Bommarito Ford

Les Johnson, Internet Sales Manager, Bommarito Ford

Les Johnson

Internet Sales Manager

July 18, 2018

"steve made everything go perfectly smooth steve and finance "

- dangto

very professional , steve nodiff made everything flow smooth and easy , will refer him to friends and family , outstanding service by steve and the finance dept at bommarito , im very pleased with the sale and service

Steve Nodiff
Other Employees : fantastic , have referred him in the past and will in the future also

July 18, 2018

"No pressure sales, and attentive to needs"

- Jigsawz

Found the truck I was looking for online, website was very helpful. Was able to set up appointment to test drive, vehicle was up front and ready for me to test drive upon arrival. Chris Bittick was able to answer all my question and was able to get me the information I was looking for. Would definitely send friends and family to Bommarito for future business.

Chris Bittick

July 17, 2018

"No Pressure, Professional and Very Clean Dealership"

- fish

I hate thinking about going to a dealership to purchase a vehicle. I don't look forward to dealing with the tricks of the sales people. I have to say my time there went totally stress free, I actually enjoyed it. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt comfortable. This dealership was bright, very clean and most of all, I felt no pressure. I am a very particular person and Steve Nodiff took care of every issue I could come up with on my new vehicle. I'm 52 years old and have to say for the first time, I actually enjoyed purchasing a new vehicle. I did my homework and think I got a good deal, if not, Steve made me feel like I did. I like my new F-150

Used 2012 Ram 1500