Younger Nissan of Frederick

Rob Harley, General Sales Manager, Younger Nissan of Frederick

Rob Harley

Jesse Torreyson, Finance Manager, Younger Nissan of Frederick

December 08, 2018

"It took forever, but it wasn't as bad as it sounds."

- seallen1296

I bought a new 2019 Nissan Altima SR yesterday, and I really have to say that it was a fantastic experience. There were a few hiccups only because they didn't have the color car I wanted on the lot, and therefore had to swap with another dealership, so through no fault of their own I ended up spending half my day there. HOWEVER, the staff and sales reps were always friendly, checked on me and my father frequently, and apologized for the delays. (The other dealership took an eternity to decide what car they wanted to trade for the Altima...) I'd been considering buying a new car for a few months, and Jim Burdis was my salesman. He was fantastic. Extremely helpful, kind, personable, and it was an all-around great experience, aside from the sheer amount of time I spent at the dealership. Additionally, my whole family has bought Nissan automobiles from Younger Nissan since 2002, so I'd say their experience, etc. transcends decades. I couldn't recommend this dealership more!

Jim Burdis
Edward Beleznay

December 07, 2018

"Jim Burdis was Fantastic"

- HappyMe

Met him late one evening and told him what I was looking for. I explained that it was too late to discuss business. He suggested that I look at 2 vehicles he had that meet my requirements before leaving. Within 10 minutes I out the door with a next day appointment set. I will recommend him to my friends and will return if I need another vehicle. Every employee that I saw thanked me for my business even though they were not involved in the transaction. What a dealership. You don't find that anywhere else!

Jim Burdis

December 07, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service!"

- Twhipp724

Joey in sales was absolutely amazing! He was very experienced and took our wants and needs into consideration the whole way. I would totally recommend visiting Joey if you are in need of a new vehicle. Jesse in finance was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He was thorough in explaining everything to us and made the experience that much enjoyable. Would highly recommend Jesse for your financing needs!

Joseph Johnson