Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

492 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring

April 18, 2018

"Great Customer Service!"

- Travis W Bonner

Tom Rodkey, as well as, Chris Costlow, have been extremely helpful during this traumatic and stressful event. Their dedication to providing exemplary customer service is evident in all actions.

Tom Rodkey
Other Employees : Chris Costlow
Apr 22, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Travis, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with Tom and Chris! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. We are always happy to help!

April 17, 2018

"Outstanding!"

- CarlaW

Very impressed with this dealership. This is the purchase of my fourth Mercedes, and the sales assistance and service have been impeccable. James McDonald and Terry Nichols were truly exceptional!

James McDonald
Terrence Abrams
Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 16, 2018

"Awesome Buying Experience"

- AngelaY

I am a repeat customer. Lovence's customer service is unmatched. He strives to pair the right car for the customer. Lovence goes above and beyond to make the experience stress free and easy. What is most unique about Lovence's approach to the sales process is that he treats you as a personal friend and cultivates a relationship with you. Communication with Lovence doesn't end at the close of the deal. He is always available for you and no question or issue is too minor for him. He wants to hear from you and help you get to know your vehicle. I wouldn't buy a Mercedes from anyone else!

Celestine Lovence
Apr 17, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Hi Angelay, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Have a great day!

April 14, 2018

"Great car buying experience "

- Jeaneen

Mr. Mohammad was great he did his best to get me and my family the best deal possible. He was not pushy at all just very helpful and wanted me to be happy with my purchase. Mrs. Dorit (finance manager) was awesome as well. When I got back to the finance room she got me an even better monthly payment than I originally thought! I love my new Cadillac SRX. Definitely would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market to buy a car.

Dorit Figueroa
Apr 16, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Jeaneen, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Congratulations on the new Cadillac SRX! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know! Have a great day!

April 05, 2018

"Elio Alala"

- cj

Trusted and honest service advisor!! My family and I have been seeing Elio for over 6yrs and he has never let us down! He has always fixed any issue we had and did it with a smile! That’s why I drive over an hour to get my car serviced with Elio!! Thank you Elio for your great customer service!!

Elio Ayala
Other Employees : Elio Ayala
Apr 10, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Cj, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help! Have a wonderful day!

April 04, 2018

" Another positive experience at MB of Silver Spring."

- Bobbie

Mohamed worked in a friendly, very patient, diligent and professional manner to help us determine the appropriate options and then find the interior/exterior colors we finally decided on. Great job!

Tom Rodkey
Dorit Figueroa
Other Employees : Chris Costlow
Apr 10, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Bobbie, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out! Have a wonderful day!

"Scheduled service "

- Greg

It was a pleasure to repeat my service schedule working with Mike Dowling. He is very attentive to every aspect of service, including loaner car and providing timely updates on the progress of the service being performed. He clearly communicates any concerns I have with the service staff. Also, Mike presented an economical plan for me to follow for future scheduled maintenance. First class service. Other staff I came into contact with were all very professional and helpful I didn't stand idle for more than a couple minutes until someone approached me to make sure I was being taken care of.

Michael Dowling
Apr 09, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Greg, thank you for sharing your response to the quality of service that Mike provides! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

"Purchase vehicle"

- leblanc,sandy25

Everyone I met at the dealership was friendly and professional. Lester Stanford provided me with the information I needed to make the final decision. He was courteous, professional, and demonstrated a caring attitude. He made sure I was completely satisfied.

Lester Stanford
Apr 09, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Sandy, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring! Your satisfaction means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

March 31, 2018

"Excellent experience, Mo is a fantastic guy!"

- Rod

We had the pleasure of working with Mohammad (Mo) for our car purchase, we had a great experience working with him. He took the time to explain everything we needed to know about the deal, helped us get the best price possible, though it required him to go back and forth with this manager, and made sure we left the dealership happy. We really believe Mo went above and beyond for this transaction. Mo is a very hard working person, honest and very throughout. We highly recommend Mo and cannot describe how happy we were working with him. Definitely five star service.

Jay Son
Mar 31, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Rod, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

March 26, 2018

"Exceptional"

- Bestseller

I leased (2) vehicles & purchased (1) vehicle from this dealership in the last 7 years. I had one "quirk"; they took care of it immediately.

Lester Stanford
Jim Elefantis
Mar 27, 2018 -

Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring responded

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Silver Spring! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!