Hartford Toyota

135 West Service Road, Hartford, Connecticut 06120

2001 Reviews of Hartford Toyota

October 05, 2018

"All around great experience "

- Meganclaire

Very accommodating, friendly and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to everyone and would tell them to talk to Muhamed, who took great care of us.

Muhamed Efendic
October 04, 2018

"AMAZING"

- bevtrem

I can't believe I saw the car on line, responded to Dakota, went there and within 2 hrs we had negotiated, did paperwork and I went home with my dreamy 2008 Solara blue convertible..Luis was wonderful and was such a gentleman. Thank all of you for a great experience.

Luis Martinez
Dakota Pare
Other Employees : I forgot the name of the person that did the paperwork with me..he was great also.
October 03, 2018

"Awesome experience "

- Happy customer

Felica Oliver is very helpful and helps you understand things you have questions on. She genuinely wants to help you. I really recommend going to her for service.

Felica Oliver
October 03, 2018

"Left with a new car"

- Cl3774

People were great and happy with new vehicle. Thank you for everything. I would recommend this dealership to friends and family members. Leaving with a brand new car, feels good.

Luis Castillo
Luis Plaza
October 02, 2018

"Amazing service "

- Ryguy17

The sales reps were extremely helpful more specially Richard McAllister jr, Henry Montgomery and Howard Luna. Their knowledge is unmatched and they personally care about setting you up with the right vehicle. I highly recommend them!!!

Henry Montgomery
Richard McAllister, Jr.
Other Employees : Howard Luna
October 01, 2018

"Execptional Customer Experience "

- AM

I usually don’t complete surveys but decided to do this one only because it is worth mentioning the very positive experience we had working with Leslie. We knew that we wanted to purchase a Tacoma truck but deciding between full cab or access cab, the longer bed or shorter bed, running board or no running board and not to mention which color we liked, really took us a while. Through all this decision making process, Leslie was extremely patient and helped us. Jimmy from the management team was also a pleasure to work with.

Leslie Richam
Jim Webster
October 01, 2018

"Everyone was Great!"

- marcia

My 93 camry was in service and I decided I wanted a new corolla. Saturday, Sept 29, 2018, I called Patricia Foxx and she gave me the next appointment at 11 am. When i got there by bus, she set me up right away with David Goduti, who helped my select a 2019 toyota corolla le, went with me on a test drive, worked with me to obtain financing and tried to get my insurance changed but they were closed. Howard Luna went over extra repair protection with me and when he heard I had taken the bus there, he immediately arrnged for me to have a ride home. Today, monday, I squared away the insurance coverage and took the bus there with the title to my 93 camry, which David took care of and he and Howard cancelled the 93 camry plates and provided me with three copies and advised me to take a copy to town hall so i woukd not have to pay taxes on that car anymore. All was set and I drofe my new 2019 Toyota corolla le home. Everybody was great!

Dave Goduti
Patricia Foxx
Other Employees : Howard Luna
September 29, 2018

"Exceeded My Expectations "

- MichelleR

My sales consultant, Jeannette Garcia, made my care buying experience a pure joy. I felt no pressure working with the staff at Hartford Toyota. From the moment I entered the dealership I set clear exceptions and they were far exceeded. I would recommend my family and friend looking for a new/used vehicle to stop by Hartford Toyota.

Jeannette Garcia
Richard McAllister, Jr.
September 29, 2018

"Very satisfied"

- Fords

Met Dave Goduti on a Wednesday. Happen to go there with a friend. Wasn't interested in purchasing a vehicle at the time. A vehicle did catch my eye & Dave was a very pleasant person to talk to. Very friendly, professional & willing to help. We came back a few days later on Saturday. He answered more questions & knew I had been there a couple of days earlier. He remember me & hadn't forgotten what vehicle I looked at either. Being our first time at Hartford Toyota, we were very happy with the service we received & would recommend Dave/Hartford Toyota to our family & friends. Very good experience.

Dave Goduti
Marc Clemons
September 28, 2018

"Family,respectful,fun, exciting atmosphere "

- Ag117

From the first moment my family and I stepped foot in Hartford Toyota super store it was an experience like no other!!! The family atmosphere we experience was incredible, the staff was professional,welcoming,kind,thoughtful,pleasant, never at one time were they pushy for us to purchase a vehicle!!! It was like a warmth feeling like we we’re home!!! My family and I would hope that everyone will consider having the experience we had at the Toyota store!! Thank you Toyota family for the pleasant and humbling experience!!

Luis Castillo