2022

First, I would like to express how well I was cared for by Brett, my salesperson. He listened to me and he understood what I wanted and how I was willing to go about making this deal. He didn’t pressure me More

by tracylinder38
Brandon Wright
Brett Poulton
Other Employees : Jermaine McKeever
Sep 10, 2022 -

Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Jimmy Britt Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!