Subaru of Kennesaw

Liberty Proulx

January 13, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Mary P.

A few weeks ago, Ralph Kurland helped us pick out our car. He was an outstanding person to communicate with, and provided us with an excellent service. We could not be happier with our purchase. This dealership is recommended to any person who would like a good car and nice service. THANK YOU ALL.

Ralph Kurland

January 10, 2019

"Excellent Experience with Ralph Kurkland"

- Morgan_Pierce

As an unfortunate twist 2 weeks before my son was born, we found out that the car seat didn't fit in my old Subaru. My husband got in contact with Ralph, the salesman whom he purchased his last Subaru from, and within 24 hours they had worked out an amazing deal for a trade in for my old Subaru and I was able to get into a new Outback. Ralph knew that we were on an incredibly tight timeframe and responded with urgency. I wholeheartedly believe without Ralph I would still be in my old Subaru and wouldn't have been able to, comfortably, get into a new car in such a short time. We definitely didn't make things easy on him and I'm so, so grateful that he worked with us - between the time constraint, our work hours and simply being able to make it to the dealership after work given traffic Ralph was amazing. We also had a wonderful experience with the men in accounting who were so excited for us given my very close due date, they made us feel so welcome and really reinforced that this is a business but they care about each of their customers. The team as a whole, that I have had the pleasure of interacting with has always been professional, informative and eager to go the extra mile. I couldn't recommend Subaru of Kennesaw enough, and especially Ralph.

Ralph Kurland

January 03, 2019

"Great experience!"

- Rengar75

I was greeted,not jumped on, by the sales staff. I was shown the vehicle I came to look at and Morris knew the Ascent thoroughly. After a test drive we decided on the Limited. After negotiating a fair deal, we worked out financing and took delivery. So far we love our 2019 Ascent.

Morris Kleinman