Columbia Honda

Representative

November 19, 2017

"My new CRV & me"

- Happy CRV owner

After searching for a year and a half for the perfect automobile, I decided to purchase a Honda CR-V. I choose Columba Honda as my new dealership. I started my experience on their website and was assigned to Alan Nichols. I met with him and test drove a vehicle. He was new to the dealership but did a very good job on his sales proposal. He was still getting adjusted to the new dealership, but was up front with me about that and I appreciated his honesty. I worked a deal with him to purchase my new vehicle and am very happy with my purchase. One thing that didn't go as I had hoped was that I would have liked to review the purchase order the day before I picked up the vehicle. Alan tried to get that done for me but the financial person was busy and didn't get it done. My new car wasn't quite ready for me to pick up the day that we had scheduled and I had to wait over an hour to get it. But I am overall very pleased with my experience and would recommend Columbia Honda and Alan Nichols to my friends and family.

Alan Nichols

November 19, 2017

"Best Service I have experienced"

- benjamintwarner

The service manager at Columbia honda was incredible! I called 30 minutes after the service department was closed. I was stranded, and had no lug nut key for my flat tire, and had to be at work immediately. He brought his tools and another employee. They unlocked my tire, changed it by hand, rotated my tires and SAVED MY DAY! Incredibly generous, quick and effective. Wow.

T.J Mitchell

November 16, 2017

"Highest caliber of service"

- mickmdjty9

My experience was terrific. Trent Custard is a salesman of the highest caliber. Not only did he go above and beyond to answer questions and make us feel like a priority, he came in on his day off ans stayed for 12 hours to make the deal happen. The sales manager, Dave Johnson, honored his word and kept our monthly payment the same down to the dollar while shortening the term of our loan. I couldn’t be more pleased with this level of service.

Trent Custard