Experience was great. - sjb13
Darren Perry was courteous and quite patient with me. Unfortunately I cannot remember everyone's name that assisted in my transaction. I had an extremely pleasant experience with everyone there. Thank you so much for helping me with my purchase.
Top Reviewed Specialists At This Dealership
Sales and Leasing Consultant
Internet Sales Manager
Sales & Leasing
Great Place to Buy Vehicle - John
Rick was very helpful and kind. We highly recommend to buy vehicle from him. He was very knowledgeable and made the process of purchasing very easy.
Service center - Bluewave
The service department is very efficient. The ticket writers are friendly and make sure the job is done as quickly as possible. The waiting area is comfortable.
Brand new - Heather Chase
Purchased a brand new escalade..love it!! The car is absolutely beautiful and runs perfect!! Couldn't be happier!! Joey has been amazing and took great care of me!!
service - cw
Dewayne and all the folks in the service department are great came in for service and Dewayne sold me a truck he is just a great person and friend because of him and his staff is why I have returned as a customer and send others for 30 plus years.
No complaints - Shev
My sales guy didn't waste my time and acted exactly like I would expect. I'd go back to him if I was interested in another vehicle.
Service Department is Top Notch - Cadillac Girl
I just love dealing with the Service Department. Jeff, Jay or Ryan is the best in the business. They will take care of all your needs!!!!
David Adams - gwaresr01
After searching many dealerships in my area (Bowling Green, KY), it was apparent that the salesmen were incompetent of selling my wife and I a new vehicle. We drove to James Corlew in Clarksville, TN where we purchased our first vehicle many years before. I met with David Adams and explained my position, he listened very carefully and gave us all the bells & whistles we requested. I will recommend this dealership to anyone seeking to buy a new or used vehicle.
Gatt & Cynthia Ware
Great experience with JD Catlett awesome young man - Sexyslim
Our experience at cleveland Ford was a great experience and our salesman was wonderful thank u JD Catlett we will be enjoying our new truck
Great Place To Do Business - Jason Covey
It was a pleasure to deal with Lloyd Fleenor. He did everything he could to make sure i got the best deal possible. Thank you.
We purchased a 2019 Acadia Saturday - paul.kennedy
We were very happy with all of our interactions there and were pleased with the deal they offered us. Bridget and Bryan were great and we will be returning customers in the future.
Cadillac customer service the worst - Mp9786
Bought my Cadillac SRX from Cadillac of Knoxville, TN and since have received the WORST customer service experience to date in their service department.
1. Scenario #1 I was originally charged for oil changes that were supposed to be under maintenance plan. Once I found this out had to request credit.
2. Scenario #2 They told me my strut/bearings were bad and charged me close to $1,000 only to get my car back and the problem not be fixed. Had to go back in spend an additional $600 plus dollars to have the “real” problem fixed by replacing the control arm.
3. Scenario #3 Front headlight was out told me I needed a brand new light almost $1,700 only for my husband to order the parts himself off GM and try to fix. Once husband got the front end off the car he realized the light was actually out because my wind shield wiper fluid reservoir had busted causing water to leak into headlight. My husband is NOT A CERTIFIED CADILLAC TECNICIAN, but yet could figure out the problem in under an hour. Took car back to Cadillac and paid nearly $600 for them to replace the reservoir. What do you know, but magically my headlight came back on once the reservoir was fixed and water wasn’t LEAKING into it.
4. Scenario #4 Cadillac put in the original windshield washer fluid in November when they did completed the regular oil change and they put the kind in that freezes causing this reservoir to bust. Again, had to call and get my money back as this was their error, however I was still out my cost of the un-needed parts they stated I needed for the headlight repair.
