Klaben Ford Lincoln

Kim  Wolfram, Service Advisor, Klaben Ford Lincoln

Kim Wolfram

"Great dealership"

- doreenmaefox Verified Customer

This dealership had quite a few used cars that we were interested in. It gave us a wide choice of vehicles for us to choose the perfect suv for us.

Denise Alcorn
Tyler Kline
Douglas Lewin

December 18, 2018

"Klaben Ford body shop in Kent Ohio"

- Diane frm Rootstown

I am thankful that Steve was able to work with the insurance company responsible for the damages to my car, since it was a close call to repair or to have it totaled. My family had been through a lot since September, and another car payment would have been very rough for us. When I picked up my 4 year old Fusion from Klaben, it looked brand new. I couldn't believe it was my car. The paint job is perfection!!! I keep looking at it. I love my car now more than when I first bought it. I am truly thankful and called him to say this first hand. He was very courteous throughout the process. Kept me updated on a regucar basis. He was just what I needed during this time of need and I am so very grateful!!!!

Steve Workman

December 18, 2018

"Great place to do business"

- JKWEIGLE@gmail.com Verified Customer

I have done business with Quick Lane since they open. They are knowledgeable, kind, and courteous.I always go here when my car needs service.

Brian Thompson