Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

1955 Dual Highway, Hagerstown, Maryland 21740

1306 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown

December 18, 2017

"Service Experience at Drivemb"

- reza59

Alex Folz and Pierce Miller my service advisors were very helpful and friendly. Took their time to explain the issue. repair was done in time farme as explained.

Alex Folz
Pierce Miller
Dec 19, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this review, we are so glad to know that you received amazing customer service.

December 14, 2017

"Pure pleasure"

- Cherise Garrido

Our first Mercedes experience and purchase was smooth, pleasant and makes us proud to be in the Mercedes family! Already planning for our Mercedes-Benz fleet.

Michael Lavrenchik
Dec 15, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Cherise, so glad we could be a part of that experience. Thank you for choosing Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown!

December 13, 2017

"Always an Easy Experience!"

- targetshooter

I think over the years our family has gotten 10 vehicles from Mercedes Benz of Hagerstown. While the models have varied over the years, the buying experience and service have remained consistent. It has always been friendly, professional, and enjoyable! From the time that we put the order in with Mike for the vehicle, we received constant email updates from him personally ranging from when the car went into production to the time it was on its way to the Baltimore Port. On the day I took delivery, Tony had everything ready for me to sign and Mike gave me a complete tutorial on the vehicle. Mike understood that many of the features I would already know from having previous vehicles, he focused more on the new features and also how to properly work the convertible top. While the buying experience is always great at this dealership, its the service after the sale that keeps you coming back. You will not find better people to work with than Alex Folz and Marty Gillions.

Michael Lavrenchik
Justin Harbert
Dec 15, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you so much for the incredible review! So glad to hear we have continually exceeded your expectations. We value your business and hope to see you soon!

December 11, 2017

"Happy customers "

- Happy customers

This was our best car buying experience. Rob was responsive and always professional. Tony got us through the paperwork quickly. It was truly a pleasure purchasing from this dealership.

Dec 12, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this great review. We hope that you are enjoying your new car!

December 11, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- mssunk

Looking to purchase my first Mercedes, I was hesitant walking onto the Mercedes sales lot but Rob was very patient and answered all my questions. I was looking at a different make of car but I did not feel the dealership cared about by business. Rob was very professional and wanted to make sure I selected the right car for me. Once a decision to purchase was made Tony was very helpful in reviewing all the financial documents. Rob took the time to show me the important features of the car and how they work. I could not be happier with my car and will recommend Mercedes of Hagerstown to my friends. Mark and Shelley

Dec 12, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this great review, we are so thrilled to hear about the excellent customer service you received. Congrats on your new car!

December 08, 2017

"Very professional, friendly atmosphere"

- mountain man

We found Rob and Austin very professional , informative and accommodating. This is the 4th car from this dealership and it is a always a pleasure to work with Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown.

Other Employees : Austin

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business.

December 07, 2017

"Unbeatable!!!"

- TravisCyndimercedes2017

We usually hate stepping onto a car lot but “Mercedes” has changed our minds! We Were looking for a used car. Test drove & looking for an SUV. Then Travis saw the GLC Sport Coupe. Four door SUV ! Well we were done! The look, the ride, unbelievable! Let me tell you, the Sales Associate Rob was just absolutely terrific! He was very knowledgeable, informative, and so very friendly. Tony the Finance Manager was just absolutely terrific and worked with us. The rest of the staff was also very helpful .We would recommend Mercedes to everyone. The ride is as smooth is the car is sweet! Thank you all at Mercedes, we’re loving the ride!!!

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your amazing experience! Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist you and welcome to the Mercedes-Benz family!

December 05, 2017

"I would not expect anything else"

- PSUArch93

The experience that you would expect from a Mercedes-Benz dealership and the attention that you get from buying local at a family run dealership.

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for the great review, we hope that you are enjoying your new car!

December 04, 2017

"Another great experience! "

- macrealtor1redmercedes

This was my second excellent experience leasing a Mercedes from Mercedes Benz of Hagerstown. Barry London once again was very patient and understanding of my needs in a vehicle and made absolutely sure I got exactly the vehicle I wanted. Every time I leave the dealership I truly do feel like I’m part of the family. Everyone is friendly and extremely helpful from sales to service.

Dec 04, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for this great review! We are so happy to hear of your wonderful experience. Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz family.

December 02, 2017

"CLS 63 AMG"

- jrschneider

Found vehicle online as a CPO CLS 63 AMG. Was a little apprehensive about purchasing a vehicle sight unseen but the process was smooth and the sales representative was responsive via email. Car delivered to Nashville Tn and I couldn't be happier! I'm not one who likes to sit around a dealership for hours pushing through paperwork. This was the first car I bought on line and had a really good experience.

Dec 04, 2017 -

Mercedes-Benz of Hagerstown responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your experience with Barry!

61 - 70 of 1,306 results