5. Scenario #5 Brake pedal was sticking in heat, especially when car sat in the sun all day. Had to raise the brake after stopping to get the vehicle not to shake. Took it to Cadillac and they stated it was that the throttle body needed to be cleaned. Paid almost $200 for that picked my car back up and of course the problem wasn’t fixed. Took my car to the brake shop in Farragut and they stated ma’am there was a Cadillac Bulletin on your car, the brake pedal arm needs to be replaced under a mechanical bulletin GM put out. Are you serious the brake shop can tell me this in one hour and Cadillac charged me to clean my throttle body. So back to Cadillac AGAIN (no loaner so we’re at a total 8 trips again to get this fixed) They say the part is $75 but the labor is for 8 hours at almost $1,200 (called other mechanics in the area and they stated yeah the book states 8 hours but it will take them two, maybe TOPS). This time I picked my car back up and decided to get someone else to fix because at this point I don’t want to give Cadillac the business.
6. Scenario #6 Car continually making same knocking noise in front left front end on and off as it did in Scenario #2. Took vehicle to Cadillac to service and they stated “caliper needed to be greased”. They charged me almost $50, (yes $50) to grease. Got vehicle back and was still making sound so scheduled a service appointment for Friday 9/28/18 and took my car in (again a total of 8 trips back and forth no loaner and no resolution). They had me ride around with Tech for about 5 minutes which of course the vehicle didn’t make the sound pulled back in and the tech and service customer personnel stated “Well since it’s not making the sound you’ll just have to bring it back when it does”. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU ARE THE PROFESSIONAL/TECHNICIAN I DON’T CARE IF YOU HAVE TO DRIVE THE VEHICLE 500 MILES, FIGURE OUT WHAT’S WRONG AND FIX IT. I believe it’s the front control arm and bushing which they replaced not even a year ago and are avoiding fixing it under warranty.
This isn’t even all the problems I have faced.
In summary what makes this situation the worst is I feel I have become the one who feels bad, yes every time I go in there getting a repair and have to keep coming back they make it as if “here she is again the problem customer”. All of these scenarios could have easily been fixed the FIRST time, however I have yet to take my car to Cadillac of Knoxville and have the actual problem resolved THE FIRST TIME. It’s almost like they DON’T want to help me, they just think I am there to get them to fix something for free, that’s not it all. JUST FIX THE ISSUE THE FIRST TIME and QUIT WASTING MY TIME. In all of this I rarely received a loaner going out of my way for a total of sometimes 8 times in order to get one problem fixed, ONE. I think Cadillac’s motto is sell them things they don’t need or get them to trade in. I loved my car, however due to the customer service I received I WOULD NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT PURCHASING ANOTHER CADILLAC. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BEFORE PURCHASING AND ALWAYS QUESTION THEIR REPAIRS, ALWAYS.
A friend of mine who didn’t even buy their car at Lexus said they go there, get their car detailed, and gas tank filled up for a recall is, A RECALL issue. One time I went to pick up my car and hate to wait 25 minutes because they couldn’t even find my car. I think when you purchase a luxury vehicle at the price of the vehicles no matter if you ‘ve had it 1 month or 5 years the customer service satisfaction should be there, and that just hasn’t been the case.
Poor body shop workmanship - disapointed
My 2017 Canyon was unfortunately damaged by someone else's negligence. Kirk Automotive was recommended by my insurance carrier and since the truck was purchased from Kirk, it only seemed logical to have their body shop handle the repairs to the two drivers side doors. After their third attempt to make the repairs, they finally got the two doors straight. No more dents or wrinkles. Problem now is the doors no longer match the rest of the truck color. The painter and the body shop foreman both agree the color does not match and the cause is there are too many coats of base and intermediate color on the doors. Well duh, if the doors would have been straightened correctly the first time, maybe the color would match. Now their solution is to repaint the two drivers side fenders in an attempt to "blend" the paint.
