2018 Chevy Tahoe - cartierjb
Tasca, more specifically Tim Guillette helped me cut threw everything and purchase my new vehicle. I had a very short time frame and a very busy week, and Tim was able to put the deal together over the phone and come in on his day off to get things done.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales & Leasing Consultant
As it should be. - Tedcalci
Jordan was a delight to meet he gave no pressure in trying to sell us a vehicle, instead he answered all my questions and concerns had no problem with us shopping around and when we made the right decision he was very appreciative and eager to get the ball rolling. We will definitely consider him when shopping for new or additional vehicles in the future.
Sales & Leasing
Fast trade for new Volt - Frank S
After researching in the newspaper, and a quick look online for inventory, I returned to this dealership (and the same salesperson) where I purchased my 2013 Volt. I went for a lease on a 2018 Volt for a number of reasons. The whole process took about 2-1/2 hours and I was on my way in my new car.
Very efficient process.
Sales & Leasing Consultant
A new Silverado 1500 - jerome714
I just purchased a pick up Truck from Joseph Marzilli. I have had experiences at other dealerships in the past, And by far this was the easiest and most hassle free thus far. I will shop no where else but Balise from now on.
Thank You Joseph and the entire staff!!
Dishonest dealer - igcy
There's lots more I'm leaving out for the sake of brevity but basically here's what happened
- Before purchasing the used vehicle, I brought it to an independent mechanic nearby (Anchor Subaru) for a pre-purchase inspection.
- 2 main issues came up, 1 was a battery issue (easily fixable) and another was an engine leak.
- I brought this up with Guy Clark (the sales rep) and was told verbally that it would be fixed before I get the vehicle. I also have it hand-written and signed on a piece of paper (though not sure how useful that is).
- I go on a 2-week vacation
- When I get back, I meet with Guy to pick up the vehicle. I ask about the documentation that shows the leak was fixed. He says he'll get it to me the next day.
- So far, everything's going smoothly so I trust him (obviously wrongly).
- Well, this is when the problem begins. I got back 8/2 and only after going to his manager James Kelley, do I manage to finally force him to get me the documentation on 8/24
- All it says on the documentation is "CHECK FOR LEAKS NOTHING FOUND". Can you imagine my shock at seeing this!? This is what he means when he says the problem will be "fixed", it's by literally ignoring it!
- Well, in the 2.5 weeks since then, I have left countless voicemails and text messages with both Guy and James (and their receptionists are somehow NEVER able to find them in the office) but have not heard back at all.
It should still be covered under the dealer warranty but something tells me they are going to have tricks up their sleeves there so I'm just going to cut my losses short, pay the $2-3k myself to get the engine leak fixed and report this to the authorities (BBB, FTC, RI Attorney General's Office etc.).