Currie Motors Chevrolet - Service Center

105 Reviews of Currie Motors Chevrolet - Service Center

November 16, 2018

"Engine Light"

- shammy

Everyone was very professional and helpful nothing much more to say everything was great. Overall great experience clean we should be able to a short comment if we like

October 29, 2018

"oil change"

- Denise6648

So far I am happy with dealer. I just bought car in January so this is my first visit to have any service. Everyone is very helpful.

I am not sure names was in for an oil change
Nov 02, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Thank you again for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

October 27, 2018

"Great and Pleasant "

- HarleyJC

Informative and Helpful Staff. Additional information was looked at and placed in my files..additional information was provided and next years service will be included..

Ken Waller
Nov 02, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hello there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. Thank you! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

September 27, 2018

" Always a pleasure "

- Trice2018

I am always greeted in a timely fashion . I always enjoy coming there. You keep treating me right, I’ll keep coming back. Thanks Patrice

Ken Waller
Oct 08, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Patrice, we really appreciate your positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

September 24, 2018

"Long wait time "

- Chicago43

It took over two hours for service on an oil change. When I went to the service area to inquire about my vehicle it was sitting in the service area parking lot ready to go but no one told me that it was ready. If I didn't go to inquire when I did my wait time would have been three hours. The service person M. Castillo was rude.

Sep 26, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hello, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Currie Motors Chevrolet. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 22, 2018

"Great service great people."

- Alwayssafe

Service center close to home. Service people always nice to talk to. Sometimes the wait seems long but they offer enough comforting entities to make the time fly.

Aug 27, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Currie Motors Chevrolet! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

August 12, 2018

"connecting the sensor for my tires to comoputer"

- art72

I have been going to Currie for over 20 years. I have always been satisfied with the service and how I am treated. Daniel is the BEST!!!

Aug 21, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, thank you for the high star rating and wonderful review! Thank you again for choosing Currie Motors Chevrolet for all of these years and we hope to see you again.

August 10, 2018

"Service Dept: Rebecca is the best"

- KC in RF

I have been coming to the Currie Chevrolet dealership and working with their service team since 2011 when I bought my first Chevy Equinox. I'm now driving my 3rd Chevy and love the car. Today I'm writing about the only Service Consultant I will ask for in the future: Rebecca Davila. I've worked with Rebecca three times now, and she is by far the most professional and thorough service advisor I've encountered here since 2011. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to work with someone who is detailed oriented, very well versed in all aspects of her business and who communicates so well and is great with follow up. I will ONLY deal with her. There are others who do a fine job, but for me, Rebecca is head and shoulders above the rest. This woman should be promoted and given a raise. The best.

Aug 21, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Currie Motors Chevrolet. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

August 04, 2018

"Peor servicio."

- Catt

No recomiendo para nada este lugar golpean los carros y no se hacen responsables de los daños que ocasionan, y los manager no les importa para nada el servicio al cliente

Joe Bolkovitz
Nikki Gaieck
Jackie Janicki
Paul Sheeran
Tom Sullivan
Aug 07, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Catt, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (708) 843-9298. We look forward to hearing from you.

August 03, 2018

"Great Place to do business "

- Mrs.Dee

I met Adam right after my warranty run out on my car, l got my car from car max and they were sending it to u guys anyway( l found out) Adam is just what l needed some one l can trust with my dream car. I was back this time for a new key, but l will be back soon to let him do the brakes Thanks Currie Motors for having Adam as my personal car specialist 😊

Adam Siegel
Aug 07, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!