Columbia Honda

Customer Experience Specialist

November 15, 2018

"Always helpful. "

- Will

This dealership is always very willing to help in a any way. From phone call questions about minor problems to vehicle service, they always go the extra mile to make sure we're satisfied.

Kevin Whilhite
Nick Costanza

November 13, 2018

"Great service!"

- Civic

I needed a new mirror for my 07 Honda Civic. I was going to attach it myself (only 2 screws), but once I got home, I realized there was a part that needed removed first. I called them and they told me to drive through the service lane. TJ quickly removed the part, as well as put the whole thing in, for free. Everyone was so polite and willing to go out of their way to help me, just for a little part! It really makes me want to go back if I need a new(er) car in the future.

T.J Mitchell
Randy Doty

November 13, 2018

"Great service "

- FrankD

Thanks for all the help yesterday. Especially Phillip and John. You guys took the time and helped me not only with my vehicle, but with the loaner. I truly appreciate it.

Phillip Mitchell