Columbia Honda

Parts Specialist

July 17, 2018

"TJ is awesome!!"

- mom22

I give 5 stars for TJ in the service department. Not only is he knowledgable and trustworthy, but he goes the extra mile all the time when issues pop up. A couple weeks ago, we left for a 6,000 mile road trip. We ended up having car issues along the way. Everytime he helped us over the phone and reassured us when we needed it most. Because of his help and knowledge, we were able to have the car fixed and had the peace of mind to keep going knowing he had our back if needed again.

T.J Mitchell

June 30, 2018

"Exceeded all expectations"

- MidMoJoe

I'm a worry wart about things I can't control. After research you can't control much of the car buying process. Trent made the process so easy and I never felt like I didn't understand anything that was happening. I have a dealership in my hometown but bought my Honda from Trent simply because he was so easy to work with. He was the prefect combination of personable and professional. Re-reading these positive reviews I can only say that they are accurate and I agree. We did all this in less time that it took to upgrade our phones. I have no reservations recommending Trent and Columbia Honda to friends and family. Even if there is a closer dealership I recommended checking with Trent first. Thanks Trent! Game of Thrones fans, Trent is the.. King in the North!

Trent Custard

June 29, 2018

"Best Place! "

- Cass95

This is my second vehicle purchased through Columbia Honda and they have been nothing but the best. They go above and beyond to make the experience go by fast

Ryan Ewing