Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Zeck Ford

Leavenworth, KS

8,763 Reviews
Our Dealership Mission Statement: The success of our company begins and ends with employee and customer satisfaction. We are dedicated to treating all co-workers and customers with courtesy and respect. We will maintain leadership in our profession with knowledge, enthusiasm, integrity and team work. The above Mission Statement is very true of our dealership; the employees of Zeck Ford are always here to lend a helping hand and go that extra mile for an extra smile! We want every customer to leave not only happy about the vehicle they purchased but also about the great car buying experience they had. Here at Zeck Ford in Leavenworth, KS we not only believe in treating every customer special, we practice it as well. Our goal here is to make you feel comfortable while you are purchasing your New or Pre-Owned vehicle. For years, having to go purchase a vehicle has been a somewhat dreadful experience at many different dealerships all across the country; however, right here in Leavenworth, KS at Zeck Ford we believe in making the car buying experience as easy & enjoyable as possible. We want to make sure the vehicle you purchase is the right vehicle for you and your family!

4501 South 4th Street

Leavenworth, KS

Directions

Filter Reviews By Type

Showing 8,763 reviews

January 26, 2022

I was so scared but Cole and Cam got me through everything. Everyone was so nice and I got a really gorgeous car. More

by dsalkil
January 26, 2022

Mike was amazing, easy to work with, and listened! Third vehicle bought(husband bought one too) and gets easier every time! More

by nataliemwhite34
January 26, 2022

Bought an F-150 today from Zeck Ford in Leavenworth - a great experience all around. Professional staff and a low-stress experience. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone. More

by RBradford
Other Employees : Brandon Abernathy- 5 stars

Zeck Ford responded

Hi RBradford, Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your kind words about our team and we are so happy to hear they could make your experience with us easy and stress-free. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 25, 2022

No pressure car buying experience. Brad Warner was great to work with. I would recommend this dealership! More

by Clark0384

Zeck Ford responded

Hi Clark0384, Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your kind words about Brad and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 25, 2022

Had an incredible experience with Jeff Bowlin in sales and Brandon Abernathy in Finance. Detail oriented and communicated very well. I highly recommend! More

by sherri.pike
Other Employees : Brandon Abernathy in finance 5 stars

Zeck Ford responded

Hi Sherri.pike, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Jeff and Brandon and we are so happy to hear they could make your experience with us great. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 24, 2022

Robert Burns was very knowledgeable and very helpful while I was searching for my car! Tanner was also very nice and explained all the best choices for me in my search for the best warranty! The office More

by Payten Hampton
Other Employees : Tanner in the finance department
Jan 25, 2022 -

Zeck Ford responded

Hi Payten, Thank you very much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you so much for your kind words about Robert and Tanner and we are so happy to hear they could make your experience with us great. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 24, 2022

Excellent overall new car buying experience. Cole was aware of the amount of help and attention we needed and was excellent in making this a fast and easy process to make our decision and purchase the ca More

by DougF
Jan 25, 2022 -

Zeck Ford responded

Hi DougF, Thank you so much for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your kind words about Cole and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us easy and great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 22, 2022

Easy going and no hassle in buying. I was able to drive what I wanted to make my choice. More

by Christian Wheeler

Zeck Ford responded

Hi Christian, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us on your last visit and we hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 21, 2022

Robert was an excellent salesman and made the process easy and understandable as well as Nino and Kenyatta. They were very upfront with all minor issues with the used truck I was purchasing and were not More

by reedbyford

Zeck Ford responded

Hi reedbyford, Thank you so much for your 5 stars we really appreciate it! Thank you very much for your kind words about Robert, Nino and Kenyatta and we are so happy to hear they could make the process easy and stress-free. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

January 21, 2022

Damian Swoope did an excellent job of helping my wife and I narrow down the selection for our next car. He was very professional and very friendly. I highly recommend going through him for this dealership. More

by Hansonmike56

Zeck Ford responded

Thank you so much Hansonmike56 for your 5 stars! We really appreciate your kind words about Dainan and we are so happy to hear he could make your experience with us great! We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day!

1 - 10 of 8,763 results