North Penn VW

Tim Notarianni, Salesman, North Penn VW

Tim Notarianni

Salesman

July 13, 2018

"No nonsense, easy buying experience"

- mnmjodil211

The salesman I worked with listened to what I wanted and went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted. I also felt comfortable with the experience- I did not have to worry about haggling over the price because they were upfront with the sale price and fair with my trade-in value.

Matthew Treichel

July 07, 2018

"Amazing buying experience!!"

- veronica0130

This was such an easy, pleasant, buying experience. Prior to stopping in, I had been to two other dealerships that were less than desirable. So when I walked into North Penn VW I wasn't expecting it to be any different... I was WRONG. This was a no pressure, no BS, sale. The way it should be. I felt completely at ease and they worked with me to get the car I really wanted. In return, Bill got a lifetime customer out of me! Thank you so much!!!

July 06, 2018

"Extremely happy new VW owner!"

- gorgar123

Bill and Jason at North Penn VW provided excellent, no pressure service. They were able to get the exact car we were looking for by trading with a nearby dealer. Bill and Jason are very professional and had answers for all of our questions. Highly recommended!

Used 2015 Volkswagen Jetta S, $12450

Used 2015 Volkswagen Jetta S, $14750

Used 2015 Volkswagen Jetta S, $14750

Used 2016 Volkswagen Golf, $26450

2016 Volkswagen Golf

• Business Work Center PC
  • Car Washed (coupon provided if inclement weather)