Klaben Ford Lincoln

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 11, 2018

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!!!"

- arice2017

C.J wright and Tyler Kline made car shopping a great experience. They worked hard to get me the deal I wanted. They were also very knowledgeable and were able to answer all my questions.

Tyler Kline
C.J. Wright

December 11, 2018

"Service for oil change and a couple fixes for the car"

- dlang8255 Verified Customer

I have only been to the dealer once and that was quite some time ago. It was near the end of day when I dropped off my car and received a loaner. I did not have my insurance card and it looked like I was causing some irritation. Joe said you can try to call your agent if they are still there but he was busy working on some other things. I called and was able to get verification but needed to talk to the loaner car person. She was nice but getting over to her once again I felt I was a problem. I was getting an oil change but did not mention 2 things I was having problems with until I got there. That was not on the plan and was only in for an oil change. I must have created another soar spot and there was no doubt . Bringing the loaner back I worked with Mike who was helpful and said he could help me as I need to bring the car back for the parts to be put on. I will work with Mike Brandvold going forward. I realize a lot goes on but it does for a lot of folks not just the Service Team.

Mike Brandvold
Joe French
2.0

December 10, 2018

"Best experience by far!!"

- FordExp2017

Louis was my sales man and he has been the most pleasant person by far that I have dealt with as a salesman since purchasing my first ford 20+ years ago. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and very caring. He Never passed judgement on my past late payments and made things go so smoothly with this purchase that I hardly knew what to do as my wait time was little to nothing. He is a huge asset to have and I would send anyone to him for a vehicle!! Klaben Ford should be proud to have him as he is very professional. Thank you Klaben Ford for making my issues seem small and working with me to get what I wanted and needed.

Christine Klaben