Lester Glenn Chevrolet

1026 Reviews of Lester Glenn Chevrolet

April 22, 2018

"Excellent experience! "

- Susan V

I had a really great experience dealing with Lester Glen in Toms River, New Jersey. Especially great was my salesman, Drew Ward who went above and beyond making sure I was happy with my car and with the deal they had given me. In addition everyone else that I dealt with was extremely cordial and informative. Excellent experience!

Drew Ward
April 20, 2018

"Pleasant experience "

- rnapole

My salesman Joey Phillips was extremely helpful throughout the whole process of buying my new vehicle and in getting everything i needed in order. Dominic was straight up and easy to deal with as well. No high pressure pitches. Thanks Lester Glenn.

Dominic Cuomo
April 19, 2018

"Good day getting a new Tahoe"

- Tchrismac

Great service, Adam and his associates went the extra mile to make sure we left satisfied customers. I’ll definitely be back to buy another vehicle in the future. Thanks

Adam Chiappano
Dominic Cuomo
April 18, 2018

"Amazing customer service, Great price, Huge selection!!!"

- Tritonv10

Lester Glenn Chevrolet gave me the best customer service it was a truly enjoyable experience. The staff was extremely knowledgeable, professional and friendly. They gave me a deal I couldn’t refuse. My salesman Michael Stockhauser was awesome. Special thanks to John Perillo JR, Billy Tilton, Glen Trautweiler, Michael Stockhauser and Devin Jensen for your unbeatable service!!

Michael Stockhausen
Other Employees : John Perillo JR, Billy Tilton, Glen Trautweiler
April 17, 2018

"Just got a Chevy Traverse "

- Ken

The staff at Lester Glen in Toms River are awesome people to do business with. They came through and gave us a wonderful deal on a Chevy Traverse. We couldn’t be happier! Lou our salesman is just fantastic and so helpful. Keep up the good work and thank you all again for a wonderful experience?? Ken and Sue

Glen Trautweiler
Katie Dorsey
Samantha O'Brien
April 17, 2018

"Great easy satisfied "

- Anthony Caruso

A great experience probably one of the easiest and most pleasant dealer experiences I have ever had. Every employee was kind and pleasant. A big thank to John Stetz and Joseph Phillips for helping close the deal on a great automobile and truly a perfect car buying experience. Definitely recommending this dealership to any one looking for their next car!!

Other Employees : John Stetz
April 16, 2018

"Awesome Joey!"

- Patto99

Love the car Joe! For once in my life I didn’t “fear” going to a car dealer. I was very comfortable buying a car from you. Thanks for everything.

April 16, 2018

"The Best vehicle purchasing experience EVER!!"

- Bruce B Brown

Lester Glenn set a standard of vehicle purchasing above any. I will recommend to everyone I come in contact with if they are looking for a vehicle DO NOT HESITATE to go to Lester Glenn Rt 37 Tom's River. They treat you like family. I have purchased 2 vehicles in the last 5 months. One for my wife and now one for myself. And I don't have a lot of money or outstanding credit not poor credit average. And their finance department worked hard to get me to my comfort zone and drive home with my new 2018 Silverado. THANK YOU Louis Cipriani and your financial department also ownership people were there and got involved to make my deal. THANK YOU ALL!!!

James Pluchino
Janet Cleary
April 15, 2018

"Excellent Customer Satisfaction"

- MaryAnn Caponegro

My salesman was Drew Ward. I wasn't sure which model Chevy I might want to buy, and he was very helpful with my choosing the Malibu. Since the negotiations were a little more lengthy, he called in Nick Barile to help seal the deal, and seal the deal we did! Both men made sure that I was completely satisfied with the vehicle and the price that I was paying.

Drew Ward
April 15, 2018

"Easy Peasy"

- TH

The staff at Lester Glenn was very friendly and efficient. We had a particular vehicle in mind when we arrived, and our salesman Lou showed us a couple different options. We eventually went with Lou's suggestion as it was a better fit for our family's needs. This was the best car purchasing experience we have ever had!

Joe Horsfield