Lannan Mazda

Nate Varzea, Customer Relations Coordinator, Lannan Mazda

Nate Varzea

Customer Relations Coordinator

April 22, 2018

"No problem. Quick, easy and painless!"

- Dennis Ristuccia

We literally had to walk out of Mazda Gallery Norwood because the sales associate there was so rude. His exact words were "If you can get a better price at Lannan, I would love to see that. They're lying to you, you won't get the car for that price." Well guess what? Lannan was true to their word and then some. They worked with me and did even better than the price they initially quoted me. Couldn't of had a better time with Lannan Mazda. Our associate Gary was friendly and helpful. He was even apologetic for our experience in Norwood! That alone spoke volumes about Gary's character. Chris from Finance was excellent as well. He went over services they offer, and didn't try and push anything that I wasn't interested in. Got everything signed and squared away in no time. I wanted to leave with the car that day. Gary and the service team worked very fast to get the car ready for me in a pinch, and got all of the registry and insurance paperwork squared away for me. Didn't even have to wait that long, great turn around time. Once the car was all set they brought it into the show room, and Gary went through the various features, explained anything I had questions about, then I was on my way! Again, couldn't be more happy with my new ride, and I'm glad I was able to work with Gary and everyone at Lannan.

April 21, 2018

"Excellent experince"

- New Mazda 3 owner

Gary was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about the Mazda 3 I test drove and ultimately purchased. I was originally quoted a great price online which was honored without hesitation. Chris was great to work with and patiently explained the finance and warranty options. Would definitely recommend Lannan Mazda to others.

April 18, 2018

"Easiest car deal I ever made!"

- GlammaGirl

My experience at this dealership was great from the minute I walked in. Was introduced to Gary F and was at ease immediately. His calm demeanor, knowledge and helpfulness was exceptional. Once purchase was made he stayed in touch to keep me up to date of what was happening until day of pickup. Chris (finance) was equally as helpful and made the purchase paperwork easier than expected.

New 2018 Mazda CX-5, $33370