A&T Subaru

Subaru Star Delivery Specialist
Danielle Jaworski, Business Manager, A&T Subaru

Danielle Jaworski

October 16, 2018

"Lucked out with quick delivery of my Ascent!"

- JkunSub

With my job I got VIP pricing on a new Subaru and decided to look into a new Ascent. Went to A&T Subaru since it was so close to me to do a test drive. They also had a demonstration of the Ascent’s Eyesight system that day and I managed to score a free Yeti cooler and a plush Ascent toy. Speaking of which I have two autistic kids and Kevin managed to get me another one so my kids wouldn’t fight lol. When it came to going over the car Kevin was extremely friendly and easy going and did not pressure me whatsoever. He helped lay out my options for a lease and clearly explained the various trims and pricing with options. With VIP pricing there wasn’t a need to haggle which made things much easier. I decided to place an order to my exact specification and thought I would be waiting 6-8 weeks or more based on feedback I heard from others in general. The Ascent just came out this year and has been hard to keep on the lot everywhere. Lo’ and behold i got a call from Kevin exactly 3 weeks from when I ordered it! Fastest turnaround I ever heard of for an Ascent after placing an order to specification though I think the dealer lucked out getting an allocation just in time. He helped to reduce my wait by sending me paperwork electronically ahead of time and when I got there my car was getting detailed! I was blown away when he drove it to the delivery area. Absolutely gorgeous! I’ll definately be coming back to A&T Subaru when my lease is over to swap for another Subaru!

Kevin Clouser

October 04, 2018

"A&T Service Team = Great service experience"

- frickc3

I have always had a great service experience with the A&T Subaru team. John and Rhonda have always been knowledgeable and extremely helpful every time I stop in (even for the smallest of matters). I really do appreciate their commitment to customer service.

John Capko
Rhonda Cope

August 29, 2018

"Excellent experience"

- GeoSubie23

We just bought our third Subaru from A&T, and we couldn't be happier. We also couldn't imagine going anywhere else. The sales and service departments are top notch. We love the fair pricing, no pressure atmosphere.

Jessica Boris