Acura Columbus

4340 West Dublin Granville Road, Dublin, Ohio 43017

1340 Reviews of Acura Columbus

October 10, 2018

"Happy to be part of acura family"

- devika

Dwayne Turner is best. His helping nature is beyond words, He showed more patience and co-operative in finding a right car for me. we highly recommend Acura Columbus.

October 10, 2018

"Worth the drive"

- Jbdpt07

We drove 3 hours to get this car because we could not find one with these options at this price. The dealer was very nice and helpful with us finding a hotel for for the night.

October 09, 2018

"World-class Experience at Acura! "

- houying1990

I had a wonderful experience leasing my 2019 RDX A-spec at Acura Columbus! I was attracted by the new design and the beautiful color of the 2019 RDX A-spec model immediately when I saw it in the parking lot. Dwayne Turner was my sales consultant, he is a brilliant product expert! He is very attentive and patient. He explains all the great features this RDX has and was able to answer all the questions I had. Once I test drove it, I fell in love with the car! 2019 RDX is everything I was looking for, great performance, enhanced safety features, best reliability and fuel economy in its class. I enjoyed my 2016 CRV very well but the 2019 RDX is definitely an excellent upgrade! Brian helped put the deal together and Ray Welch did a great job explaining the finance options for me. Ray also convinced me to get the crystal fusion package, which will improve my driving experience in rainy days and harsh weather, also enhance the visibility at night. Two months have gone by since I got my car, and I am still enjoying it and in love with it every single day! Thank Dwayne, Brian and Ray for your wonderful help and assistance! I will recommend them to anyone who is interested in getting an Acura! You won't regret it!

Ray Welch
Brian Milliser

"My big girl car!! "

- KatieJune

I felt so happy with my experience at Acura. Although my dad is pictured and was there to help me do the paperwork (lol), I did most of my car shopping alone. I never felt as comfortable at a car dealer than I was when I was at Acura. Being a woman in my early 20’s, I felt as though some other car dealers were trying to take advantage of me and push me because of my inexperience with cars and large purchases - BUT I always felt in trusted hands when I was here! I would definately recommend Acura to my friends, and I will be forever thankful I found my car here ! (:

Ray Welch
October 09, 2018

"Good experience from good staff "

- sjetty61

Did a good job and kept me updated. Very helpful and friendly staff. Appreciate all the good work. Appreciate the inspection of the vehicle Thank you

Jami Meredith
October 08, 2018

"Excellent Customer Service and Experience "

- patrichamilt

Mark Savage and Steve Ault made the buying experience very easy. They knew what we wanted up front and shared all the details about the vehicle beyond our expectations. It was like sitting down with friends. We were made to feel welcome and all the staff were professional and polite. The paperwork process was smooth and seamless. The follow up after the sale was very nice as well. Thank you.

Steve Ault
October 08, 2018

"oil change"

- helendra1

friendly and very accommodating schedule wise particularly when running late with pick up. washed my car even though it was raining which i appreciated. thank you!

Todd Skidmore
Other Employees : There was another gentleman at the cashier counter assisting the cashier. He was very nice but i did not get his name!
October 07, 2018

"Positive Buying Experience"

- HondaGuy

Contacted Dwayne about used Honda Civic listed on internet. Received timely response to set up test drive. Arrived at dealer & Dwayne had car ready for test drive and all pertinent car history. After test drive, Dwayne spent time answering questions and negotiated great price for the car. Dwayne was courteous and professional throughout the process. At no time did I feel pressured to close the deal. The following day, I heard a slight, intermittent sound coming from one of the wheels that was not noticed during the test driver & called Dwayne. Dwayne immediately set up with Jamie in service department for the car to be checked out by technician. Dropped off car and spoke with Todd about sound. Service Dept. Checked out the car, adjusted dust cover, road tested the car and had it ready for pick up same day. No Charge for diagnostics & service. Jamie made follow up call next day to confirm that there were no further issues with the car and that it was meeting my expectations. Overall, positive experience with both Sales & Service.

Jami Meredith
Todd Skidmore
October 05, 2018

"Excellent Service!"

- rp

I called in and visited the next day. The purchase was very easy and the Adam did a fantastic job answering all my questions. It was a great deal. They also are excellent at following up. Thanks for the great car and great service!

Adam Hannah
October 05, 2018

"Excellent "

- myong72

Our second vehicle purchase from this dealer ship and they never fail us. Staff was courteous and loved everything about the customer service. I had a conflict with the schedule and they had a solution for it. Just loved the customer service they had provided for us

Benjamin King