Lannan Mazda

Jim Doyle

July 12, 2018

"Great Expirience "

- AlexM

Lannan was great throughout the entire process. Very friendly and really took the time to make sure every need was satisfied. Gary was a great salesman, very personable and helpful. Easily the most helpful and caring salesman I have ever worked with.

July 06, 2018

"Drove on the lot and wham, found what I was looking for."

- Boston1979

The service I received was great at first I thought because two black woman looking for a car wasn't gonna be a very good experience I mean, no I could not get a break on set price but once I reviewed the cost it was a little better. I drove off the lot with the car I wanted. Salesman Gary Ferreira helped me a lot and still checking to see if I am all set with my purchase. Thanks Gary

June 26, 2018

"Lannan Way"

- Mrshfld

Ethical dealership. No BS. Straight forward and transparent. I worked Gary Ferreira Jr. Good man who made buying a car easy. I came from Marshfield, MA because of the price and working with Gary.

New 2018 Mazda CX-9, $39845