Klaben Ford Lincoln

1089 West Main Street, Kent, Ohio 44240

6702 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln

December 15, 2018

"Love my new Fusion Hybrid"

- rtw68

After my previous Ford Fusion was totaled in an accident, they were able to get me into another Fusion (this time a Hybrid) quickly and smoothly. Since this was my third purchase experience with Klaben, I have been continually impressed with the whole process from beginning to end. Highly recommended!

C.J. Wright
December 15, 2018

"Great car buying experience"

- GMoore

I was referred to Klaben Ford by a family member, so I decided to try them again (I had purchased a Focus previously, but many years ago). My initial contact was Christine Klaben. She was very friendly and professional and she connected me with Nate Bryant, the salesman. I told him my requirements and he took it from there. Nate was very up front, no nonsense and he found me a vehicle that was a perfect fit. He got me a great price for the vehicle and a fair trade in for my truck and the Klaben team got it financed through Ford. Nate took me through all of the steps of the purchase and even took an extra step of returning one of my items that I had left behind in my truck. After the purchase, he made me feel comfortable in understanding all of the features of the Escape at the time of delivery. I will recommend Klaben to my friends and family.

Kim Wolfram
Denise Alcorn
Christine Klaben
Nate Bryant
Tim Casto
December 14, 2018

"Great dealership"

- timgebolys

Tyler went above and beyond that any other dealership was willing to do to get me out of my current lease. Love my new F 150!

Christine Klaben
Tyler Kline
James Stickler
December 14, 2018

"Recalled"

- JPKOONTZ

Recall was scheduled promptly at customer's convenience. Service was performed i a very timely manor and returned in an hour. Very courteous washed, dried and ready to go. Thank you .

"Helpful and caring!"

- NewEcoSporter

Doug Carter has helped me find a great deal on leasing a car 3 TIMES NOW! Every time has been a quick and painless and dare I say joyful experience! Jenn Bowen and Tim Sterling were both super helpful and extremely informative and I appreciate all their hard work in helping get me into a Ford Ecosport!

Doug Carter
Tim Sterling
December 13, 2018

"We came, we saw, we bought."

- TOPH2O58

This is the 2nd vehicle we have purchased with Klaben Ford. Both times we have experienced a welcome atmosphere, with knowledgeable salesmen. Matt Moyers listened closely to our needs and matched us to a vehicle that met our expectations and budget. The 100 point inspection gave us confidence in buying a used vehicle that was previously leased. The extended warranty is a nice feature to purchase on site, since that is where repairs are made. We have a nice relationship with our service adviser Kyle, who has serviced our Ford F-150. All along the process my husband an I were treated with a smile and friendly attitude which made the overall experience less of a chore.

Matt Moyers

"Excellent service"

- DAVE19BK

Service manager (Tom Alcorn) and service advisor Mike Brandvold both top-quality people, fair dealing on problems, don't oversell extra services but point out +/-. Pricing is generally fair for dealership work. Quality of work performed is excellent, communication likewise.

Tom Alcorn
Mike Brandvold
Kyle Sott
Nick Johnson

"Great service. "

- mhlinc18

Valet picked up our car at the appointed time. Car was returned serviced in a few hours. Both valets were very courteous & should concern for my needs.

Mona Crooks
Mario Palomba
Bob Paytas

"Excellent Customer Care"

- John

JC Crawford has sold me three new cars over the past 15 years. Joe French has been my service advisor for most of that time. As always, when my 2019 Fusion Energi Titanium arrived, it was in perfect condition. JC explained all of the advanced features and then took me on an extensive test drive to assure that I understood how everything worked. Klaben has always provided excellent customer care in both sales and service. Andy Bellian was also very helpful.

Joe French
Andy Bellian
JC Crawford
December 13, 2018

"Great, fast service. Helpful technician."

- COLE.ERIN2

We have an older small RV, a Volkswagen Rialta, that we brought in for rear brakes. Brian was great, and he went out of his way to help fix an issue before it became a serious problem. He did some research to find a part for us in Canada. Even with that the RV was done within a week. Very pleased with our service.

Brian Thompson