Columbia Honda

Josh Larimore, Representative , Columbia Honda

Josh Larimore

Representative

September 17, 2018

"Would not consider going anywhere else!"

- Susie F.

T.J. always lets you know what is going on with your car with an explanation that I can understand. He values his returning customers so you receive excellent service every time you visit.

September 11, 2018

"Very straight forward and great customer service "

- Hillms

I can not say enough great things about Ben and nick. Ben made sure we got a top quality vehicle that suited our needs. The proceedings with both him and nick were very honest and straight forward. They were able to answer any and all questions that we had. I could tell their priorities were Making sure we felt good about our purchase and the financing not their commission. Will recommend Columbia Honda to all my familu, friends, and associates.

Ben McCanless
Nick Costanza

August 31, 2018

"Incredibly Helpful Service"

- DRP

Both of my key fobs had quit working several weeks ago, and after checking with several people, I was told to go see T.J. Mitchell in the service department at Columbia Honda. I was running last minute errands before leaving town for my dad's funeral and was close to the business so I stopped by to see if T.J. was there and could help me. He had them both fixed within minutes and I was on my way. Thank you so very much, T.J. You're the best!

Used 2015 Honda Accord, $16378