Find the best dealership for you.
Find good folks to fix your car.
Find the right car for you.
Make sure your car is safe to drive.
New car buying can be fun. - quinpaul
We had a great experience when we purchased our new Subaru Ascent. Mike was so helpful when he explained all of the new features on the car. Go to Tom Wood Subaru, find Mike Danielson and you will have fun and end up with a great car.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales & Leasing Consultant
Another satisfying Subaru purchase - Steve N
This place is a first class operation, no pressure sales . Just bought my second Subaru , the primary reason there is no pressure as these cars sell themselves. Nick is awesome to work with, this is my 2nd car with him
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Service experience - PhoenixRising
I had purchased my vehicle from Webb Mitsubishi on rt 30, and everytime I went in for any service I always experienced rude customer service and quotes of overcharges. I always felt taken advantage of especially being a female. I was told I needed a major service completed and not wanting to deal with the service at the previous dealership I found Castle Subaru. To my surprise they went above and beyond to assist me and make me feel at ease. I would highly recommend them and may even go back later for a trade in due to their great service.
Best Service - meghanscott11
I dropped my car off Sunday night, with the earliest appointment I could schedule being the following Thursday. Brian called me first thing Monday morning and my car, with some major repairs needed, was done Monday night. I have never experienced such fast, professional and easy going service at a dealer in my life. This will be the only place we bring our Subaru’s!
Family - WCNUTT
I have been looking for the right Yukon XL Denali ever since the new style came out for 2015. I tried to find a used Yukon XL Denali on the internet but had no luck finding one with the options I wanted. I wanted certain hard to find options that fit my family’s needs. One being a 2nd row bench seat instead of bucket seats which is not easy to find with the Denali package. Don Kipp at Romain Cross Pointe went out of his way to find the SUV of my dreams and at a reasonable price. Don was not pushy and treated me like family through the whole process. The whole team at Romain made buying a new Yukon a great experience. I will recommend Romain and Don Kipp to all my friends looking to buy a new car. Thanks to Don and Romain I am driving a new 2019 Yukon XL Denali with all the right options that I have been looking for. Thanks again Bill Nutt Evansville Indiana
Slight miscommunication but excellance - Carver45
Service didn't have appointment but were incredibly accommodating and were very polite and fast for the work done and Adam Immerfall was such a kind salesman and very professional and easy going
Excellent Sales Support - SubaruNumber5
Charles Burns, although not at Subaru long, was the most professional and patient sales person I think I've ever encountered. His patience and attention to detail made me confident in the decision. Buying cars is not my favorite thing, but with his help it went much better than I could have hoped.
AND he managed to entertain my talkative mother while we waited!
Really can't recommend Charles and the dealership more. I'm irritable about these things and not given to writing reviews, but was so enthusiastic about the experience I wanted to let others know.
Great experience - Qian
Just got my Ascent touring in the afternoon. Very good experience with Bob Rohrman. Sales people are very professional and friendly. Best experience so far with Indiana subaru dealers. Would like to buy car from them again.
Service/Parts - Jason
I Called to ask a couple of specific questions about towing my Acura behind a motorhome. Neither the parts nor service departments seem to know what transmission or chasis my car is built on. When the time comes for a new Acura, I will travel elsewhere. The staff was very rude, and spoke down to me.
Recall Repair Experience - grendell2099
I am filing this to express my displeasure with my safety recall experience at Gurley Leep. My Subaru was subject to a brake light switch recall. After the initial switch replacement, the car started throwing numerous warning lights for systems that used the brake switch as input.
I contacted Gurley Leep numerous times attempting to resolve the issue:
1) I called the Service Dept. and was told the person who originally handled the repair would call me back. I never received a call back.
2) I called a second time and was told no one could talk to me, but someone would call me back. I never received a call back.
3) I called a third time and was told no one could talk to me, but someone would call me back. I also scheduled an appointment to have the issue resolved. I never received a call back.
4) I arrived at my scheduled appointment only to be told they had no appointment on file. I asked to speak to the service manager and was told “he was not here today”. I asked when he would be in and was told the following Monday.
5) I returned to the dealership that Monday and asked to speak to the service manager and was again told that he “wasn’t here”. The staff also refused to tell me when he would return.
6) I left and returned to the dealership later that Monday and while I was wondering around the deserted service intake area an employee I had not interacted with before asked if I needed help. I recounted the previous five efforts to resolve the issue and asked to see the service manager. He was “in a meeting”… This employee did however offer to resolve the car if I could wait. I did wait and the switch was finally adjusted.
So, for those keeping score, it took six interactions (and nearly a week) with this Dealership to get them to make a simple adjustment to the brake light switch and effect a correct recall repair. With the exception of number six above, their staff was uniformly indifferent to a degree that stopped just short of rudeness. They could not care less if the repair was incorrect. I also was never able to speak to the service manager.
This is just not acceptable for any type of repair, let alone a safety recall.
Tom Wood Subaru