Younger Nissan of Frederick

Product Specialist
Edward Beleznay, Finance Manager, Younger Nissan of Frederick

Edward Beleznay

September 17, 2018

"Best decision I made when car shopping"

- Jennifer shry mom of 3

I went in with 3 things in mind I was having a hard time finding someone to work with me with my credit score but Steve never gave up on me or my lil family he was great with my kids and trust me they are a handful when pulling out cars for me to try my kids rode with him when I thought it was a lost cause he said let me call u back in a few I didn't hold my breath as I was turned down at a few other places well he did call me back telling me I wasn't approved for a used car but him and Edward worked on it for me to get a new car approval so I drove out in a new 2018 Nissan with 6 miles on it with a big smile on my face I couldn't be any happier thank u so much Steve and Edward for ur hard dedication on my application I am very grateful for all u did and my son said he will be back in 3-5 years for a car lol ( he's 13 ) and Edward said he will hold him to that 😀😀😀😀

Steve Latour
Edward Beleznay

September 16, 2018

"Easy buying experience and diligent service"

- Rick S.

After searching other dealerships, namely Ford - I googled searched for a Nissan dealership as to have a price comparison. Having found Younger, I stopped in to see how the Frontier stacked up in comparison. After getting everything I wanted, the price was still cheaper then the base model F150. Having Christian help me in my search was a huge help. Thank you for a truly easy car-buying experience!

Christian Fortson

September 15, 2018

"OUTSTANDING IN EVERY WAY AND OCCASION"

- Scoteagle

I have had two Nissan vehicles serviced at this dealership....a Pathfinder and my current Frontier truck. I have always been totally satisfied with the service department....staff and mechanics. They are the best service department of any brand/make that I have ever dealt with. After the third visit they called me by name and are superbly organized in every regard. I cannot recommend them highly enough for their quality and consideration of customers. I wouldn't drive anything else or have it serviced elsewhere.

Sergiu Pricepa