Hirlinger Chevrolet

653 Reviews of Hirlinger Chevrolet

May 17, 2018

"Great"

- BigTrucker

All in all, I was pretty impressed with the service I received. I was really surprised when other dealers didn’t want to help me order the truck that I wanted. But Gary Trabel did a nice job of helping me through the process. I would have no problem going back.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks so much for the new Truck purchase. We hope you enjoy the new ride and thanks for the great review! We appreciate it!

May 14, 2018

"Great experience"

- Zpsid91

Gary at Hirlinger did a great job! From explaining the truck features to financing questions and finding us the best price - everything was wonderful! Highly recommend this company and Gary!

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate the business and hope you enjoy the new truck!

May 12, 2018

"Made us feel like family! "

- Bakers

We came in to get service on my husbands truck and left with a clean serviced truck and a New 2018 Equinox Premier, Mike and Steve were very helpful. They answered all our questions and didn't rush us to make a decision. Thank You Mike and Steve! You guys are Great!!!

Mike Hirlinger
Steve Hirlinger

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new Equinox purchase! We hope you enjoy the ride and thanks again for the business!

May 11, 2018

"Great purchase"

- SBCyclon

Purchased a used 2010 Equinox from Gary Trabel at Hirlinger Chevrolet. Great experience and a great guy helping us through the process. Gary is very personable, knowledgeable and very attentative to the customer. How he knows all the ins and outs of all these vehicles is amazing! I would recommend Gary and Hirlinger Chevrolet to anyone. Just ask for Gary and you’ll be in good hands.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again Jim for the new Equinox purchase! Enjoy the new ride and please contact us if you need anything else.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Jim thanks for the great review it's was nice seeing you again. Also Bo has grown up too be a fine Gentleman

May 07, 2018

"Very good "

- Mitchell’s Silverado

Garry was very helpful when purchasing my first truckand gave me a good trade in price on my car he also explained the truck with me and everything in it

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new truck purchase and also for taking the time to do this survey. We really appreciate it!

May 05, 2018

"Car Sales Done Right!"

- Guy123

I don’t think I can say enough good things about this place! I came in with a rough credit score, but they were all able to work past that. I got a great car, a great interest rate, and great customer service! They didn’t lie, cheat, or hide any fees that other dealers try to do. If you want good honest help, I recommend Hirlinger with all my heart. Be sure to ask for Matt, he’s a down to earth guy and is going to point you in the right direction. Thanks to the whole team at Hirlinger!

Matt Casteel

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again ! We hope you enjoy your new ride and really appreciate all the nice comments! Thanks again for the 5 stars!!

May 05, 2018

"Great experience. "

- KevinandMichelle

Gary was a pleasure to work with as was Dallas, Mike and Randy. Even on a busy day they quickly moved us along from test drive to signing. Gary was very thorough showing us the features of the new truck. A great experience all around.!

Mike Hirlinger
Other Employees : Dallas

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks guys! Hope you enjoy that new Colorado! Sweet Truck! We appreciate the 5 stars and great comments.

May 03, 2018

"Wonderful!!"

- malisarauen

Hirlinger is great place for purchasing. Gary did an amazing job listening to what I wanted and was so accommodating..... I love my new truck and couldn't be happier, I will absolutely do my future business with Hirlinger, Thanks for the amazing experience!!!!

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the new Truck purchase! We hope you enjoy the new ride! We appreciate you taking the time to take this survey and give us 5 stars!

May 01, 2018

"Great buying experience "

- Big300six

Hirlinger has a great home town, family feel that is very welcoming and comfortable. Matt was a very courteous and knowledgeable salesman, that made the whole process easy and stress free. I would highly recommend them to anybody looking for a new truck.

Matt Casteel
May 02, 2018 -

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the new Silverado purchase. We hope you enjoy the new truck. Thanks again for the nice remarks and the 5 stars!!

April 23, 2018

"Awesome! "

- Azura

Gary was great! Very informative and a pleasure to work with! He went over every detail of the new vehicle and explained the options for purchase or lease to help make my decision easy.

Apr 24, 2018 -

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thank you so much for the new Equinox purchase! We hope you enjoy your new ride! Thanks for taking the time to do this survey and give us great marks!