Lester Glenn Chevrolet

807 Reviews of Lester Glenn Chevrolet

October 21, 2017

"Great experience "

- Donnie’s tahoe

We met with Scott last week and we were so impressed with him. We came back and purchased our new 2017 Tahoe. Thank you Scott Devin and Glen

Scott Nitche
Glen Trautweiler
Victoria Saveriano
October 21, 2017

"Great service "

- Danielle Barbato

Everyone was so nice and helpful ! Awesome experience and so happy with my purchase. Highly recommend devin, drew and nick for good service , will be back !

Drew Ward
October 20, 2017

"Fantastic "

- Raypols

Fantastic experience, Joey and Dominic were very informative and made this car buying process very very simple. I am very very happy with my 2017 Tahoe Premier ! Thank you everyone

Dominic Cuomo
October 18, 2017

"Incredibly friendly and not annoying"

- br_ashly

So glad I was referred to this dealership. I went in after hating my last car, nervous that I would have to settle, and instead left with exactly what I wanted. I genuinely didn't hate my experience. Drew was incredibly nice and I'm beyond ecstatic with my purchase. The best long term relationship I've agreed to, so far.

Drew Jensen
October 18, 2017

"Great Experience"

- Diane Nakonechny

We were actually just looking and our salesman Bill Caffyn showed us exactly what we were interested in buying. No pressure just a very pleasant buying experience. Bill was very courteous and enjoyed talking with him. He actually listened and gave us a good deal on a new 2018 Impala. After driving my new car two days, I love it. Would definitely deal with Lester Glenn again.

Bill Caffyn
October 17, 2017

"Personable and Professional"

- Duane Hobson

Louis Molino made the experience comfortable and enjoyable with no pressure. He shared personal experience along with technical knowledge. He squeezed into the Corvette with me for a test drive with his knees stuck to the dashboard. Best of all, I was loaned the car for the weekend to test it out with no strings attached ... and that is what sealed the deal. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

Janet Cleary
October 17, 2017

"No pressure "

- Eric

Louis Molino helped me out greatly with my purchase of a ‘17 Malibu, no pressure, great experience. Second car from Lester Glenn, highly recommend you check them out, ask for Louis!!

Janet Cleary
October 16, 2017

"Highly recommend "

- 12345

Joey Philips did a great job on my lease. He was very professional and knew the product well. Highly recommend dealing with him, he got us the deal we where looking for

October 16, 2017

"New Silverado"

- Pat Conner

Louis Molino was a pleasure to work with at Lester Glenn Chevrolet in Toms River. He was very helpful and worked with us to find the right truck at the right price. We are very happy with our new Silverado and highly recommend visiting Lou at Lester Glenn.

Glen Trautweiler
October 14, 2017

"Excellent"

- John Ligotti

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Great price, no pressure. Very thorough.. highly recommended sales person Mr Joseph Phillips. Very professional. thank you to the team at Lester Glenn Chevy.

Joe Horsfield