Flood Mazda

261 Reviews of Flood Mazda

January 18, 2019

"Battery problems."

- RONJOHANNA

The work done in diagnosing and correcting the problem was excellent. My only complaint is that the work took longer than originally anticipated (not the service department's fault) and I had to call for updates three times over the day and a half period instead of the service department proactively keeping me informed.

January 16, 2019

"Fast, efficient and accommodating "

- EAGL96

Great buying experience. They were friendly and helpful. They gave me a fair price for my trade and jumped right on prepping my new car so I could take delivery that day.

Flood Mazda responded

EAGL96, We are happy to hear that your new purchase was an enjoyable experience! Thank you for your business and for leaving us a review! Regards, The Flood Mazda Team

January 16, 2019

"Purchase of a 2018 Mazda CX-3"

- KEVEN.NELSEN

I was extremely happy with every aspect of the purchase of my new CX-3 from the salesman & the finance director to the trade in of my old vehicle. It was really a pleasant experience. Thank you.

Jason Guilbault
Jan 16, 2019 -

Flood Mazda responded

Thank you for sharing your experience Keven. It was absolutely great working with you and your wife. It makes it easy for us to do what we do when we have great people like you to work with. I had fun throughout the process. I'm glad that you ended up with a vehicle that you love. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you ever need anything and I will be happy to assist you personally. Enjoy your retirement. All the Best, Jason J. Guilbault Director of Business Development Flood Mazda 220 Old Tower Hill Road Wakefield, RI 02879 www.floodmazda.com jguilbault@floodauto.com p. 1.401.284.4700 c. 1.401.400.2782

January 15, 2019

"Great experience from purchase to service "

- NPU1124

I bought my 2016 Dodge Ram at Flood Mazda in Wakefield. From start to finish the purchase was a pleasant, hassle free experience handled by a courteous, friendly, and professional staff. This has all continued with the employees in the service department. Any concerns that I've had with my vehicle were addressed promptly, thoroughly, and without question. It has been a pleasure dealing with the folks at Flood and I would gladly reccomend them for anyone considering purchasing a new or used vehicle.

Dave Corrigan
Other Employees : Bill Albro

Flood Mazda responded

NPU1124, Congratulations on your new purchase! We are happy to hear that your sales and service experiences have been pleasurable. Thank you so much for your recommendation and for writing a review! Regards, The Flood Mazda Team

January 14, 2019

"Always satisfied with service and service time "

- MESCOBAR220

Steve and service team, always look out for me and my time, ensuring that service times do not inconvenience me. Top notch service always from Russell, too!

Flood Mazda responded

MESCOBAR220, Thank you so very much for choosing us for your automotive needs. It is our pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review! Regards, The Flood Mazda Team

"Easy and quick. "

- Chris p.

Flood made my first oil change easy and free! Had a hot fresh coffee and watched tv while a waited. Great group of friendly people.

Flood Mazda responded

Chris p, So happy to hear your service appointment was enjoyable. We like to hear that our customers are comfortable while they are waiting. Thanks for choosing us and for taking the time to write a review!

January 14, 2019

"Good service - friendly people - good price"

- dewey4

Brought car in for oil change and "the works" - in at 9:00, the time of my scheduled appointment - car was ready at 11:30.

Flood Mazda responded

dewey4, Thank you for choosing us for your automotive needs! And thank you for leaving us an awesome review! Regards, The Flood Mazda Team

January 14, 2019

"oil change and tire rotation "

- DCMSOX2004

as always, the flood service team was superb... easy to make the appointment... greeted warmly by the staff.... the service was prompt and the car was washed as well!!

Flood Mazda responded

DCMSOX2004, We are so happy to hear your service appointment was an enjoyable experience! Thank you for choosing us! Regards, The Flood Mazda Team

January 11, 2019

"Average "

- mnlmastin

I would describe the service as average. I dropped off my vehicle for an oil change and I felt Steve was very professional and explained the cost of the service. I specifically asked for a car wash and stated that I was not worried about the cold weather(37 degrees) because the vehicle is garaged. I left the vehicle and asked if it would be ready at lunch time and was told yes. At 11:00 I received a call and was told me vehicle had been serviced and was ready to be picked up. I was given a few recommendations for future service which was good to know. I arrived to pick the vehicle up at 1:00pm. The vehicle was pulled around front and not washed. I was told that it wasn’t washed because of the cold weather. Due to the fact that “washing the car” always seems to be an issue here. Whether I arrive after being told the vehicle was ready and then they start to wash it when I get there or the vehicle was just finished being washed and not dryed. Normally I wouldn’t mind waiting but I always tell them at drop off that I’m picking up on my lunch break and I’m limited on time. Frustration set in as I left the service department and saw two other vehicles that had been serviced with puddles of water under them. Clearly had just been washed. Anyway, besides the car wash frustration the service is fine.

January 10, 2019

"Great Experience"

- JAMIESILVA68

It had been a very long time since I had even considered a new car. Everyone made it a fun, exciting and smooth experience! Thank you Flood Mazda!

Jan 11, 2019 -

Flood Mazda responded

JAMIESILVA68, We are so happy to hear that your car buying experience was enjoyable and fun! Thank you for taking the time to give us your review. Congratulations on your new car! Regards, The Flood Mazda Team