Hirlinger Chevrolet

680 Reviews of Hirlinger Chevrolet

July 21, 2018

"Satisfied"

- mark19

Very pleased with Herlinger Chevrolet.... Bought new Traverse back in 2012 , Steve dealt with us and he was very friendly as was Matt Casteel on our purchase of the Silverado..... Thank you so much with your help Matt u made it easy for me to understand and I felt comfortable about the whole deal..... Thank u so much!!!! I love the truck..

July 20, 2018

"Good, Honest People"

- Rob

Hirlinger Chevrolet is not the high pressure sales staff you would expect at a car dealer. They want your business, but they will treat you right! Gary went out of his way to find and get us into the truck my wife and I wanted. Randy also was a great help in making the deal happen. He not only researched the most current Chevrolet deals but explained the Pros and Cons to the incentives as they would apply to our purchase agreement, so we could make an informed decision. Thank you guys, the truck is great!

Jul 21, 2018 -

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

We hope you enjoy the new Silverado! Thanks again for the business and also for taking the time to do this survey!

July 19, 2018

"EXCELLENT"

- debbie

i enjoyed it love the staff MY SALESMAN WAS GREAT AND PATIENT HE WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND AT MAKING US FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH OUR SHOPPING

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks Debbie! We hope you enjoy the new ride and thanks again for taking the time to do this!

July 18, 2018

"Easiest Purchase Ever"

- Buff Gordan

This is our 3rd vehicle from Hirlinger. Mike and Gary are the easiest guys to deal with. Gary was very thorough on introducing me to my new truck. He also followed up with a few phones calls after my purchase to male sure I was happy. I dont see my wife and i buyi g a vehicle anywhere else.

Mike Hirlinger

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new Truck purchase. We appreciate you coming back again and please contact us if you have any questions or need anything else! We appreciate the business.

July 18, 2018

"Friendly and down to earth people"

- LarryE

My family has bought three new vehicles in the past three years from three different dealerships. Hirlinger Chev made us feel the most at ease and comfortable with the new vehicle buying process. The price was fair with no pressure sales tactics that are used by some dealerships in their F & I office. Our salesperson Gary Travel was thorough, informative and helpful with our purchase.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again Larry! We appreciate the business and enjoy the new ride!

July 16, 2018

"Excellent service "

- Wayne

Very friendly people made you comfortable and the service was excellent. I would take my car again if I have some problem with it ...thank you

Denny Vidas
Kent Garrison
Other Employees : Dan Mullin and Byan

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again Wayne! WE appreciate the business!

July 12, 2018

"Professional and smooth*************************************"

- egreaves

Gary was absolutely professional.He made the process great. Would tell my friends to go to Hirlinger Chevrolet and find Gray .Thanks for making my day. Mr Ed Greaves.*****

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for purchasing your new Chevy Silverado from Hirlinger Chevrolet! We appreciate the business. We hope you enjoy the new ride and thanks again for taking the time to do this survey!

July 11, 2018

"Great People"

- ColorodoZ71

So as far as one day goes the people in front of the sale were Great !!!!! All questions were answered ,Very friendly , and will let my friends know ………..

Pat Cornell

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks for the new Colorado purchase! We hope you enjoy the new truck and also, thanks for taking the time to do this survey and give such great compliments!

July 10, 2018

"Would Recommend"

- Bemasn

Sales staff was professional, financing was transparent, and the price was great. I drove 45 miles from Ohio to purchase my car from them, and it was worth it.

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new Chevy purchase! We appreciate you coming so far to buy a new Chevy from us! Enjoy the new ride!

July 09, 2018

"2019 Silverado "

- Amanda sherwood

Gary, Patrick, Doug, and Randy were absolutely amazing! They did all they could to get me in the truck we wanted! They made the whole process as smooth and easy as possible! Thanks to everyone I got a great birthday present!

Pat Cornell
Doug Taulbee

Hirlinger Chevrolet responded

Thanks again for the new truck purchase and also for taking the time to do this survey! We appreciate the business!