Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

838 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills

April 24, 2018

"Excellent Salesman"

- par2226

I am always apprehensive when going to purchase a new car. Never feel that the salesman is treating me respectfully. This all changed with Reza. Listened to my needs, found me the right car at the right price. Truly felt like he was working for me. I could not recommend him more highly.

Apr 26, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 24, 2018

"Customer service to the HIGHEST level!!!! "

- Benz: the real car

I live pretty far from Owing Mills, however when I visited the dealership to test drive the S500 the service I got from Reza was to the highest level a customer can accept. For the delivery of my new car (that happened after a week as I was not able to buy it the same day) Reza picked my Wife and me from my house to the dealership (over a hour drive) and passed on very good information about my new car. We did not really negotiate on the price but Brett got us a watch for my son :) Great job to the entire team of Owing Mills.

Apr 24, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Congratulations on your new vehicle, and thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 19, 2018

""Very enjoyable and pressure-free experience""

- Daniel A.

I do not normally write reviews, but Reza was so great that I thought that everyone needed to know how extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable he was about Mercedes’ cars and products. He made our experience pressure-free and most importantly my wife loved the experience and she definitely loves the vehicle. You know the old saying, happy wife, happy life, well Reza helped me to accomplish both with his great personality and knowledge of the Mercedes vehicles. If you want a great car buying experience with no hassles and a salesperson that does not mind answering every little question that you ask, please consider Reza. He smiled and helped us to understand the entire process. A smile can go a long way when you are deciding on a vehicle. I also would like to thank the entire team that helped us with our purchase, you guys are the greatest. Thank you for providing superior service and excellent vehicles. Again, Reza you are the greatest, keep it up!

Brett Fader
Apr 23, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Daniel, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

April 18, 2018

"A pleasant experience."

- Mercedes2016

Tom my salesman was very good. The car that I came for was there it had a scratch on it . He took it to service and got it fixed. I also bought some rubber floor mats and he put them in for me. The E-price for the car was 34900 but I paid 35095 .i wish I had checked my email before the deal went through.The only complaint I have is give Tom a office people need privacy in giving up there information.Thank you I like my E class.

Tom Lopez
Apr 23, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

We are so happy to read such a great review about Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

April 16, 2018

"The Best Saleswoman Ever !!!"

- Auva R.

Brooke was wonderful to work with, she wasn’t pushy as some salesman are known to be . She made the process easy and my experience was great. She definitely has a loyal customer in me and I will be sending my friends and family her way!!

Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Auva, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 10, 2018

"Best car shopping experience "

- No More Bmw

After being involved in a horrible car accident .. I couldn’t decide on what type of car I wanted after loving my car so much. My son called this dealership and spoke to Brooke Richardson who was very knowledgeable and professional .. getting financed was easy... now the hard part.. what to choose.. Brooke made us an appointment, showed us several cars allowed us to test drive and helped us narrow our decision. I’ve had several cars in my past but this was the best car shopping and buying experience ever. Kudos to Brooke. What a great Assest to this dealership !!! See you in a few years ...

Apr 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

We always regret to hear of any accidents, but we are pleased to hear Brooke was so supportive during your new car buying experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We are always happy to help!

April 10, 2018

"# 1 Salesperson 2018. ( Brooke)"

- Mknight615

My experience in purchasing my 2018 MB GLE 350 was excellent She guided me through the process in a professional manner and explained all of the requirements to complete this transaction without any problems I would recommend her anytime.

Other Employees : Also Brett Fader
Apr 12, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

We appreciate your positive review about your recent buying experience with us! We hope you are enjoying your new 2018 MB GLE 350! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

April 09, 2018

"Brooke Richardson is the best Sales Person ever!"

- Mjacobs

I was so pleased with my experience at Mercedes Benz of Owings Mills. I had the lovely opportunity to meet Brooke Richardson and she was so helpful and informative throughout the entire process. If you are looking for a new vehicle please do yourself a favor and go and see Brooke! Brett and Rob where also great!

Robb Banks
Brett Fader
Apr 11, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

March 23, 2018

"New MB CLA Customer"

- LDavi98

Working with Brooke on my new purchase was Awesome! I was new to the MB experience and she thoughtfully answered all of my questions and was extremely courteous and a true professional. Fran was also a joy to work with! She was extremely friendly, customer focused and she was very informative about the extra options to consider. She also went out of her way to take us on a tour of the service area. It was a true pleasure!

Mar 26, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Thank you again for the great review!

March 21, 2018

"Purchase of our 2018 GLS450"

- Teaspoon

Our experience with Brooke has changed our opinion of MB Owings Mills. This will be our 3rd MB. Twice before we came to MBOM and were extremely disappointed in the lack of professionalism in the sales associates we encountered. Our service technician, Zach Carter convinced us to give Brooke Richardson an opportunity and she did not disappoint. She was the consummate professional. Most importantly, she was kind and respectful not to mention a fantastic sense of humor. Throughout, Brooke guided us in the process of having to order our new wheels since there were none available that met our specifications. Over the weeks and months, Brooke consistently updated us on the production of our truck. Our truck finally arrived and we picked it up on Tuesday. As we walked into the showroom, I look around and right in the middle of the room was my gorgeous, beeeuuteeeful, amazing Obsedian Black, chromed-out GLS450, roped off with a HUGE red bow on the hood. The bow was Brooke’s idea. The gesture was so thoughtful, sweet and kind; I will never ever forget the moment! We are very impressed with Brooke in every way and will recommend her to all our friends and family. Thanks again Brooke!

Mar 22, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Owings Mills responded

We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!