Suntrup Volkswagen

6000 S Lindbergh Blvd, St Louis, Missouri 63123

733 Reviews of Suntrup Volkswagen

January 10, 2019

"Madeline is AMAZING/LOVE my Atlas"

- Mom&etc

Madeline Annunziata was so knowledgeable and personable! A breath of "fresh air" in the world of vehicle shopping! I've been purchasing my own vehicles for many years, and usually do a lot of research before buying, and so many times I have known more than the person trying to "sell" me a vehicle or have had to listen to them use my name 50 times because they learned a "new sales technique", or they talk to my husband instead of me, even though I've been the one talking to them. I had a good experience buying a used vehicle from Suntrup years ago, so knowing that my vehicle needed to be replaced, I wanted to check out the Volkswagens. Madeline blew me away with her knowledge! I first leased the Atlas and have now bought out my lease. We took our Atlas on vacation shortly after we purchased it. My two teenagers love it. Several hundred miles away, another vacationing family asked me about my Atlas. While talking to them, they asked me if I worked for a dealership-I said "No, I just had an amazingly knowledgeable salesperson!"

Madeline Annunziata
Jan 11, 2019 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Thank you for your awesome review about Madeline in sales & the overall experience you had with us. We appreciate you choosing Suntrup VW as your dealership. Enjoy your Atlas!

December 28, 2018

"Great Service "

- Elbert D.

Shout out to Blaze Schrieber for being the best salesman I’ve ever encountered, he made sure I didn’t leave the lot unsatisfied, he worked with me on getting into the vehicle of my interest and treated me as if he had known me for more than the two days he seen me. Great experience on the part of Blaze and Volkswagen.

Dec 31, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Elbert, thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership Blaze is such an asset to our team and we are so thankful to have such a hardworking team. Let us know if we can assist you with anything more!

December 21, 2018

"This place is a joke."

- Consumer123

NEVER buy a car from here! The sales people are rude until they actually think you're going to by a car. Then you sit around for HOURS and are lied to and manipulated into buying a car. Dan is a liar and loved to tell us they had their Christmas party the night before so they were all hungover. Listen, I am buying a $30k car from you. I do not feel sorry you were up all night partying. I expect professionalism and great customer service. We sat down and automatically said 7% interest. WHAT A JOKE. Also, DO NOT FINANCE THROUGH VOLKSWAGEN. He lied and said we could not use our own finance company because of the "price". Needless to say, we were tricked into a higher interest rate through Volkswagen. Not only that, but our salesperson was pretty beat up and would disappear for 30 minutes at a time and no one could locate her. We then went to the DMV to pay the sales tax because we only have 30 days before we are penalized and the dealership never said any paperwork would be mailed to us or we needed anything else from them. We continually called for 3 weeks and could not get a hold of anyone. THEN the "smart" sales lady told us to go to the post office. REALLY??? Needless to say after calling back 4 different times in one day, I finally got a hold of Adela who was the only helpful person at this dealership. I can't even believe I had to give this place 1 star. Absolutely appalling service and IF you go, make sure you get people that are not hungover and think it's funny to tell customers that.

Madeline Annunziata
Dec 24, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your recent experience. Please know that we want to make things right and we are currently looking into your situation. We will have an update for you shortly.

December 19, 2018

"Awesome & Friendly Service"

- collegestudent18

Sarah worked with me and my situation to get me in and out. She was very personal, and didn't mind my very active toddler interrupting our conversations to tell her things like, "hey, did you know we have a puppy?", even had toys on her desk to accommodate him. I could tell that she genuinely cared, and didn't feel like she was just trying to take my money. I would recommend her and her team to any and everyone looking to by car. By far the best customer service I've ever received hands down.

Dec 20, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Thank you so much for your positive comments about Suntrup Volkswagen, and congratulations on your new car! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience.

December 17, 2018

"Great experience..."

- bjohnson29

Great experience at Suntrup VW today. Blaze made the process easy and answered any and all questions I had. I would highly recommend to anyone in the market for a new vehicle.

Dec 19, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Blaze was happy to assist you with any questions you may have had during your visit to our dealership. Thank you for choosing Suntrup Volkswagen and we look forward to your next visit with us!

November 17, 2018

"Hands down BEST and EASIEST car purchase!"

- Nicole'svw

Sarah Holder was amazing to work with! No haggling, only showed me the car I wanted to see. Car shopping was something I was dreading and it was a 5 star experience! Hands down the best and I could not be happier with my Passat purchase. Dane in finance was also great to work with. I would definitely, without hesitation, recommend this dealer and employees!

Other Employees : Dane Chadwick
Nov 19, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Hi there! Sarah and Dane are such assets to the team here at Suntrup Volkswagen. We hope to work with you again in the future!

November 03, 2018

"Enjoyable purchasing experience "

- PKW16

If you want to buy a VW. I will tell you that my experience at Suntrup VW was extremely enjoyable. I felt no pressure to purchase. I would recommend purchasing a car from Sarah Holder. I am a VP of Sales for a large company and will tell you Sarah’s belief in not only the product she was selling but the company that she represents is infectious.If you are thinking of buying a VW see Sarah!

Nov 05, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Hi there! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again! Thank you for choosing Suntrup VW as your dealership!

November 01, 2018

"love my new Jetta!"

- smhallermann

So thankful for Kenan because I was very undecided when I came in, but he was patient and showed me so many different cars, finally getting me into my brand new Jetta! Love it! My experience with them could not have been better!

Kenan Veljacic
Nov 02, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Kenan is such an asset to our team and we are so glad to hear that you got to work with him. We hope that you are loving your new Jetta. Great choice!

October 27, 2018

"Great experience "

- Sarab

Working with Sarah Holder was a great experience. She was so friendly, not pushy, and very knowledgeable. She made the whole process of trying to get a car for our out of town son very easy. Working with Dave Chadwick was also a great experience. Would highly recommend Sarah to others in search of a car. And the Passat was exactly what we were looking for.

Other Employees : Dave Chadwick
Oct 29, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Thank you so much for highlighting some of our staff who helped make your experience so great! We are so glad to have Dave and Sarah on our team. Enjoy your new Passat!

October 21, 2018

"Awesome dealership!"

- Dawn

Blaze Schrieber was great to work with. Made my car buying experience at Suntrup the best I've ever had. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to buy. The staff was very professional and courteous. I could not be happier.

Other Employees : Dave Chadwick
Oct 22, 2018 -

Suntrup Volkswagen responded

Dawn, thank you for the kind words about our team and your experience. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your time at our dealership. Thank you for choosing Suntrup VW!