Merchants Automotive Group - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Rudy Makara, Quick Lube Service Manager, Merchants Automotive Group

Service Writer

September 19, 2017

"New Car owner!"

- Christine M Rondeau

I was referred by my neighbors who went to visit Jim Smith and I had the best experience! I am VERY happy with my new car. Jim help me with no pressure at all. I would refer anyone to Jim! Thank You again!

Jim Smith

May 24, 2017

"Car buying made simple"

- Jeffrey S GArdner

Mark and Eric made the car buying process at Merchants very simple. I told them my budget, and my max payment and they came in right where it needed to be. My wife and I could not have been happier with a newer, very low mileage vehicle, and the great respect we were shown from the second we walked in the door.

Mark Chartrand
Other Employees : Eric S

February 16, 2017

"Great staff!"

- Laura from Raymond

I went in for an oil change today and was helped by Rudy Makara. My experience was great. Rudy was very nice and helpful. While I'd prefer to stay in the car while the oil was changed, especially when I have both my young kids with me, I thought the waiting area was well stocked with free drinks and snacks for the kids. I'd recommend Merchants to anyone considering them.

Rudy Makara