Klaben Ford Lincoln

1089 West Main Street, Kent, Ohio 44240

6172 Reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln

August 17, 2018

"Wonderful service thank you Matt MoYers and Andy Bellian"

- Kbodzenski

Wonderful customer service!!!! thank you thank you thank you!! We had another successfuk car buying experience. We will be back for another one! Thanks again the bodzenski family

Andy Bellian
Matt Moyers

"Great Deal"

- Kenneth76

Had no problems got just what i wanted without any pressure to change my mind. Could not believe the great deal they were offering on a new car

C.J. Wright

"Nick Schrader"

- Fmcman

Nick did a great job in helping with my purchase. Friendly ,courteous,and a knowleable salesperson. Also a thanks for Rich Klaben for his personal touch.

Nick Schrader

"Purchase used truck."

- Szverloff

Talked to salesman Nick on the phone, he worked with us to purchase our new truck. He was able to work within the payment range we wanted. All together my father and I had a very pleasant experience.

Nick Schrader

"Excellent "

- Britt8351

My mother and I had a wonderful experience at Klaben! I want to give a special thank you to, Branden, Doug and Tyler for making our experience a blast and for meeting our expectations! I'm so happy to be in the SUV and I could not have done it without them & thier hard work! Thanks again guys!

Doug Carter
Branden Johnson
Tyler Kline

"AWESOME!"

- mmjod1312

Awesome experience! Had great service a couple years ago when i got my first new car, and recieved great service again! I love that even through hard times everyone was there and they explained in detail things i didnt understand. Would recommend anyone to go here! CJ Wright was very hands on and did everything he could to help me out!

Douglas Lewin
Louis Polos
C.J. Wright
August 17, 2018

"Best car buying experience ever"

- Rande

I have studied “Best Un Class” cultures across 5 continents and purchased over 20 new automobiles. My experience with Klaben was the best customer service experience of all those purchases. And I would rate them along side the best performing organizations in any industry. Their culture is focused in delivering total value - and they exceeded all expectations.

Jennifer Bowen
Terry Baughman
Terry Colbert
Louis Polos

"Excellently "

- wyglem

They explained everything they were going to do to my car and the cost also the time to fix my car 🚘 Brian was Very polite and knowledgeable

Brian Thompson
Other Employees : John Silvey
August 17, 2018

"Purchase new Ford Edge."

- DLK

Good experience, friendly, knowledgeable, easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to others. This was my first experience with Klaben Ford, but will contact them for future auto purchases.

Tim Sterling
August 16, 2018

"Klaben, The Best Dealership Ever"

- edwardniam

I have been buying/leasing from Klaben for over 12 years and I keep going back because it just keeps getting better. Whether it's sales or service the efficiency, attention to detail and always putting the customer first makes the experience a positive one. I recently turned in my Ford Escape and leased a F-150. It was as smooth a transition as I have ever experienced and I love my new pick up! Chris Moldas, my sales rep is a true professional and Richard Klaben is the kind of owner who makes the experience memorable. And Christine Klaben in finance makes the paperwork a simple and stress free process. If you are looking for the best deal with superb follow-up, I would recommend Klaben most highly!

Andy Bellian