North Penn VW

Joe Dephilipo

November 21, 2018

"Concern quickly addressed"

- JENHOFFMAN06 Verified Customer

I had a light come on and they had me come right over, fixed me up temporarily and made an appointment a couple days for repair, maintenance and inspection. Very helpful and went out of their way to accommodate me.

Tracy Schneider

November 20, 2018

"Very knowledgeable about their product"

- EMS

I have purchased a few cars over the years from a lot of different dealerships. I have to say this was one of my best experiences. My representative Tim, is on his game. And knows the products he represents inside and out. His extra knowledge and experience in the industry made me very comfortable with my decision. I then was passed along to Jason in the finance department. Jason was very efficient and prepairedmaking the process go smoothly.

Tim Notarianni
Jason Hartman

November 20, 2018

"Accommodating and Professional experience."

- vwfan Verified Customer

Tracy, Ken and Shannon were all very helpful when I brought my GTI in with a coolant issue. I had no appointment, but they still took a look at it and put me into a loaner that same day. They also had the work done in the same week even though they are a very busy shop. The folks down at the body shop where the loaners are were also a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend this service center to anyone.

Tracy Schneider
Other Employees : Shannon the cashier.

Used 2014 Dodge Grand Caravan, $10850

2015 Mazda CX-5

Used 2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $19750

2016 Volkswagen TIGUAN

• Business Work Center PC
  • Car Washed (coupon provided if inclement weather)