Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Service Center

19 Lifetime Service Reviews

899 S Delsea Dr, Vineland, New Jersey 08360

19 Reviews of Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Service Center

January 14, 2019

"Excellent Dealership!! Fantastic Service Department. "

- JohnGibbons

Really great dealership with an extremely knowledgeable professional staff. I wrote sales to Britnie Crovo the other day over the weekend to get a price to install clearance lights on my Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4x4. She responded to my inquiry immediately the next morning and contacted the service department responding with all the details very quickly. I then called parts and they were able to schedule me withing 2 days for the installation. The price was very affordable and they have experience doing this work which was a big thing I wanted. I checked other dealers and nobody came close to this Vann Dodge in service experience. Once there, I waited for the work to get done, but it was not long at all considering everything involved, I've waited longer for oil changes at other dealerships. Everybody made me feel like I had been coming there for years. The waiting room was very comfortable with water, comfortable chairs, and a television. I will do all my service here from now on. I am very happy with my truck and the way it looks. I highly recommend you take a drive down there with any automotive needs you have. I am glad I did.

Britnie Crovo
Jay Rodriguez
Brian Hulitt
Hank Snow
John Torres
Other Employees : The technician that did the install and the manager within the service department. All very helpful.
December 28, 2018

"Service Service Service The way you always expect A+ A"

- tom21689

I was scheduled for service due to a recall. Oddly enough on my way to dealership my tire pressure notification malfunctioned. Upon arrival I was greeted by a service rep. My apologies, but I'm terrible with names. The rep was a well dressed young woman with blonde hair. I advised her of needed service. She was aware of the recall, and told me their Tech would let her know about the tire pressure system. She then escorted me to Customer lounge. Very soon after she gave me an update. She said the recall matter was nearly finished, The pressure system had a faulty sensor. It was in stock, however it was not covered by the vehicle warranty. I told her that I had purchased an extended warranty. I told her it was inside the console in envelop labeled extended warranty. She said she would return with an update. Minutes later she advised me she had reviewed the warranty. It would be a $100.00 deductible. I was aware of that and OK'd the repair. Soon after she gave me an update saying my service was completed and she escorted me to the cashier and explained every phase of the my vehicle service. She thanked me for be a longtime customer. I paid the bill and left for home. I know that I gave you a lengthy account of my service visit. It was necessary so I could comment on comparison to my many previous visits. This is my third purchase since 2010. Being a retiree from New Jersey Transit for 32 years in vehicle maintenance, all but two in management. My last position was as the Director of Maintenance - Southern Division. Service to the customer was on my top three list. I have had all my vehicles serviced every three thousand miles. Each visit always telling service rep to perform what is listed by oem, and advised me if any other defects were found. I was never disappointed in my service. However on some visits I recommended to the Manager, that my observation with other customers and myself, was that a simple update on your repairs goes a long way on keeping the customer pleasant. Now that I may have put you to sleep. I just wanted you to know, over the last two to three visits for scheduled service. It was apparent that staff had changed, along with the increased interaction with each of the customers, including myself. Service Service Service …. you all have nailed it. Tom Bramante A Vann Dodge customer since 2010.

Dianne Simonini
December 01, 2018

"Service "

- Kyle’sMom

Went to Vann for new tires & oil change. Once again great staff and prices! Dan in service is great and Ed in sales let me test drive my next vehicle from Vann! Very friendly and knowledgeable!

Ed Hubert
Other Employees : Sandy Young
October 01, 2018

"Routine oil change "

- Gc1234

Great and friendly service. Dealership feels like family. I have purchased two vechicles there and Martha Snow has been very helpful when we have question or concerns.

Martha Snow
September 21, 2018

"Great mechanic!"

- Kyle’sMom

I took my 300 in to Vann Dodge for service. My car needed brakes,rotors, and full service. My car went in running rough and felt like it was going to fall apart. When I got my car back after Dan worked on it...the car felt like the day I bought it! I am very happy with my car and the service I received from Dan. He kept me informed throughout the process of what my car needed and the price. He was great start to finish!

September 14, 2018

"My Dealership for Service"

- Buzz Boy

The service department is always friendly and helpful. They keep me updated on the status of my vehicle as the service work and is performed.

Oct 02, 2018 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

It’s great to hear that your visit with us earned a 5-star rating! It’s also great to know that it’s an experience you’d recommend to friends and family as well. We couldn’t ask for nicer feedback and thank you for taking the time to share it!

August 09, 2018

"Recall and oil change "

- Melsez

The service was great and quick. Explanation of my bill and recommendations for my Jeep were explained very thoroughly. A very warm and respectful staff.

Aug 14, 2018 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Come back and see us soon.

August 08, 2018

"Fantastic "

- Elsies ram

Awesome group of people. Fast and friendly service. Will let wveryone know about them. Plan on coming back for more service in the future. Job well don.

James Adams
Dianne Simonini
Other Employees : Wesley wood
Aug 14, 2018 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy your visit at Vann in Vineland went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing with your friends who are due for a check-up, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

August 02, 2018

"Warranty work "

- Itbmax

Didn’t buy car here but made no difference. Service was preformed no questions asked. Had axel seals and bearings replaced in Jeep picked up next day. No charges no problems.

Sep 04, 2018 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

Thank you for taking the time to provide such wonderful feedback. We are always striving to make every customer experience here at Vann Auto Group 5 stars, and are glad to hear that we achieved that with you.

April 02, 2018

"excellent service ...."

- paul donahue

The service employees are a-1. I had my car serviced for nine years, they are very professional every time. This is a five star expierence.

Tim Ryan
Apr 02, 2018 -

Vann Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this 5-star review. Our company values our customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. It’s Folks like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again soon.