North Penn VW

Salesman

September 21, 2018

"Great, quick service"

- Bruce.eric.lord

Matt and the VW team helped me within a matter of a week! They gave me a competitive deal off the bat and I had a price on my new Tiguan in 5 hours, where others took weeks!

September 20, 2018

"Great Car, Great Price"

- Jchristian7

Tim and Jason really helped me get out of a bad situation I was in with my old car. They were patient with my situation and made sure I got the car and the price I needed. Will highly recommend to family and friends.

Tim Notarianni

September 19, 2018

"professional and organized"

- happy customer

I just purchased a Golf Sportwagon, which I found online at North Penn for a great price. Matt worked with me diligently to get the car. There were some delays due to VW, not the dealership, but Matt worked through them, got me the car. My pick up was professional, organized and quick. Jason H was ready for me with all the paperwork. Most organized car buying experience I have had. Would definitely buy my next VW there.

New 2018 Volkswagen Passat, $26245

2015 Volkswagen Golf

New 2018 Volkswagen TIGUAN, $32272

2018 Volkswagen TIGUAN

• Business Work Center PC
  • Car Washed (coupon provided if inclement weather)