Lannan Mazda

Barbara Tibbetts

Nate Varzea, Product Specialist, Lannan Mazda

Nate Varzea

January 18, 2018

"Great Experience - Extremely Helpful"

- kstew_IF

Gary was excellent to work with! I had to obtain a leased vehicle for our company and had no previous experience doing this. Gary helped me through all the steps of the process and got the vehicle requested. Made everything easy for me by totally understanding our business needs and requirements. Can't say enough - great follow through and still stays in touch! Highly recommend.

January 13, 2018

"Hassle free great experience "

- Nmapes

I wanted to have a hassle free buying experience and I got it! Gary and the team at Lannan Mazda worked to help meet all my wants and more without the tired process of haggling. I had a wonderful experience and purchased my new Mazda CX5 at a great price. Gary was attentive and friendly, I felt comfortable with him and he made the process of getting my new car easy and fun! I would recommend Lannan Mazda and Garry Ferreira to all my friends who are looking to purchase a new car!

January 12, 2018

"Amazing "

- mmentor

I visited Lannan Mazda for the first time today and I was assisted by Gary Ferreira in the whole car buying process. Gary was great throughout the whole process, I would highly recommend any future car buyer to visit Lannan Mazda and ask for Gary. I came in knowing what car I wanted and I was able to complete the transaction and drive away with my new car the same day. Very Impressive! 10/10 service!

New 2018 Mazda CX-9