Lannan Mazda

Nate Varzea, Customer Relations Coordinator, Lannan Mazda

Nate Varzea

Customer Relations Coordinator

September 29, 2018

"Best car buying experience with Gary - super sales person!"

- Kathy C

It was time for a new car and we thought a Mazda would be a great choice, but were not sure if we wanted the CX-9 or the CX-5. We stopped into Lannan Mazda and met Gary, the super sales person! Wow he is awesome, he has the strongest attention to detail of any car sales person we have ever met. He made sure we talked with him about our needs and how we planned to use the car and then he took over to ensure the car was ready in three days. Then when we picked it up he spent the time showing us all the features and making sure we were comfortable, a 12 speaker Bose radio system, incredible feature! Gary, thank you for being extraordinary and making our car buying experience 10 stars! We would highly recommend Lannan Mazda and in particular Gary for your next car purchase. He is pleasant, funny and just a great guy to work with. Zoom, zoom

Anthony Scenna

September 24, 2018

"Courteous and hard working staff"

- abeeber

Found what I was looking for and was able to get a good deal quickly. Gary worked hard to get my new car ready on time, as promised. Great customer service.

August 22, 2018

"First Mazda"

- Eurotraveler

I went to Lannan because my daughter has purchased 3 cars from them. Gary was great to deal with (same salesman as my daughter), he answered all my questions, got back to me quickly, and was very patient as I came to my decision. When I picked up my car he assisted me with setting up the technology and even had the service technician talk with me about a maintenance schedule as I only drive about 5,000 miles a year.

Used 2015 Mazda Mazda3, $15488