Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

288 Lifetime Service Reviews

4339 Hempstead Tpke, Farmingdale, New York 11735

288 Reviews of Sarant Cadillac - Service Center

May 17, 2018

"All my issues were addressed"

- Andrewanthony34

I took my Cadillac in to address a transmition issue which was addressed, and I got a dent in the door, which they also addressed.

May 21, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Glad to hear that our team took good care of you and your vehicle during your recent visit! Thanks for coming to see us and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 15, 2018

"Service!!!"

- rudy13

The ease in scheduling an appointment. Maurice has always been very professional and has always updated me with the status of my vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership!

Other Employees : Freddie Rollo
May 18, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

That's excellent news, Rudy! We're beyond happy to hear that Maurice can always help out and is always professional. We can't wait to see you back again next time!

May 15, 2018

"Service"

- JAYCAP

Service staff did a wonderful job, us usual. Joe took theme to explain everything and evened the technician come and check one of the repairs again at my request. Great service department.

Other Employees : Kevin
May 18, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's great to hear that the service team always does a wonderful job helping, Jay, thank you so much for letting us know. We look forward to seeing you back again next time!

May 12, 2018

"Service"

- Retiredli

Went for an oil change and waited for the service. They offered my coffee, watched some TV. It was done quickly to my liking and they fixed a noise that I didn't even know about.

Dominic Vivo
Bill McCardle
May 15, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

It's great to know you liked our staff and service! Thanks for your business and for taking time to leave a review.

May 12, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Frank25

I was very pleased with the service I received. As soon as I entered the service area I was greeted by the service rep. Mr. Mistreats stated he would handle everything for me and he did.

May 15, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Our goal is to get you back on the road as soon as possible! We're glad your experience was a great one. Thanks for stopping by, Frank.

May 11, 2018

"Outstanding Sales & Service "

- All Faiths

Absolute best Cadillac dealership around...!!! Outstanding Sales & Service Department, Very At tentative to my needs. Joe Mistretta diagnosed my service visit immediately & the issue was rectified in under 2 hrs. I Highly recommend this dealership.

Thomas Guy Sabbatino
May 14, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for choosing us!

May 09, 2018

"Great service"

- Beachbum

Great service was in and out within an hour. I would highly recommend Sarant for all your services needs. Everyone there is very friendly and they get the job done quickly.

May 10, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

That's what we like to hear! It's good to know that your service was timely and your needs were met. We appreciate your excellent review!

May 03, 2018

"Warranty Service Success"

- RFesta56

In and out in 1 hour, no wait at the service desk. Pleasant people and surroundings all in all an excellent experience. Have learned to expect nothing less over the years with Cadillac.

May 04, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Thank you for the amazing feedback about your visit! We truly appreciate your trust in the Cadillac family. Have a wonderful day!

May 02, 2018

"Make you feel very welcome "

- Ramclam

Sarant Cadillac is a very nice dealership very friendly highly recommended have very good service technicians take XT5 in for service was very happy with the work they did

John F. Nassour, Sr.
May 04, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

We appreciate the kind words, thank you so much. It's wonderful to hear that we were able to help you and your XT5. We hope we can see you back again!

April 30, 2018

"XT5 in for the first oil change."

- rides like a caddy

Bought XT5 in for oil change and a couple of minor problems. Was greet by Maurice who was friendly and knowledgeable. I questioned him on how long he was with dealership. I waited for the service to be completed. Parts had to be ordered. I was given another appointment. One week later job done. All is well. I feel service department gets a 5 star rating.

May 01, 2018 -

Sarant Cadillac responded

Glad to hear that our service team took good care of you and your XT5 during your recent visit! Thanks for coming to see us and we look forward to working with you again in the future!