Subaru of Kennesaw

Lucy Spain

Liberty Proulx, Service Advisor, Subaru of Kennesaw

Liberty Proulx

October 23, 2018

"Ralph Kurkland of Subaru of Kennesaw"

- maknewman95

I began my car search with NO experience in the car buying business whatsoever. My salesperson Ralph Kurkland was amazing! He was extremely patient with me and answered all of my questions (I had thousands) and helped get me into the best car for me! My work schedule is extremely hectic but ralph went above and beyond to make time for me despite my difficult schedule. Once I filled out all my paperwork and actually got the keys, Ralph sat in the car with me and showed me how to operate every feature of the car. Care salesmen have always intimidated me in the past but Ralph was so easy to talk to and was very knowledgeable about all of the cars information, history, and technicalities. I would 100% recommend Subaru of Kennesaw and Ralph Kurkland to anyone who is in the market to buy a car. Not to mention he worked magic and got me an AMAZING deal on my car. I mean...AMAZING deal. He's the bomb. Go see him.

Ralph Kurland

October 20, 2018

"friendly and professional staff!"

- Rusted_Chrome

My wife and I came to the dealership to look at several cars we saw online, we were approached my Salesman Charles who was personable and friendly. He did not put any pressure in on, which was greatly appreciated. He was knowledgeable about the cars we test drove and made the entire time we were at the dealership enjoyable. Bill on the financial end was professional and friendly making the closing bits of the sale smooth and without stress. My wife and I would highly recommend this dealership and it's outstanding staff to anyone I know looking to purchase a new/used vehcile.

Charles Bayard
Bill Scarbrough

October 17, 2018

"Worst Service department"

- BH

I had a 2016 Outback, that I took in for service. It was idling rough. They recommended cleaning the fuel system and throttle body for $181. After the service, it was still idling really rough. I asked if there were any service bulletins for the issue. They said in fact there is a service bulletin for software update for rough idle with AC on. I came back to do this update. It didn't take. They said they think it may be a sensor, but it has to be ordered. 3rd visit - after waiting for an hour, they say we didn't try the sensor. We don't think that is what it is. They said they would like for Subaru engineer to look at the car. We scheduled a time. 4th visit: I arrived and they said engineer just left and he will not come back for a month. This place is ridiculous - waste of time and money. I went to Gwinnett Subaru, and they recleaned the throttle body, which they said was never cleaned. They checked multiple things and had tech take the car home. They didn't charge me anything for the diagnosis. I have asked the GM at Subaru of Kennesaw for my money back for the throttle body cleaning, but I just get silence. Stay away from Subaru of Kennesaw's service department.

Wayne Herubin