Columbia Honda

Sales Representative

February 12, 2018

"Service Department"

- James123

T.J. Mitchell was an awesome service advisor. He explained everything that was going to be done while my car was being services. He goes above and beyond every time I come in for a service on my vehicle.

James Lynch
Mike Miller

February 06, 2018

"Amazing care! "

- EMILY GRESHAM

Wouldn’t trust my car with anyone else. Super fast scheduling, awesome atmosphere, extreme care taken with our vehicles, and I know I won’t get taken advantage of on pricing! TJ is amazing on the front end, and Doug takes utmost care when working on our cars, so I know when I leave there’s nothing to worry about! Thanks guys!

Other Employees : Doug Jennings

February 05, 2018

"No pressure buying experience "

- Happy Jack

We recently decided to buy a new car and chose the Honda Brand because of it's superior quality, I wanted to research the purchase price so went on line. We live in Mexico Mo. so Columbia Honda and Bommarito in St. Louis were my choices and to my surprise the people at Columbia Honda were off the charts. I received a very competitive quote from Trent Custard within minutes on a Friday night so decided to drive in the next day. When we pulled onto the lot I called him and he met us on the lot then started showing us the Accord LX I had selected on line from their inventory. He was very knowledgeable and honest with everything we asked about the car and when I asked him to trim a little more off the price he was able to help us out. We test drove the car while Trent went over all the options and safety features the car has, We were very pleased with the car and the service Trent and his Supervisor gave us so decided right there to work the financing out. This purchase was the easiest and most relaxing experience my Wife and I ever had, Even the Finance Department was exceptional and got us a very good rate, we were very impressed with the whole Dealership everything was so clean and organized, all the associates were polite and friendly. I would defiantly Purchase another vehicle and recommend my Family members to use this Dealership.

Trent Custard