Currie Motors Chevrolet - Service Center

100 Lifetime Service Reviews

8401 W. Roosevelt Rd., Forest Park, Illinois 60130

100 Reviews of Currie Motors Chevrolet - Service Center

August 22, 2018

"Great service great people."

- Alwayssafe

Service center close to home. Service people always nice to talk to. Sometimes the wait seems long but they offer enough comforting entities to make the time fly.

Aug 27, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Currie Motors Chevrolet! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

August 12, 2018

"connecting the sensor for my tires to comoputer"

- art72

I have been going to Currie for over 20 years. I have always been satisfied with the service and how I am treated. Daniel is the BEST!!!

Daniel Datil
Aug 21, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, thank you for the high star rating and wonderful review! Thank you again for choosing Currie Motors Chevrolet for all of these years and we hope to see you again.

August 10, 2018

"Service Dept: Rebecca is the best"

- KC in RF

I have been coming to the Currie Chevrolet dealership and working with their service team since 2011 when I bought my first Chevy Equinox. I'm now driving my 3rd Chevy and love the car. Today I'm writing about the only Service Consultant I will ask for in the future: Rebecca Davila. I've worked with Rebecca three times now, and she is by far the most professional and thorough service advisor I've encountered here since 2011. I can't tell you how refreshing it is to work with someone who is detailed oriented, very well versed in all aspects of her business and who communicates so well and is great with follow up. I will ONLY deal with her. There are others who do a fine job, but for me, Rebecca is head and shoulders above the rest. This woman should be promoted and given a raise. The best.

Rebecca Davila
Aug 21, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Currie Motors Chevrolet. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything further we can do for you, we are happy to help!

August 04, 2018

"Peor servicio."

- Catt

No recomiendo para nada este lugar golpean los carros y no se hacen responsables de los daños que ocasionan, y los manager no les importa para nada el servicio al cliente

Daniel Datil
Rebecca Davila
Joe Bolkovitz
Nikki Gaieck
Jackie Janicki
Paul Sheeran
Tom Sullivan

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Catt, it is disappointing for us to hear that your experience was anything less than great. Our manager would really like to speak with you more regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (708) 843-9298. We look forward to hearing from you.

August 03, 2018

"Great Place to do business "

- Mrs.Dee

I met Adam right after my warranty run out on my car, l got my car from car max and they were sending it to u guys anyway( l found out) Adam is just what l needed some one l can trust with my dream car. I was back this time for a new key, but l will be back soon to let him do the brakes Thanks Currie Motors for having Adam as my personal car specialist 😊

Adam Siegel

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

August 03, 2018

"Ken is the best!!!"

- SunnyM09

My experience with Currie Motors was pretty good I had to bring my daughter car to the dealership a few times to get fixed. Ken made sure that everything was taken care of whenever I came in he was very professional and very kind each time I came in for something different. I would like to thank Ken for all his hard work he deserve a raise!

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

July 25, 2018

"Big Dog "

- Bigdog10

Great Service!!!! And they explain everything and make sure I understand everything that was going on and make sure I had something to drive while they did the service

Aug 01, 2018 -

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hello, we really appreciate your feedback! Thank you again for choosing Currie Motors Chevrolet and we hope to see you again.

"Service"

- Mir22

Visited the service department and was greeted by Manuel who was very attentive to my concerns. He was helpful and answered all of my questions without hesitation.

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Currie Motors Chevrolet! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

July 19, 2018

"Amazing customer service "

- Carchick

Manuel didn’t make the visit feel like errand I was dreading. His friendly personality made it so much easier to get through the process of getting the services done to my vehicle.

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi, we are so happy to read such a great review about Currie Motors Chevrolet! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

July 19, 2018

"The story of how Ken became family."

- Twin

Ken has been our go to guy for over 10yrs. He's knowledge and customer service won my wife and I over from day one. We have six cars from 1974 to brand new. Ken services each one as if their are his vehicles. My only choice when I have car issue is Currie Motors service department. Ken is 100% the reason why! Does your service person make follow up calls to see if your vehicle performing as expected? Mine does. You if want to work with someone you trust and can count on go see Ken asap.

Currie Motors Chevrolet responded

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Currie Motors Chevrolet. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!