Hirlinger Chevrolet

1582 Harrison Brookville Rd, West Harrison, Indiana 47060

703 Reviews of Hirlinger Chevrolet

September 10, 2018

"Great car buying experience."

- Chuck

This is the third car we have purchased from Hirlinger Chevrolet. You are treated as a friend, not just another customer.This attitude permeates throughout the dealership from Mike Hirlinger on down from the sales and finance divisions to the service department. As Pat, our salesman, stated a number of times," I am here to facilitate in your decision". Doug, the sales manager reiterated the same philosophy, "To do what was needed to make it happen. I especially want to thank Gary Travel. He went above and beyond the call of duty. My wife and I picked out the color for the outside and the interior we wanted for our car along with the LT package. Gary said he could find one and he did. Because of the generous GM promotion for the 2018 cars, it was no easy task. Not many dealers had a 2018 equinox with the LT package on their lot not to mention with the trim and outside colors we wanted. As Gary said he sent out numerous requests. After a few days, he finally found one, not in greater Cincinnati but over 100 miles away and had it delivered to Hirlinger. Customer service and a staff to work with you to make your dream car a reality and later provide the expert service to keep it running properly. People who care about you as a person and not just another sale that is Hirlinger Chevrolet. The home of Waranty Forever who now has a customer for life.

Mike Hirlinger
September 10, 2018

"Couldn’t ask for anything better "

- DennyColorado

The sales staff was top notch. Worked hard to get us the best deal and didn’t mind working past closing on a Friday. First time customers and they treated us like we were family. Definitely will coming back for our next vehicle.

Matt Casteel
September 08, 2018

"Professionalism "

- Chris Buchanan

Enjoyed my experience looking for a new truck. Matt Casteel was very professional and helpful when it came to explaining details about the truck and all the great deals Hirlinger Chevrolet had to offer. All the staff was friendly and helpful from the moment I stopped in.

Matt Casteel
September 05, 2018

"Happy Customer"

- Schu

I would love to thank Gary Trabel for finding the SUV I wanted. When I returned home from vacation the SUV was at the dealership and ready for me to drive it home. Randy Cornell make the paper work easy and fast. Gary called the next day to make sure I loved the SUV. Thanks Gary and Randy

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again and all of us here at Hirlinger Chevrolet, hope you enjoy your new Equinox! Thanks for the great review too!

September 04, 2018

"Great Price, Great Service, Great Dealership!"

- Mark & Laura

We had such a good buying experience 2 1/2 years ago, we thought we'd return to buy a truck this time. They had the best selection, pricing, and customer service! Gary and Dallas helped us in making our decision since we'd never bought a truck. They explained all the options and Gary accommodated us with a few minor changes we wanted. We thought it'd be a week before we could pick it up and to our surprise, it was the very next day! Thanks again, Gary, Dallas, and Hirlinger Chevrolet!

Other Employees : Dallas

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks from all of us at Hirlinger Chevrolet. We appreciate the business and also for taking the time to give us such great remarks!

September 04, 2018

"Happy with my New Truck "

- DTS

There is a Chevy dealer 5 miles from me but I drove 50 miles to buy a truck from Hirlinger. Gary Pat and Randy were great to deal with. I would recommended this dealer. The life time warranty is a great thing. Gary spent about 1 hour going over all the features of my new truck. I plan on taking my new truck back to Hirlinger for service. It was a great experience.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks for traveling such lengths to get a new Chevy from us! We shop it was worth the drive. We hope you enjoy the new truck and thanks again for the great survey and the business!

September 03, 2018

"Very good "

- jholbrock

Thank you Gary you hirlinger Chevrolet you guys are the best Thanks you again I will recommend Hirlinger Chevrolet to anybody had a wonderful experience

Mike Hirlinger

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again from all of us here at Hirlinger Chevrolet! We hope you enjoy the new ride! Also, we want to thank you for taking the time to do this survey. We really appreciate it!

September 01, 2018

"My new car!"

- Ootting

My experience working with Gary Trabel was wonderful. He made the process easy and was extremely helpful. i couldn’t be happier with my purchase of my Equinox! Thank you Gary!

Kent Garrison

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new Equinox purchase and for taking the time to do this survey. Please contact us anytime with questions. We truly appreciate the business!!

August 29, 2018

"Makes you feel like family."

- Twinkie

My husband never gives anything higher than a 4 out of 5 because he believes there's always room for improvement. Gary, Pat and Steve answered all of our questions with knowledge, friendliness, and patience.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new Traverse purchase! It's great to see you guys back in a new Chevy!! Thanks again for the business all of these years. We do appreciate it!

August 24, 2018

"Fantastic"

- Jeff 1234

We had a great experience with this dealership, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable. They were helpful in finding the right truck for the right price.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Hope you guys are enjoying your new truck! We want to thank you again for the business and also for taking the time to do this survey!