Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren - Service Center

334 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren - Service Center

September 13, 2018

"Awsome service"

- sbrooks320

I have a F-150 I always have had it serviced at Klaben, but when I was provided a company car ( a Chevy), I took the Chevy to the Chevy dealership a few times. I was not satisfied with the service at the Chevy store so the next time I took the F-150 if for the oil change I asked Scott if they would do the oil and tire rotations and they said yes. So I have bought a set of tires and routinely have the Traverse serviced at Klaben.

September 12, 2018

"Simply the best!!!"

- GSSAM17

I’ve been with Klaben for a long time, and will continue to do so for as long as I can. You are the very best!!!

Bill Basista
Jeff Johnson
September 11, 2018

"Excellent, as usual!"

- Kathy

Not only did they replace the defective component, but John re-synced my phone, saving me the headache of trying to figure that out! Thanks, John!

September 04, 2018

"Service experience "

- dchiaberta

Sevice is always good;however I never recieve any deals on oil changes. I still get coupons from my previous Chevrolet dealer, ehats up with that???

Katie Arden
September 02, 2018

"The Key to the Success of Klaben Ford."

- Steve

In my opinion, the key to the success of Klaben Ford in Warren, Ohio is because of two men. Mike Urbaania and Mr. Klaben himself have always shown respect and concern to my son and myself when we have dealt with that particular dealership. A few months ago, I had registered my disatisfaction over a recall issue. Mike Urbania called me called me and asked that I bring my Ford Escape back to the service center. When I arrived Urbania and Mr. Klaben were waiting for me and the situation was quickly rectified. I was even loaned a very good vehicle to drive to work and back that day. I have purchased two vehicles at Klaben Ford and I intend to do further business with Mike Urbania and Mr. Klaben in the near future.

Karl Fauvie
Nick Papantonakis
Michael Klaben
Mike Urbania
Jeff Mundell
August 22, 2018

"Great service "

- TOMGABROVSEK

I took my 2018 Ford SUV in for the 7,500 miles service , I was in and out in one hour and yes they washed too

August 21, 2018

"Great Body Shop"

- BUNBOYTOO

The body shop at Klaben has to be the best in the area. Jeff and Dan are by far the most courteous managers and do everything to accommodate your needs. The body work is flawless. Have used the body shop before, and if needed will continue to use them. Overall the whole dealership had to be the easiest to deal with. 5 thumbs up.

Jeff Mundell
Dave Petrilla
August 21, 2018

"service"

- t2golfer

Quick and easy. They take good care of you and are quick. Easiest service around. They are far quicker than other Ford dealers in the area.

August 14, 2018

"Warranty replacement shock absorbers"

- HEMIHEAD572

We always get the utmost best service at Klaben Ford Lincoln. They treat us like family and we don’t hesitate to recommend all our friends and relatives to deal there.

Katie Arden
Other Employees : John Faler
August 12, 2018

"Best service ever!"

- KLPO5

Klaben Ford takes excellent care of their customers. Michael Klaben Jr. & Tim Klaben are young but very professional and knowledgeable about the dealership. They are respectful and helpful!

Michael Klaben Jr