Younger Nissan of Frederick

David Fultz

November 22, 2017

"Friendly Fair and Fast"

- Dfgordon

I was so pleased with my purchase yesterday of my new Titan!! I came in and was treated professionally and felt that everyone cared to keep my schedule and make my purschase very smooth!

Mary Carswell

November 21, 2017

"2017 Frontier SV"

- den82

I bought my second Frontier on November 20th from Younger Nissan, days after I had purchased our second Rouge. I cannot say this loud enough, If you are in the market for a Nissan, you need to go to this dealership. From the sales team with sales representatives like Steve Latour and Patrick Zaharoff, who are very helpful, to the management team, who listens to you and strives to make for, a very easy pleasant buying experience for all involved. They will present everything in writing and will answer any questions you have. Everything is clear and transparent, so you can make the best buying decision for you. Younger will be my go to dealership in the future.

Steve Latour
Patrick Zaharoff
Ken Jackson
Philip Sizemore

November 20, 2017

"Purchase a like new truck"

- BHenderson

Purchased a new truck from Younger. I went in for a specific truck but it was sold. Evan showed me other options. One of which was a better deal than the one I originally went into buy. There was no pressure at all. As Evan said " I will sell you what ever you want".

Evan Campbell