Great Sales Person but Buyer Beware - rcrochiere
Very disappointed in this dealership. Purchased a used, 2011 Chevy Traverse on Tuesday and on Wednesday the check engine light, ABS light, traction control service light and service stabilitrak light came on. Husband took car to an auto parts store to have the code read, got a print-out and took it to the dealership. They replaced a censor for one of the codes, did nothing about the "misfire in valve 6" code and said "since the abs light is not on right now, we can't do anything about it." Took pictures of the dashboard lights to show them because when you turn the car off, the abs lights and service codes go off. The wouldn't accept the pictures as proof and said "since we can see the lights, we can't do anything about it." The next time the light came on, I drove straight to the dealership and left it running. They agreed to service it and gave me a ride to work. Brought the car back to me, dropped it off and left. I took it around the block for a test drive... lights back on. Called the dealership and had to leave a message.. no return call. So, my point is this... if you are going to purchase a used vehicle you're just as well off to buy one from a roadside, dirt-lot, buy here, pay here car lot than to pay a premium price for what you are assuming is a reputable, premium dealership. We were a repeat customer, also. Will never be back again. The salesman, Quan West, was as nice and polite and professional as he could be but the problem was bigger than his pay grade.
Not satisfied! - Jackkay
I took my car in for rear axel recall. Later I start to hear this scrubbing from rear. Took it back they was going to charge 150.00 to tell me what they screwed up! No thanks Bud Davis!
Love Lucas - Just a guy from Van Nuys California
I have been doing business with Lucas since 1991 with with Randy as my salesperson. Just bought a 2017 Malibu hybrid and love it. Thank you
Terrible experience. Non professional. - Ronnie2018
After shopping for a vehicle for a week, I was assured my 160 mile trip to Serra GMC would be worthwhile. Man was I fooled.
I've negotiated million dollar deals with a fortune 500 company. During my career (29yrs) when two parties are really into the deal and fully prepared to discuss the final details you DO NOT go back to day one and start over. SERRA GMC did exactly this non professional strategy. This was not only frustrating but time consuming and prevents serious discussion from taking place.
I have negotiated nearly 20 new vehicles in my life and SERRA GMC of Jackson, TN has the worst management of all my experiences. When I presented my shopping numbers to an experienced salesman, his reaction was that I may be fabricating the real numbers. Furthermore when stating my credit score of over 800, he said "I've heard that and after working with a customer for three hours he had a 500 credit score". My response, go check it!
That's how I was treated and let management team know how upset I was when I stormed out. Never will I return to GMC SERRA of Jackson, TN.
STAY AWAY and save yourself frustration. You can thank me later.
Judd is a dud - dsteele95
Judd is the absolute worst salesman I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Completely rude, condescending, sleazy, know-it-all attitude. I caught him in a lie where he tried to tell me a new rim for my car would be $500, when the parts department from this dealership told me it would be $130 for a brand new rim with the tire pressure sensor and everything when I was looking to replace it. Tried to tell me it would be $1000 to detail my car, when I and everyone else I've told about this knows that a good detail job is very rarely at or above $200. He then got more insistent that he was right and then stated "well everyone has their own opinion" in a snobby tone. Clearly he needs to find a dictionary because I was stating facts. Really wanted to strangle him because of the way he was talking to me. Let's see you try and delete this one Judd :) I told you I wouldn't let up. I'll continue to be the biggest annoyance in your life. Everyone who is smart and looks up a dealership before they do business with them is going to know that you're a lying con artist, but that's perfect for you because you love screwing over stupid people. You just severely messed up when you thought that I was stupid.
Disappointed in loaner car policy. - Wiseguy
I had a warranty issue with my 2014 Chevrolet Traverse. When I dropped it off the job was going to take more than an hour. I was told they do not do loaner vehicles.
Incompetent service staff - Kyle6487
Wouldn't let them touch my bicycle let alone my 30000 plus Subaru their staff isn't Subaru certified they poured over a gallon of oil in my engine compartment and sent my wife away for.the car to start smoking and almost catch fire, any cleanup efforts were less than that of a toddler
Stan McNabb Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac
Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac of Murfreesboro