Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

1709 Reviews of Hartford Toyota

December 30, 2017

"Another great experience from the best dealership!"

- 2018highlander

Great experience that was professional, smooth and easy. This is the second new vehicle Ive bought from Hartford Toyota. I came in there looking to find a vehicle for my wife. They were so helpful! They were professional from the moment I pulled on the lot and walked in the door. From a 1 to 10 rating, i would give them an 11. There wasnt a moment that I felt rushed, uncomfortable or forced. They let me pick out what I want and were very knowledgable and thorough with every question I had. I will never buy anything but a Toyota and will never buy anywhere besides Hartford Toyota. They have earned my families business for the rest of our lives. No games and no hassle here! Id recommend everyone come here first and dont waste your time at other dealerships.

Henry Montgomery
Eduardo Calderon
December 30, 2017

"Once you buy you are are forgotten"

- RarD

When I went to pick up my truck I told Devin McMahon I want to order that Toyota tonneau cover for my new TRd sport he said no problem I will call you on Monday well Monday came and no call after about a week I called him he said he had ordered it waited two more weeks never heard from Him I again called him said it was ordered still in the system. I asked him if he could even get the cover he said yes but I have to order it in parts cuz cover is not available to public. After about 5 weeks I said this is ridiculous I called the parts dept. guess what he never ordered it I texted him and asked why he strung me along his response was the parts manager told him it wasn't available I said then why did you tell me you ordered it and let me hang for 6 weeks knowing full well you never ordered it. I was so upset I called sales manager he was another joke told me that was unacceptable someone is gonna be held accountable guess what never heard from him again The parts manager called and said you can't get the cover after the fact as they are not available but he would take care of me on a good aftermarket for my aggravation. The original cover Iwas quoted at 850 installed. He gave me a price of 850+120 to install. I said to him that's no deal he said he saved me tax. BIG DEAL IHAD THE SAME COVER INSTALLED AT REDMANS TRAILER FOR 789.00 + tax. Do not trust this salesman or this dealership they are all bull********. NEVER AGAIN HARTFORD TOYOTA

Devin McMahon
Orion Pickham
3.0
Other Employees : Chris parts manager.

"Good experience"

- Richard Toomey

Buying a new Highlander was easy with the friendly service at Hartford Toyota. Good experience and would recommend to others for their Toyota purchasing needs.

Muhamed Efendic

"Buying made easy"

- SIR

From the time I walked in I felt my needs were listen to and I was given every bit of information I needed to buy my new Highlander. Most importantly the negotiation process was simple and painless.

Luis "Lui" Gillen
December 29, 2017

"Very enjoyable experience while purchasing a new Highlander "

- wbaird

The management and sales staff were very professional. They delivered on all of their commitments and I was very pleased with the overall experience at the dealership.

Dave Goduti
Rich McAllister
Jim Webster
December 27, 2017

"Excellent service from management to sales representative "

- Zarley 48

Was sent to Hartford Toyota by my boss who bought a Toyota through them and the buying experience was quick ,easy and hassle free. The sales and finance staff was professional and enjoyable.

Luis "Lui" Gillen
Luis Plaza
December 27, 2017

"Awesome experience "

- Vishy

Fantastic buying experience from the initial phone call with Natalie to the final purchase duscussions with thisady khongdy for our new sienna. Thisady is simply fantastic and a must have sales person in any team. Very friendly staff who knows true customer service and made us feel very comfortable through the entire purchasing experience. Will look forward to buy my next vehicle with them as well.

Natalie Feliciano
Thisady Khongdy
Eduardo Calderon
December 26, 2017

"Quick and Painless...Thanks Muhamed! "

- Emily B

Only a year after purchasing my first Toyota, I was involved in a car accident that totaled my car. Hartford Toyota was accommodating, empathetic, and understanding. They made the process of purchasing a new car so fast! My dealer, Muhamed, had the paper work ready to go when I arrived and had the answers to all my questions. I was in and out in less than an hour--driving home in a car I really love. Thank you so much to all the wonderful people at Hartford Toyota1

Muhamed Efendic
December 23, 2017

"Honest folks"

- Cathyjmiller

I was so happy to meet an honest dealer!! From Dakota Pane to Dave Goduti and Rich Macallister, Jr., everyone was pleasant, professional and honest. They kept me in the loop as things progressed and were concerned about my comfort as I recently had surgery. I am a customer for life. Thank you Hartford Toyota!!

Dave Goduti
December 19, 2017

"GUY WAS AMAZING!!! "

- Courtney R

Guy helps my husband and I pick the best car for our future. He was accommodating and didn’t try to stretch our budget. He was friendly and easy to work with. He made us feel very important and ensured our needs were met. I don’t plan to visit anyone else when deciding on our next vehicle!

Gaetano Pagliano